Any rich dude has a fallout 4 key for steam? , i really wanna try it out but im poor right now

Any rich dude has a fallout 4 key for steam? , i really wanna try it out but im poor right now

get a job

pirate it.

yeah you dont need the steam version since no multiplayer, download that shit nigguh

this

Sent it your way enjoy it buddy!!

kek

please send me rust illl suck ur dick user

[email protected]

Rich fag here.
Just wanted to say no.
You're not begging or making it interesting. You can't just ask shit without making an impression if you're anonymous. Even homeless are smart enough to make a sign that sounds pitiful enough to get some spare change. I have a key but I don't see why I should give it to someone who put as much effort as a kid telling his parents what he wants for Christmas. So, go fuck yourself?

buy me rust or ill come to your house and punch your pets.

Just take 3 dicks for 10 dollars then buy it on steam for 20 and bam you have 10 extra dollars for Taco Bell

Its my first time asking for something, i would have bought it but i spend it on gf presents

Then ask your gf to buy it for you stupid that's what having a girlfriend is for

Has girlfriend
Not offering nudes of girlfriend for game
No effort
Nigger

tell her you'll punch her pets.

Valid point is valid. Post pics with time stamp of nakded girl and I'll buy you the game OP
Post sharpie in ass and I'll even throw in New Vegas

R u sure user? , i can do that

someone really wants to punch pets

Post Sample

Maybe asking cnn for one of course they would have seen that coming