U jeĺly?

U jeĺly?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal
youtube.com/watch?v=2JNCzjyUdRs
youtube.com/watch?v=k6KoiQiZqes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No I'm peanut butter. Come on!

sjeften din. den smaker sikkert som drit.

нет, я русский.

That looks good. Would lick it and made sweet love with it. Also would rate it.

I'd could actually jack off with a slice of pizza right now with how jelly I am

> gode

So appropriate

Are there cat turds on your pizza?

No, I'm vegan.

not yet since I have leftover pizza in the fridge

Jelly of overpriced frozen pizza? I can make infinitely better pizza, from scratch, at a fraction of the cost.

actually i'm not,i have 1/3 whole boxes of pizza sitting right next to me.

ayeee

they be jelly.

Did you put chocolate on that pizza you fat nigger? Why does it look like shit?

looks good for non-pizzeria pizza. Living in the NY-NJ area though we have no need for frozen, there's a pizzeria every single block.

How are the prices? A good pizzeria pizza will cost you about 6-10 euros in Germany, while frozen ones are around 1.50-3.

That's about right. $14-$17. Quality varies though, and my small town has at least 5 pizzerias. Some great, some not as great, but none are bad.

That's too much. In Croatia pizza is around 4,5€. Pic related

That's a very small pizza though, if that's the normal size. Our pizza here is the large NY style.

And if you don't fold it like this when you're here you're doing it wrong.

I don't know how big your pizza is but over here pizza's are mostly around 45 - 50 cm in diameter

Thing is though everything here is expensive as fuck. Tiny studio apartments with no bedroom at all cost 1k/month. Tiny houses in shitty nigger areas cost 150-200k, whereas across the river into Pennsylvania you can buy a small mansion for like 300k.

No

That looks like shit
That's crazy. Here in Texas you can get a wood fired pizza for $10. Best pizza you'll ever eat.

Idk OP, northern California has some rly good pizza

That's around 500€ for studio apartment. Over here it's around 250€ for such apartment but our salaries are around 400 - 450€.

>Texas
>best pizza
Stick to steaks and racial oppression farmer Dan...brooklyn has the best pizza locked down

That looks like shit for you because you Americans are used to "artificial" beautiful but tasteless food.

From texas, lived in Brooklyn for 7 years. Brooklyn has amazing pizza, but hardly the best. Best pizza ive had was in new jersey. some small shithole.

Keep eating your shitty overpriced pizza from a fucking food stand you fucking nigger. Brooklyn is just a bunch if hipster faggots who think they know how to cook.

It looks fucking raw you stupid cunt. Keep eating your fucking horsemeat

I'm not trying to trigger you bro, I'm just saying that if you want to eat good food, you should come visit Europe. Especially East Europe. I've been to McDonalds only once in my life and that was the worst meal in my life.

yeah im hungry nigger

Envious but not jealous. That is, I'd like to have that also bit I'm not angry that you do.

No thanks I don't like to eat horse.

And the only people who eat McDonald's are bums. We have locally owned restaurants here that don't cook trash y'know.

Lol we don't eat horses. But I would like to try one of those steaks from Texas. Those look good in the movies.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_horse_meat_scandal

Our steaks are overrated btw.

Well at least we don't eat our horses from the floor. :D

youtube.com/watch?v=2JNCzjyUdRs

youtube.com/watch?v=k6KoiQiZqes

The funny thing about that is that horse meat is actually pretty tasty and expensive.

They would've gotten a better price if they'd just sold it as horse meat.

If you want really good steaks go to Japan.

Be prepared to pay a small fortune, though.

What are you fucking stupid? We've got family owned pizza shops going back to the way old days, hipsters are a recent pest...but brooklyns been doing pizza since forever. You sound like a fucking idiot who has never traveled anywhere. I've been to Houston and your pizza is GARBAGE faggot

That's cause you didn't go to l&bs buddy

i fucking live in italy how i could be ever jelly about some gross ass pizza?

You were eating race horses too you dumb nigger.

Even if it was good horse meat, that shit is for ragheads.

I wasn't eating any of it.

That stuff didn't make it to Germany except for one specific Lasagne, which was quickly pulled.

>Even if it was good horse meat, that shit is for ragheads.

You've probably never eaten horse.

frozen pizza always makes me lol because you can tell exactly what side it was set on due to misdistribution of toppings

Houston is the niggerland of Texas. I've been to Brooklyn and you have to wait in these long ass lines for some average fucking pizza. Your quality pizza died in the 90s you stupid nigger. Stop hyping your shitty overpriced food.

Sounds like you got caught up in some faggot tourist trap Mexican shit hole....do your research before you come to the county of kings nigger

Keep paying over $20 for a shitty pizza you fucking nigger. Have fun with all your transvestite hipsters with worthless art degrees.

Someone in here sure likes the N-word :^)

>Getting talked down to, buy some Eastern Euronigger?

Fuck me running backwards, welcome to 2017.

snowniggers and anglotrash have the worst goddamn food

Grandiosa Take away?

We wuz kangz

Brooklyn cucked you bro. Dope ass dollar slice spots all over and you ended up at some artisanal faggot hut. That's what happens when you only visit dumbo and park slope texifag. Yee haw I call slippers on your little sister.

Am whiter than Casper my man.

If you're talking about the shitty pizza stands then you're fucking retarded. I bet the only reason you think they're dope is because the slices are huge, fat boy.