This girl was only 12 years old, and due to her abuse step father, and stupid internet bullies...

This girl was only 12 years old, and due to her abuse step father, and stupid internet bullies, she decided to end her life. Poor girl had her whole life ahead of her. This made my heart drop, I've never had that feeling before in a super long time.
I would literally beat the crap out of her step father. RIP Kaitlyn :(

Here is a youtube video of her: can obviously see some underlying issues.
youtube.com/watch?v=wR43efY48Ng

Video of her suicide: bestgore.com/suicide/young-girl-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app/

WARNING: This is the saddest thing ever, i've literally seen everything, and nothing has ever affected me until I saw this.

>I came
>all /b tards
>you're a pasta nigger

Kys

kys

Poor Brother its fucking sad

How long ago did she kill herself?

I know brother, hope her and her relatives find peace.

Her face and mannerisms remind me of the mental black bitch from orange is the new black

Think it was 3 days ago
Idk how Live me works, but it sounds like people were encouraging her to do it on there, bunch of degenerates

Damn, fucked up......

>stupid internet bullies
dumb cunt can't eve handle the internet lol

faggots Sup Forums would tell her the same to fucking do it and stream it

>degenerates

>Sup Forums

its not what it used to be.

Only the immature insecure teenage fucks would encourage her to do it on here who haven't ever had attention from a girl, that's why they enjoy seeing someone suffer.

Im not from b, im usually on pol bro.

you should fuck off back to facebook moralfag

I would love to put your head underneath a train track whilst you're tied up, and send your ugly face to your mum asking her why she made such an awful creation.

>on Sup Forums
>thinks they will find sympathy for a suicide victim.
Need someone to hold your hand and lead you to your safe space?

go back to pol

oh ok, like we give 2 shits. gtfo

but you can't

Kek! Lost!
Oh wait, this isn't ylyl. Still top keks. Moral fags and white night please kys, or gtfo. Jesus Christ, what has happened to Sup Forums?

If you watch the video she whispers "thanks obama" before kicking the bucket. So don't blame stepdad and internet trolls.

I dunno. It's super, super sad and everything...but I've definitely seen worse and felt more for other people. She was very deliberate with everything she was doing. She wanted to be dead, and she got to be dead. She took a long time to set up the rope and everything, very methodical. For some reason I feel like watching more desperate people commit suicide is sadder. Those people, I think, could have had a chance and turned things around because they're obviously horrified by what they're doing.

I'm this person.

I forgot to add that accidents are also sadder to me, because those people could have been happy and had great lives and families, and some are ripped away too soon.

Crazy eyes? Omg kek.

If you find her instagram and her online dairies on the internet, you will feel more pain watching the video

She had nice tits and a perky little ass. I'd have fucked her.

what the fuck has this website turned into

Fuck off faggot, you should kill yourself next

If you haven't seen it, Ill save you some time.
Doesn't get nude before ending it.
Whines and cries for about fifteen minutes, almost too dark to see money shot.
0/10 Wouldn't recommend.

I'm balling in too much pussy and excellent career prospects to ever think about it.

Still can. Body hasn't been dead that long

one less roastie

That would be kind of hot. Fucking her tight dead pussy would be pretty fun.

What a faggy fucking comment. Sounds like something an edgelord on Facebook would say.

thank you user, havent had such a deeply satisfying orgasm in years

I came buckets when she finally hung herself.

LOL you're so funny

you just made it obvious you're still a virgin with that comment.

I can choose to be what I want on the interwebz too.

Wtf happened? Did /b turn into a white knight faggot fest?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm really not, try again

the comment truly is shitty moralfagging the likes of which are frowned upon around these parts

a pretty white girl with stunning light blue eyes removed from the gene pool

this is exactly what our dying race DIDN'T need..

not realy, whiteknight butthurt was always a key ingredient

Sup Forums really did die 2 years ago

the Sup Forums i know would be looking for nudes

These parts? What are you trying to make this b/ as? Some cool underground internet place to hang? Haha it's the dump of the internet half of you require anti depressants and an appointment with a psychiatrist.

dont forget those lips and that body

>blames everyone for her decision to end her life
Just because shes 12 years old doesn't mean it's not her own fault for deciding to do that. People have been dealt way worse hands in life and unfortunately our society has made it acceptable to just quit.

Is that wen moot left?(forgive if im wrong)

tl;dr waahhh why is this girl getting attention while I have crippling issues too

>implying youre telling us something new
>implying anyone cares
>implying your mom dosent suck logs from unwashed assholes

you sound like something out of 2007

meh

the fappening was the death of Sup Forums

gave it more exposure than ever before

I like my life. I get disabilty checks at the moment so I just smoke dabs and watch cartoons all day I'm an apartment I don't have to work for. Life's good user

This.

