Hey everybody, Im a very small YouTuber

Hey everybody, Im a very small YouTuber
(I know) and I was really just hoping to reach out to more people for some feedback. I know you guys won't hold back, so what do you say? Help me out? its www.youtube.com/chaseflaws

In the mean time, random interesting thing dump thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCayfx2dw3KDjkRLMTElYwQQ)
youtube.com/BlackTeaRecluse
youtube.com/watch?v=4nc_Y_cVvoc
youtube.com/watch?v=s02uwktSJJY
youtube.com/watch?v=gi6TrpbFbtk
youtube.com/watch?v=W4721FRYB6w
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNvTA5KVxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also anyone else here who runs a YouTube page, big or small, I'd love to collab and have fun and help out

hey my dude. checked out your channel and legit loved it. you earned yourself a sub. it's been awhile since I found any youtuber that funny. good one mate. (also if you don't mind checking out my channel too would be greatly appreciated m.youtube.com/channel/UCayfx2dw3KDjkRLMTElYwQQ)

hey man thanks, I really appreciate that. I'll check it out

Its really funny, I like your stuff

bump

Seems a bit normie for my taste but I still like it. I'm not a hipster I like somethings that are normie in this case your channel. Good job OP you earned a sub. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the sub

bump with this weird shit

I can't tell if you are samefagging but either way the shit you post is fucking gay and you should stop doing it. Period.

lemme bust in that ass real quick nigga

not samefagging,I'm legitimately surprised at this reaction, not yours but i mean thanks for the feedback anyway

How small? Like 5'5" or more like 4'5"?

>obviously a white kid

haven't measured in a while, probs like between like 5.5 and 6.5

why are all your video titles in caps?

I was told to do it as like an attention getter, but it is pretty obnoxious isn't it? lol

Pro tips.
>Don't do it for the porpuse of making money
>Only make videos YOU want to make
>Don't copy other YouTube's
>Never sell out
>Never get a contracted sponsor
>ALWAYS make sure people know if you are promoting something
>ALWAYS give credit to original source of you use someonea content.

Just do it for the enjoyment of doing it, don't do drama and bullshit. Earn subs that are going to stick around.

Best of luck.

Fuck this phones keyboard btw.

NOT OP BUT THATS THE WAY THINGS WORK ON YOUTUBE FRIEND

it makes your channel come off as "I am only here to make money so I am doing all those fake tricks big youtubers say to use so I will fit in"

also, picked a video at random to watch, it was the glitterbeard one. I think you passed up a good oppertunity to do commentary when you just put music over most of it. I think the object with those videos should be to connect with your fans rather than just advertize your face. If the whole video was like the ending, where you and Kyle were just talking like humans to each other and to the audience it would have been better.

Having said that the ideas of your videos seem solid, and over time with some refinement you can probably make it big.

thank you, i love this quote, it goes along with what you're saying
"Don’t make fame your goal. Make your goal doing what you do to the best of your ability, and that’s something absolutely no one can take away from you". - Dan Avidan

I'm honestly just terrible at all the technical stuff, I'm learning how to use editing software on the go, and I'm not really sure how to be able to do a voiceover properly. Thank you though, I like to think I'm getting better little by little at the tech part of it.

On a side note, I really do appreciate everyone checking my channel out and giving me feedback, and the two that subscribed to me, really it means a lot to me.

>have Autism
>make Let's Plays
>have fun with it
>issues with anxiety get better because it's cathartic talking to a microphone while gaming and uploading it for the internet to see

youtube.com/BlackTeaRecluse

youtube.com/watch?v=4nc_Y_cVvoc

youtube.com/watch?v=s02uwktSJJY

More uploads in a bit, I just woke up.

That's awesome man, I'm naturally incredibly shy, and uploading my dumb shit for everyone to see has actually helped a lot

Thank you.

I would love to get into let's plays but I'm so technologically impaired I feel like it would be impossible for me to figure out how to do a good one

bumpity bump with my parents reaction to my channel

2 years of work and haven't broken even 300 hits on even one video, i haven't seen any but i think what you need to do is try something different.

clearly what your doing isn't working so change your whole thing. also how old are you?

>implying i'm white

>not knowing i'm rwandan

lemme bust in that ass real quick whiteboy

I just assumed if I kept at it, I would get somewhere lol and Im 23

no ulterior motive what so ever, a beacon of virtue

Mine are unedited, like the ones popularized in the early days of Youtube by Something Awful. You need a microphone - like a Rerii or a Blue Yeti - , a pop filter - two socks will do - , a computer, and some recording software - OBS Studio will do and it's FREE.

Once you get that, do some research on how to make good Let's Plays, paying in mind to not be just another Pewdiepie clone and instead to be yourself and to practice, practice, practice your commentary. And to above all else have fun.

Not much else I can say about it. Everything else you would need to know is on Google and Youtube.

I actually have a blue yeti mic, and what do you mean exactly by pop filter? like put the socks over the mic for better audio?

