Hey guys smoked like 6 blunts around christmas time but with a friend...

Hey guys smoked like 6 blunts around christmas time but with a friend. How long any of you guys think I can flush all of this out by? I'm trying to get back into the work place so Imma just quit for a little bit to find a good job. Any tips helps a ton thank you very much!

Also extra information. I'm 5-9 around 151 pounds drinking water and pissing as much as I can. been doing light exercises inside my house since I can't jog outside due to bad snow. Trying to flush naturally since I have no money to buy detox. is it possible to flush in like 14 days since smoking?

Yes, especially at your weight

Are you a long-term habitual smoker or just had those blunts over the holidays?

>I'm trying to get back into the work place

Obviously not very hard

You people are so goddamn stupid it hurts, if you really have a shit about your life then you would realize how much this shit limits you and you wouldn't bother with it until you already had your shit straight. You don't fucking care though. It's just pointless indulgence that is an actual detriment to you.

I would say moderate habitual maybe like 1-3 blunts a month before that. Pardon the delay because I'm doing research right now looking at UNI papers and what they've done.

you faggot if ur going to help op then fucking help him you faggot ass cunt instead of calling people stupid. look how easy it is. youre a faggot youre useless go fucking kill yourself you dumb faggot ass kid with nothing better to say.
fuck off with your gay shit you stupid fuck. fucking hate faggot ass kids like you who think you know it all. go fucking end your life you dumb ass scrub.

Maybe give it a month

Thanks a lot man anything helps at this point /cheers

Word

According to Drug Information Group, the detection period for THC via urine breaks down thusly:
Single use: 3 days
Moderate use (4x/week): 5-7 days
Daily use: 10-15 days
Long-term heavy smoker: >30 days

op two weeks seems like good amount of time to piss majority out, make sure to eat 3,000+ calories week leading up to test to cancel out fat burning and create fat storing. be lazy as fuck too and dont walk to the lab. eat eat eat.

aight, my mum is a registered pre-employment drug tester so i'm pretty sure my info is solid. drinking too much water before a urine test isn't a good idea. it shows up in the results. flushers that you buy from stores also show up in the results so those are a waste of time aswell. your best bet is to wait around a month. yes, body type and weight can effect how long it takes but it's unreliable. hope this helps

yea all info I've been seeing says about a month. you're actually right around the range as well. depends on a lot but THC has a half life as well. I say like 2-3 weeks if you can stay on a keto diet and burn the fuck out of your fat. Also eating a lot before test, and I mean a lot, munching the heck out will do one good.

Best way to flush it out is to smoke a mixture of nutmeg and coriander after ingesting 7-8 raw ghost pepper chillis.

Don't give a fuck, smoke as much as u want and when the time comes for a hair test, shave your head and claim religious reasons. They will let u off and probably hire under the diversity program

Move somewhere where it's legal if u need the shit that bad u fuckwit

Those figures are a little on the low side. I used to work in clinical trials and we could tell if you'd been smoking weed and when your last smoked it. For someone smoking it everyday, it'll be in their system for about 3-4 weeks, heavy smokers it's 6+ weeks.

I agree about the being lazy part, if you start burning off fat by exercising then any thc and metabolites stored in body fat will show up in a test

You're all idiots for talking about flushing it from your system. The superior method is to substitute. Get a few flasks of synthetic online and you're golden as long as it's a urine test and they don't watch you, although you can get those hilarious fake dongs to fake pee out of. I've always been fine taping a flask to my leg. Trick is learning to walk with a warm flask sharing space with your balls.

You realize that even in places where it's legal employers can still test for it, right?

I did that but with a squirt bottle of my friend's piss instead of synthetic.

By flush I assume you mean make his anus bleed?

Whatever works for ya. I'd say spend $15 for a flask of synthetic so you never have to worry about getting the urine of a sober person. I keep one in my war in the off chance that my work one day wants me to go straight to a testing.

Sure they can but I am pretty sure u ain't a fuckin brain surgeon dude, the jobs u r going for, like counting matchsticks and wiping cows asses after they take a shit, won't give a fuck if u r a smoker... Probably encouraged So u don't get horny and fuck the cows

drink some vinegar

agreed. I smoked weed almost daily from when I was 16 to 25. During that time i stopped smoking for at least a month several times just so i could pass and have a chance of getting hired. it's not hard to do if you have 1 ounce of self control and an iq above 50

>'s not hard to do if you have 1 ounce of self control and an iq above 50
Op is fucked