Celeb Thread... Ari boys get in here!

Celeb Thread... Ari boys get in here!

Where are my boys at?

here. thinking about my tongue on her tight pussy

Now where were we

Last I checked we had Ari up against a wall with at least 3 cocks in her mouth and two in her pussy?

How many rappers you think got to use her?

Don't mind me I'm just gonna slide into that tight ass of hers

M-May a-a f-fellow w-with a-a world cl-class m-mistress e-enter this abode and p-post g-good s-sir... P-Please d-don't s-steal h-her l-like h-half the w-world w-wants...

Good! Find an open hole! How tight is it?

I wanna lick up all that wetness

just remember, when you kiss her mouth, you're kissing Justin Biebers cock

Her father must be so proud. I could not see her as my daughter anymore

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

You can feel her walls grip at my cock as I have to push just to get in

It's so tight! You have to spread her little brown cheeks to push it in! She's moaning at the top of her lungs!

Mmm she loves how it feels

This bitch ain't famous. Her career is long over.

This thread is gay.

Nice dubs. 10/10 would lick. She could share some though

Can you feel the other two cocks pushing into her pussy through her thin wall? She's so full!

Broken K Stew

what happened to her?

Mmm ya and she can easily fit more in her ass if you forced it

If you fuck her... yer kids will be ugly

Are we the last two?

She likes it rough, and has little regard for her body's well being when she is in heat.

They scissored too hard basically.

Can I fit with you?
Last two?

Nothin just looked like everyone else left the thread

How many lurkers we have?

would you boys make a piece of fuck meat out of me? treat me like a side of pork??

Kstew pee ;)

She just want to be fucked in the ass

Little anal slut.

She's great, would give vaginal chastity piercing for anal only fun

I couldn't stand to be part of her family. Seeing her almost everyday and not being able to make a move on her

Don't tell me what to do, asshole. I will not 'get in here.'

Why not act on it? ;)

I-I t-took m-my m-mistress Victoria Justice t-to a-a Christmas tree f-fair l-last w-week and while ch-checking a beautiful pink lit o-one sh-she b-burst o-out into a-a giggle... I-I thought i-it a-a simple m-moment u-until she d-did i-it again wh-while a-at the yellow and candy c-caned trees... Then I-I t-turned a-at her and l-looked intently b-but sh-she j-just averted h-her eyes a-away, l-like she w-was d-day dreaming... I-I w-was shocked a-as I-I noticed h-her white p-panties h-had s-somehow b-been p-pulled f-from b-behind h-halfway o-out o-of h-her p-pants... I-I immediately s-suspected the w-worst b-but w-with s-so m-m-many p-people f-filling the place i-it w-was impossible t-to determine the m-mischief m-maker... M-My m-mood changed and I-I decided t-to take h-her away f-from that pl-place... Damn p-perverts!...

Do I still have Ari boys here? or should I stop?

Life's all about sacrifice dood

post more slut i never said stop

Not alone. keep posting

Yes boys, I'm here to please you!

Look at her perfect little titties.

People of this site. I come before you as one who is guilty of the same things. Of lust and of adultery. Of hatred and sexual immorality. Even homosexuality. I do not expect to reach any of you and I will not remain for long, but I must serve as a witness here and to all the peoples of this board. Though you have been trained to scorn sincerity and to mock it, and no doubt you shall, I come to tell you the Good News of salvation in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. He lived a perfect sinless life, suffered terribly, and died to set apart for Himself a people to dwell with Him for eternity. He is the Son of God and by His power He rose from the grave, to secure life for all those who would come to Him. A day will come when He will judge each of us according to our deeds. None will come before Him innocent of sin, but in the Name of Jesus Christ our sins can be blotted out. By believing in Him and His story; by repenting of our sins and turning away from them; and by submitting ourselves to His Lordship--this is the way we can be saved. Save yourselves from judgment. Cast off these chains and live a new life with new desires. We are all destined for hell without this message, without Jesus Christ. May you all be saved from this darkness and by the Word of the Lord found in the Holy Bible.

I want someone to call me daddy and suck my cock

I'd gladly do that if you were looking at Ari while we did...

throw on a music video and drop to your knees

mmm Emma feet...

Please, I'm open!

Foot fags raped her

This shouts for cumshop

be a good girl and show dat ass

I'm gonna tickle your tonsils with my cock

she needs it

This ass?

Take it all the way?

take it all the way up her ass

all the way down baby. balls on your chin.

>This is two men getting off with each other

Squeeze it past the first ring and keep going! Don't stop no matter how much noise I make!

I-I'm n-not 100 p-percent s-sure b-but I-I believe m-my m-mistress w-wants a-a family o-one d-day wh-which m-means sh-she'll b-be using m-me a-as a-a breeder...

this gay stuff always happens here. Im not sure why two fags are attracted to girls in the first place.

I-I know m-many o-of her f-fans d-don't l-like m-me... They h-hope I-I'll sl-slip in f-front o-of a-a cement t-truck and b-be c-crushed l-like a water b-balloon, w-with m-my insides sp-spilling outside...

They are in denial about their sexuality and can't be bothered to go hang out at a local truck stop.