I dont know if this is the biggest bait in Sup Forums or what.

the keep trying meme never works, you gotta do something crazy, something that people would want to watch.

upload a video of you hurting yourself in some way and we will see how that looks, if that doesn't seem right try something else. you need to think outside of the box

weird the amount of positivity here right?everyone is always told just to be yourself and it'll work out, but thats not really how life works is it? lol

im not telling you to be yourself

you are currently copying trends
people are suggesting you do your own thing
i am suggesting you do something that would be entertaining for a viewer, re read my comment.

A pop filter is something you put on a mic so that your commentary doesn't pop on Ps, Ss and other consonants that are sharp and hard. You can make a cheap one out of a pair of socks. Just layer them over the mic and you'll do alright. Helps improve the quality immensely.

You would be surprised how many people don't use pop filters. It's insane. One of the marks of quality is the presence of one, so having even a cheap one made of socks puts you a step above the rest.

Yes, well im not going to see your channel (not like the bad way) but go on, best of lucks. You fucking faggot.

thanks, I get it now
Thanks for the advice man, I never would have thought of that

god speed sir

>thanks, I get it now
make a video of you hurting yourself or hurting your dog or something, go shout at an old lady, be interesting entertaining and edgy.

OP is a massive samefagging cuck

your video catalogue reads like a suicide note, who are you making these videos for? have some modesty damn it. pretending you have a fanbase wont automatically give you a fanbase.

I'm none of those things....so....

You're welcome. Have a good night. Ignore they are terrible. Who would hurt their doggo? Only a monster would do that.

you would watch a video of some one hurting a dog! you would do that!

I'm making them for anyone who would like them or find them funny, I make it pretty clear in my videos I'm aware nobody gives a shit or watches me. Interesting thought on the suicide note thing though.

Actually fucck off. There is a waaaay better channel people should be looking at.

This is his only video that broke 10k views, the whole channel is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=gi6TrpbFbtk

Heres another of my favs from this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=W4721FRYB6w

of course there's way better channels bro. I only came here for suggestions and feedback on how to get better. I never said mine was good.

but clearly no one does find them funny.

you gotta go to the fans, not the other way around! rethink your model, change what your doing. hurt that dog! and film it.

use a knife bro

well, the first half is pretty solid advice

I'm just a whore for the minute hour. I look for every opportunity to mention the channel, so fuck you and you're dog.

It must be good, I'll check it out

well at least you understand where you are at and that's good.

but man dont you want it to be the best channel? why not try some new things, try being less soft, me more aggressive and sexual in the way you present yourself.

at the end of videos you should start saying "thanks for watching my fellow white Aryan warriors, kill all Jews and blacks!" that could be like a catch phrase or something

you need to get more edgy

the edgy aggressive idea is good, maybe not all the Hitler'y stuff, but it's a good start.

well then take the good part of the advice fam

Ive actually gained 4 subscribers since posting this, thanks everyone for your support, and ideas. Posting here was a shot in the dark whether or not I'd just be laughed out of the thread. Thanks seriously, I've already got much more than I expected.

I'll do my best

i wont subscribe to your channel, but i'll remember it, if it ever gets good i'll subscribe.

lol I'll take it

26 more subscribers, and I actually hit 100, which is crazy to me, and only after 2 whole years lol

to celebrate make a video and personally thank that one racist guy

also hurt that dog

I'd like to do some celebration for it, if I ever hit it. Also, the persistence to have me hurt an animal on camera is almost admirable.

2 years man... that's fucking bugging me

we all get old and die chase, slow and steady does not win the race bro.

im not telling you this to be cruel, you really need to make more interesting crazier content.

i'll bet the problem is that your friends are a bunch of lame losers. get new friends, or make your stuff alone.

Hey!

You're tryng for something. Good on you, ill watch ya I love youtube. If yuo keep it up, yu'll get what you're looking for..

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNvTA5KVxk

sub and i will sub back good channel btw

64 posts. 14 posters.

do not listen to this optimistic Andy, he is a fool and a cuck.

Ill look for crazier friends
thank you, I really appreciate that

thanks?

Alright man, I gotcha

im not saying ditch the ones you have, but get out there and make more.

I like meeting interesting people anyway

OH I GOT IT!!

submit a video of you doing something gross or painful!

drink a bottle of hot sauce or eat a urinal cake.

I hate spicy shit, perfect lol people love the suffering of others.

and if that doesn't get many views try something else, so on and so on.

you might never get famous but you will at least be trying new things that people might wanna watch. if you are willing to put yourself through more then other youtubers then you will surely get somewhere

also dont use that awful soft guitar track

i will work on getting better music

or just no music for now, you shouldn't divert your focus too much, focus on making interesting content and editing them in to easy to watch videos

ITT : faggots self advertising

thanks for your contribution.

Anytime ;)

So... do we make-out now.. or..?

Idk

joke fell flat, like your channel.

you should have said was:

"i hope you get raped to death by gay niggers you filthy kike!!!"

Don't advertise your shit on Sup Forums, we're already
dealing with spambots and we don't need you.

hey man good on you for trying your hardest to get yourself out there, i cant be mad at that

is amazing that you haven't just ended it already

your videos are so long and awful

the chemistry you and your girlfriend have is so bad man...

and you have put it up on YouTube pridefully announcing this failure of a channel. anything would be better than watching these videos.