Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
Was just wondering what you can divolge about me. Also general face rate thread.

>cut your fucking hair.
>Mouth is too small and too high
>Shirts under sweaters is usually the normal thing to do

>divulge

You look like a less jacked Urijah Faber

i wish i had that guys body.

You look like you are about to ask the warriors to come out and play

>divolge

That you can't spell

Gene Wilder lookin' motherfucker over here

I'll hop on the shit wagon

so you're that ugly fuck who transitioned right? or are you just another ugly faggot

gay/fabulous

German?

I'd fuck you, gay Gene Wilder.

>Divolge

You're retarded

>pic related

Oh yah I forgot, you look like someone spilt boiled ramen noodles on a knock off brand Mathew maconaghay

uberdanger? lol

>gay gene wilder

so accurate

Well, you probably occasionally if not often drink. You likely smoke weed.. maybe cigarettes, occasionally probably do mushrooms/lsd?... You are vain, as you are posting on /b asking for people to comment on a picture of you. Not american? If american, likely in college or recent graduate. Not satisfied with their major, no job. Wants to be an "artist".. someone who gets high all day, spends time online and/or gaming, and relies on other people to support them when they could actually get a job. Are you in STEM? Or are, but have a "passion" as a photographer or something? Uh, probably single. Or an emo girlfriend. Your life is probably "ok" on a world-wide relative scale.

I would give you a bj. But that's it you look like a killer

ooops Divulge*

Dad?

Fucking lol were old

Underrated post

nope

Damn looking like a lil Willy Wonka and shit. A young gen wilder fuckin wit da 21st century an shit

You don't know how to spell "divulge" properly.
Judging by your hair and the generally relaxed muscles of your face + the likely lack of a shirt under the jacket I'd say stoner. Likely for multiple years.
Going by your eyes, guessing that you have either been using a few drugs stronger than weed or have been somewhat sleep deprived.

The general smoothness of your forehead indicates a relatively relaxed day to day life. You do not get easily stressed and most likely clean the stress you do have away through substance abuse, pupils are present but your irises seem almost nonexistent..

Is that a mannequin behind you?

Dwayne stifler/10

no thats the shower.

Uncanny?

So then he is in a basement?
(in true Sup Forums fashion)

I'm on the first floor.

>gene wilder

neat...

Wtf, now i believe in reincarnation

Rate me then

Just about to say this, cross between bottle-clinking and a young gene wilder

Little hairy but not bad.

Chest hair is fine, but how do you live with that much? Doesn't it get caught in stuff or get pulled?
You also look homosexual.

Rip me to shreads

Join OP's murder squad.

Dont need a squad to be a psychopathic murderer

wtf is wrong with your nose?

Depressed as fuck ATM, gf cheated on me on New Years, after telling me she loved me, and I complete her. I literally watched her at the club do it.

wtf is wrong with being homosexual? and what do you have on your chin?

Nothing just low res

sorry to hear that. My ex dropped me 3 weeks ago saying we should stay friends, which I'm all for since we own a cat together but she ends up dumping the cat on me and cutting off literally all contact with me since. Still sad but eh, at least no more spending money.

Kill the cat and leave it on her doorstep sincerely rip me to shreds

Sucks man. Oh well, you're better off without her, as I am without mine

Your home has an unfortunate floorplan and you should get a new TV.

ill work on it

Naw I actually like the cat. Sorta my fault considering I adopted the cat as her Christmas present.

Thanks for kind words. If you need someone to talk to lmk, We're both in same boat.

Rate/tbh?

hang yourself and live stream it

Uglier Skrillex/10

Still in the closet ?

I'm the one on the left. Ignore the angry dogger

Been out fam

Good for you bud

Hello

Dog/10

Cp/10

Nice hat

>Lucas Podolski

Got any more pics of that pupper?

Dont stay up late jimmy, you have school tomorrow.

You look fun but kind of awkward an misunderstood.

r8, it's not me

Asus phone/10

it's a good phone mind you

penis pump

Just this one. He's my parents pupper, so I don't see him much.

Wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole

more of her?

It's abt time for me to leave

kinda chubby face. nose is alright.

Wadda cute puppo

He's ok. I wish he would do more fast movements.

Your name Grayson by any chance?

Don't put it in ur ass.

R8?

Its not. My name starts with an L

Reminds me of an ex of mine... She said she was just going through a phase with me and then saw her with another girl a week later... Crying because I saw a picture of someone who reminds me of someone... Pathetic.

more, looks like a friend of mine,

BETA AS FUCK

rip sorry user

Why upside down?
not bad.

Stupid fuckin' pose and hate the overdrawn eyebrows, but very pretty regardless.

Guess my name. Rate me. Ask me stuff. Generally bored and drank a ton of NyQuil. Waiting on the snoopers to get me.

secret ringleader of a club of some kind. Using that finger for his nose after he takes the pick. likes the thug life meme.

hahahahaha thug life omg

You look like you'd go shoot up a movie theatre

Thanks... I mean... She was constantly getting harrassed by my friends for being less "attractive" than me... I didn't get rid of them, so I guess it was my fault... I told my friends not to talk about her like that whenever they did, but... Idk... I guess girls value girls less than men do...

Scumbag Steve
5/10
Whats the solution for ∫∫sinydydx with (0,4) and (sqrtx,2) integration limits?

Sometimes I feel like it... but i never would because I'd probably get caught.

Who taught this monkey to use a computer?

All right R8 me Sup Forums