Longest time you've been awake without sleep? 42 hours at the moment

Longest time you've been awake without sleep? 42 hours at the moment.

48 h

Most was 58ish. Only reason I quit was because I stood up too fast and passed the fuck out for almost a day.

go to sleep already. we dont think youre any cooler just cuz youve stayed up for a long time

About 36. I am a wuss. I like 12-14 hours max between sleeps

I was up 5 days straight, at which point i was prescribed Temazapam and was out like a light.

No seriously, i tried to sleep every night, but i just ended up laying there, it was the weirdest thing, i couldn't sleep, and was pretty much in a zombie state after the 3rd day.

In college, after about 36 hours of no sleep, I put on a suit and provided piano accompaniment for a French horn player's senior recital, and got paid for it.

72h, insomnia is a bitch.

73 hours, I thought I was dying when I started hallucinating

Right at 50. I remember I couldn't stop rapidly shrugging my shoulders and wiggling my toes

Almost three full days. I had some hallucinations. I saw colonies of bugs moving on my wall. Then I had really bad stomach ache and felt like puking all the time so I went to get some sleep. I'm totally destroyed by my lifestyle. I do this too often.

3 days

Just shy of 55. I then passed out in my own vomit on the kitchen floor.

Between 50 and 60, no drugs. Just wanted to see what would happen once when I was in high school. Got auditory hallucinations and shadow people everywhere and got kicked out of assembly cause I was nodding off, but kept randomly waking up and clapping at the wrong times.

3-4 days on speed

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

86 hours, a couple adderall and within two days i wasn't even tired anymore. the last couple of hours i started seeing my cat melting into the curtains, went to take a shower and just started laughing uncontrollable. thought i'd lose my shit forever if i stayed up longer so i just went to bed. sleep for a day and 10 hours straight. no idea how cause i got a weak fucking bladder

with meth, like 5 days

65 hrs. Too afraid to sleep because dreams.

48 hours flying to UK from Oz. Layover in Singapore, could not sleep on the plane. Hungover and feeling like shit, I then proceeded to insult our host in the UK for being a theist. For some reason the bitch hated me after that.

this, user go to sleep m8 it isnt worth staying up

I've only stayed up for one night.

After one night with no sleep I start feeling like absolute shit.

I think it was 40 or so? I had a lot of shit to do plus wanted to get my sleep schedule back no normal and go to bed at night.

I've kind of wanted to test my limits before, but then I realized that is fucking stupid and pointless

>but then I realized that is fucking stupid and pointless

i've read you can never get back the hours/days you lose of sleep. you're brain's always altered after. not sure if it's true but as one who's stayed up for days, i personally believe it.

No way that's true. Human beings evolved in tough climates with all sorts of things to worry about. I'm sure people have been getting shitty sleep ever since... the beginning of human history.

Almost 3"days. I was in highschool and my friend and I watched some show about the March of Dimes guy that stayed awake until he was dreaming with his eyes open.

We wanted to try it so we took caffeine pills and smoked cigarettes and played 007 on his old Nintendo 64 for days. We both started freaking out and feeling like we were having trouble breathing, then we fell asleep at slightly different times and woke up about 12 hours later and felt fine.

Lack of sleep is overated. It would be a cool way to try to kill yourself I suppose. You know, go out with a challenge.

must have been about 4 days with about 3 hours sleep, flying to BKK, couldn't sleep the night before flight because worried about missing flight, couldn't sleep on plane, then couldn't sleep in BKK because of the noise and heat for first two nights. I started tripping out and having panic attacks

42 is my record.