Uni starting again tomorrow at 8am

>uni starting again tomorrow at 8am
>currently 4am

fuck my life

I suggest you get some rest then

I go back next week on Monday.

Work on building good habits, soon you wont be able to stay up past midnight. It's the only real solution to being a piece of shit.

Suck shit I don't go back till next month

>Tommorrow

Do you know how time works?

ah yeah it sucks man

y'all are right but you're supposed to be telling me to be the biggest piece of shit i can not giving me good advice

Its not a very good uni

friday at 8am not thursday you absolute retard

??????????????????????

I wish I had school again. Work sucks. What the fuck am I talking about, school sucked too. It's like, you go into a building to learn, then you go into a building to work. Then you die. This is gay you guys, I don't think I'll make it.

>two people being this retarded

lowest quality bait i've ever seen. Actually try harder.

>4AM

I'm east coast too!

lol

that's how i feel too, man. i want to become neet

fuck yeah brotha
love sleeping all day and lurking all night. wish i didn't have to go back to reality

Try lowering your cost of living. Every cent you can afford to sacrifice, do it. Fuck buying new shit all the time. I was able to fix my water heater with household tools and youtube tutorials. I work 2-10 hours days a week to qualify for benefits and the majority of my pay goes into a matching 401k. Then retire when you feel like it, and kys when you run out of saved cash. It's actually the best way to live life in modern society.

>love sleeping all day and lurking all night. wish i didn't have to go back to reality

fuck reality

>wish i didn't have to go back to reality

That's because you have yet to build a reality you want to be in. Every day I do something to make reality a place I want to be. Don't always enjoy it but it helps prevent me from rolling on the floor begging for tendies.

So the question is, want some tendies op?

School is for chumps. Nobody is going to hire degree waving fags when everyone has a degree. Get some real work experience and quit school.

Actually this, any job you would get is actually not as good at working at a fucking starbucks. They pay ok, have top-tier benefits, and its easy work. Just don't accept a promotion.

op kind of what im doing

been barely going to classes and instead use that time to apply to jobs and shit

have heard back from a few places already