>be me
>be almost 24
>it’s new years eve and you got friends trying to chill
>tell them hey, i’ll meet you downtown at the bars
>they want to meet at my house though and ride cab
>so i stay home
>friends are half hour late
>wait an hour for cab, cabs not coming
>drink a couple of beers while waiting after i had already finished a bottle of wine
>one person decides to dd, she’s a new face to me
>friends want me to hook up with her, i ignore their passive remarks on it
>get to bar, run into hot girl i knew from middle school which happens often
>she’s flirty and touches me, tickles me a little
>she brings her friend over to me as i knew her too
>they giggle around me with their compliments about me
>they make me shy like the little school boy i used to be
>get jealous seeing them with their douche boyfriends
>wishing one of those girls would be with me
>suppose that’s why i think of these dudes as douches haha
>drink a pitcher of blue moon and then finish a friend’s pitcher for him
>talk with friends while keeping an eye on hot girls
>feeling myself on the borderline of being quite drunk
>hot girls leave bar to go outside and kiss their bfs for the ball drop
>feeling a little sad that i’ve been alone for almost 3 years
>my own fault as i don’t assert myself and i have high standards
>a tinder match that i completely quit messaging a while back shows up

>she works with my friends, they never hang out with her though
>overheard at a much earlier party that she told some of the gfs in the group how she loves to suck on balls
>had just mentioned the day before how i matched with her to my friend
>her pics on tinder look decent enough
>mentioned how i was compelled to unmatch her though as i felt that she was a little too unattractive for me
>he states that getting your balls sucked feels good though lol

>she’s actually is ugly and overweight, more so than pictures depicted
>she asks me if i was ever going to message her back on tinder
>clearly lying i’m like, “ehh… yeah?”

>we go to a different bar
>i get black out drunk after a friend keeps getting shots
>tinder match is all over me
>she drives me home, i keep puking out of her car
>friends meet at my place
>i’m blacked out puking for over an hour
>tinder match takes me to my bed
>we fuck
>friend spends the night with his gf
>friend keeps bitching at us to stfu, he’s trying to sleep
>wake up, shower with tinder match
>friends leave
>she stays
>tinder match tells me how she was sober last night as she got out of work at 11
>yet after puking, i remember her asking me if i was sure that i wanted to have sex as i was drunk
>i feel used after thinking about it later, but whatever

>we talk while i make breakfast
>she’s got a kid, loves my house, says it’s too big for one guy to live in alone
>she sees my progress of my work on my kitchen as i’m redoing it
>i can tell she’s going crazy over me
>reading her mind, she definitely wants to move in with her 2 yr old kid
>fuck her again because why not, we did it already
>tinder match leaves
>texts me later in the day a few times, i state to her that my hangover started late

>spend that day and the next day laying on the couch feeling like shit
>see hot girl from bar post picture of her and bf kissing at the ball drop on fb
>didn’t talk to a single soul all day
>next night a friend came over, we go pick up a different hot girl that is friends with his boo-thang
>buy edibles and such
>get high and chill with friend and girl at my place
>next day she showers at my place and wears some of my clothes
>we hang out all day
>i’m feeling good and having fun

then
>the friend from new years and his gf text me
>friend said tinder match was concerned as i haven’t been messaging her
>friend’s gf texts me calling me a jerk
>yet tinder match hadn’t been texting me
>don’t text back as i’m the type who tries not to give a fuck
>but then i feel bad
>yet feel used as i’m just an innocent dude trying to do his own thing
>i’m not the type who’s into petty relationship bs
>this girl and the situation are making me cringe
>wish she didn’t work with friends of mine so i could just ignore the situation
>feel like it’s not my fault though
>contemplate if i should just ignore the situation anyways

What would Sup Forums do?
Explain to her that it’s not a thing or just ignore it? lol
I’m the type who’s more concerned about bigger bullshit such as making money and getting shit done in my life rather than catering to some girl’s feelings who swindled her way onto my dick during the time off that i have to hang out with friends and recuperate and then gets sad that I don’t want anything to do with her. Fuck, i just want to be a hermit. This girl is upset that i hadn’t texted her in 2 days, yet i’ll go a month without texting my god damn parents and i don’t see them bitching

Sounds like you got raped OP kek.

maybe so. i know i'm a horny drunk though, however i never wanted to bring this girl to my house. fuck, i wouldn't have had anything to do with her if i was sober. now she's going to use the sex and my friends as a way to swindle me into being with her lol

Ignore the Tinder match bitch

Tell your friends that you weren't aware of having sex. You were blackout drunk. I mean, really if they start calling you out just tell them that you aren't comfortable with someone who would take advantage of you.

the route i had planned on. does it make me a person who runs from my problems though?

if i wanted to have sex while being black out, does that still count as her taking advantage of me if she wasn't drunk?

I mean, technically it you're that drunk you can't be conscious enough to give consent. I'm not a lawyer but that's rape. If she wasn't drunk and knew how much you were that's for sure her taking advantage of you.

^This.

>leave the kid alone fagott

You guys are right. I'll tell my friends whats up. For her, I suppose if she texts me then I'll simply state that I'm not interested in being in a relationship.

I hope everything works out for you OP

If a woman gets drunk and horny can she have sex with a stranger and still press rape charges in the morning?

Tell your buds she took advantage of you and then immediately was like oh I should move in with you.

That bitch needs to pump the brakes

Same person but the sex you had with tinder match chick after you woke up and showered calls in to question how legitimate your claims of being used

The point is that you aren't in a right state of mind when drunk and therefore aren't able to clearly consent. Whether or not you agree, it's how the law works.

I'm not saying she raped me nor am I even concerned about being "taken advantage of." I just don't want to deal with her. I just think it's shitty that she's going to get my friends to think negatively of me for not pursuing dialogue with her. I feel like she's treating the act of sex as a confirmation of us being in a relationship. Like fucking leverage. I never stated to her that I wanted to be with her lol

Then tell your friends that not me lol
Also did you get any pictures of the fat girl

are you friends with a bunch of chicks or something? I know for a fact my mates wouldn't give 2 shits if I shagged one of their mates and binned them off.

It was like 5 hours later that we got up. And you're right, but I'm not trying to say I was raped or truly used per se. I'm just saying that she's carrying this thing too far by getting my friends all riled up into it. It should have been done with when she left my house

She should have but bitchs don't think that way they think they can buy there way up in life by trading pussy for a meal ticket in the form of a relationship

Two dudes who are dating two girls, they all work together. Then there's a couple of other girls that they hang with from work. This tinder girl doesn't hang with them but works with all of them. I think the dudes have become pussy whipped.

haha, I didn't

I suppose my whole thing here is, should I not care about the girls feelings and am I an asshole if I just ignore her and tell my friends that idgaf. And if they get upset, am I in the wrong? obviously I should just not give a fuck and tell them, "hey, I didn't want to get into a relationship with her so what's the big deal?"

Tough shit. You not only fucked her but you fucked her twice. You're going to get shit if you don't talk to her soon. Tell her you just don't feel like going out with her or some shit since you're a retard. Do not ignore her otherwise you'd be called an asshole left and right.

lol, "... or some shit since you're a retard."
You're right in the fact that I should say something to her. I have a problem with taking initiative with dealing with my problems 0.o

Your friends are trying to pressure you into something you obviously don't want. You got drunk and fucked, there was no strings attached to that.

Just say you're not keen and move on. They'll get over it and so will the girl.

Do you really want a 2yo running around while you're having beers or a sesh with your mates? You don't want that.