Haha stfu man, go smoke a joint or something and splash your benefits.

"Fappening"?

>the fappening
Sup Forums died circa 2006 newfriend

When I implied you had mental issues making you behave like that, I didn't expect to be so dead on you'd actually locked into a NEET lifestyle based on them.

I was thinking it was either that or that tumblr raid.

Whats her Instagram or social?

seing a 12yo mentally ill girl you dont even know die was the most affecting thing in your live? Fucking millenial hypocrite bitch. I mean she wasnt the first or the last...a few days ago some faggot cut his wrist on video.
The only reason why this bs is affecring you is because you are a fucking pedo and you think she is hot. Kys

ew

I saw the vidya.
They were calling her name.
She was crying.
It was truly sad.

The only solution is that every human being on Earth immediately stops pursuing their own personal wants and needs and never verbally or physically pushes others out of their way or insults another person to hold them back because we need to make sure that 12 year old girls never get offended or sad.

It was fucked up. But let's be real. Some people just can't handle life. Sometimes the weakest links just need to go.

It was a sensational art piece.

/b cant die, it just keeps on rotting into ever more unrecognisable crap year after year

Towards this entire post I am just gonna say toaster steve...the king of Sup Forums

>The only solution is that every human being on Earth immediately stops pursuing their own personal wants and needs and never verbally or physically pushes others out of their way or insults another person to hold them back because we need to make sure that 12 year old girls never get offended or sad.
Or you know, you could just not groom children forsuicide and then buy them the instruments.

Or like in this case, press charges against the guy who did and the people who helped him.

This is about me, is it user? Tell me how he hurt you.

stfu newfag. Old Sup Forums had some compassion for certain things. Kittens, puppies being tossed alive into a river and what seems to be an innocent 12 year old girl isn't something people would make light of. Now it's a fucking "who can be the most edgy xD" competition around here. the Sup Forums you knew probably fucking started 2 years ago. Fucking off yourself

it's not hard to use google fag

I don't think she's hot at all, she had her whole life, and ended it at 12. How do you not think that's sad? Reading her dairies made it more personal, I apologise that I can feel sympathy.

When the fuck did this turn into reddit....just post her nudes already!!

if I knew where you live I might actually murder you. Get away with it too

literally who cares

>WARNING

top kek

god, fuck off you annoying little cunt

haha I hope you get captured by some Los Zetas cartel, would love to see them skin your face, would have a sandwich over it.

I feel bad for her but let's face it... people only care because she was cute. If it was a boy? No one would give a fuck. It would be "Glad the faggot is dead TOP KEK!!"

"From what you can not speak, it is best to be silent." Ludwig Wittgenstein about ethic.

So fake that almost not funny...

But still funny :D

"Goodbye"

well, at least she dosent get to go trough living a life, unlike the rest of us

i mean sure she killed herself for apparently stupid reasons, true reason is probably that she was disturbed, but one way or another shes out, shes spared the 70+ years of shit we call life

besides, she was obviously highly motivated, didnt panick, clasped her hands together and didnt reach for the nearby branches, not even once

now thats strenght and willpower, its what it takes to an hero for real, thats why most of us are still alive

well, that's what happens when you have shit parents and you grow up on social media bullshit. You become weak and dissassociated and have no real perspective on anything. Sad.

No, pretty much the same people are saying the same shit.

The maladjusted, narcissists and edgelords celebrate it, the others dislike it or move on.

Like most problems in society it's fueled mostly by disorders and shit

I aint no newfag but i aint no oldfag either, 2007 ish is when i started lurking. And yeah i never understood the love Sup Forums had for kittens and dogs but it was there. I know about the puppy throwing into river in russia shite but what youre saying about kids aint true

google daisy's destruction

shit dude, her little brother must have loved her so much.. makes me think about my little sister and why I should never off myself.

>groom children for suicide
>buy them the instruments

So young people,shouldn't be exposed to the cruelties of life? That's fair. So at what age is someone considered to be old enough to handle the basic mean things like relationships that will never happen or the fact that they'll never be famous?

And instruments? You can kill yourself by eating dirt if you wanted to, guess we should outlaw the ground.

Fucking idiot trying to sound poetic, go kill yourself fag.

Kill her then kill yourself.

I have her instagram, but where are her diaries at?

youre sort of repeating yourself

we get it, youre triggered by our morbid, desensitised sense of humor and cant keep the butthurt from spilling out, we all been there

if youre realy mad tho maybe it would be best you go fap to something else