Hey anons any guitar fags here tonight...

hey anons any guitar fags here tonight? i am a very poor user that lives on my own but this friday im going to have some spare money and i wanna get a guitar and maybe a cheap amp. Im trying to get a decent guitar for like 250. can anyone tell me what would be the best sounding thing to get for that price range? i was thinking dan electro?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibanez.com/products/u_eg_detail.php?year=2016&cat_id=1&series_id=9&data_id=235&color=CL01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well if you want people to take you seriously youd need a fender....

A high end squier sounds better than a low end fender. But fender youre paying for the name

Nice guitar for under 300? I'd look at Squier Classic VIbe guitars. There's also nice 200-100 dollar Les Paul clones available. Head to Guitar Center and check it out. Nice practice amps can be had for around !00 bucks too. Rock on user!

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

>Squier Mustang

Cort. They produce budget model guitars for Ibanez, Squire, and others who then just slap their name on them. You can pick up something fairly decent for not a lot of money.

>fender
Bitch please. Op did not specify what music he plays, so your statement is void. Just another shit posting fag who thinks he can play.

Stop being poor and ibanez prestige

seriously, check out some pawn shops. i got a really old epiphone for 90 last week. some love marks but its doing me justice right now. hit or a miss with pawn shops though

Don't listen to people who expect you to drop $5000 on a fucking guitar. I'd buy an acoustic one. You can get a big acoustic for low prices. Just be careful who you buy it from. Pawn shops or private sellers can sell you a broken guitar or a cheap guitar for a lot not then it's worth.

>thinks

Please son.

Fenders have the most versatile tone.

>amps
you can plug your guitar to pc and play. You just need the right software and you are ready, My amp burned a while ago so i've been playing with pc instead

Yeah. I have three of them, all bought used for under a 1000€. Best decision I have ever made

Pic

Squier is owned by fender so it's a bit of a moot point. You get a bit more choice of customisability with fender but squier is a good place to go for your first guitar.

The more important question is what kinda sound do you want as there's a difference between a strat and tele

Don't buy danelectro, they're trash. Assuming you play rock, look at something like an Epiphone Les Paul Standard or a Squier Classic Vibe

Ibanez are always an option. Also, look into Agile guitars if you want the Gibson tone. I have one and it sounds better than epiphone, even some les pauls. Cheap too

*some Gibson les Pauls

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

It's worth checking out yamaha, they do some decent kit with more bang for your buck. My first electric was a yamaha strat but it had a Floyd rose locking tremolo

Pretty sure guitar center is still doing some sales

What music do you want to play with your new guitar? Nice allroundguitars are always ibanez or Ltd. For Blues and classic rock is maybe squier or epiphone a better choice. Take a look on ebay to a used guitar to, sometimes you find treasures there. Dan electro is cool, but not for every musicgenre.

>Floyd rose tremolo
It wasn't til I had 2 guitars with them that I realized what a bitch those things are. Fun as hell to mess around with the whammy though

Get a cheap acoustic. If you end up liking guitar spend money on a real one. No one wants to hear anyone learn guitar, much less on an shitty amp.

They can be awkward, especially with new strings as you have to keep undoing the locks until the strings wear in and stop stretching.

I ended up part-exing my yamaha for a fender Jagstang. Was a beautiful guitar but was a pig to set up and the action was too high for my liking

This. You level up way faster on acoustic guitar and your callouses form faster.

Why is everyone itt so obsessed with Fender/Squier? I fucking hate them

Because there's a classic sound to them. I loved my tele and might buy another one eventually. My next guitar is going to be a Rickenbacker 330 12 string tho

i suggest jay turser, they make a strat copy and ive personally had their sg and les paul models and they are amazing for the money

Agreed with this user, Squier Classic Vibe is a breat bargain

Brother just picked up a 79 Squier Mustang he loves it. I just picked up a new es and it's beautiful. Picking up new pickups tomorrow

Godin is al lways a good choice

Squiers are fucking garbage. Better off getting a nice copy

Most of them are, but the Classic Vibe ones feel better than mex fenders fam

Got this bad boy for $299 if you can stretch a little. Second hand.

You can usually find a fender squire in most pawn shops. That's where I found my first guitar and honestly it sounds good. That being said it must be an old one because of how worn it was and it doesn't say made in Mexico or anything so I don't know if that makes a difference

the pacifica the general agreement on Sup Forums for a quality cheap guitar

I concur... great bang for buck esp. second hand.

What music are you thinking about playing?

You can get a US made 90's era Peavey Predator strat for $150-190 used. Look on ebay

Heres mine

musiciansfriend is your friend

i used to have an epiphone 339, was an amazing guitar, i've owned a lot and still own a lot but that was my favourite, had coil taps so you can make it sound like a fender or a gibson, and felt great, looked great and played great and was cheap

no it's not. musician's friend, music & arts, and guitar center are all the same exact company.

big box stores are shit. local pawn shops will have better shit, just make sure the pickups work and the neck is straight.

Another vote for Cort. You're basically buying a mid-range ibanez for RG money.

this a a good econo priced ibanez. i had one, it's a great bang for the buck

ibanez.com/products/u_eg_detail.php?year=2016&cat_id=1&series_id=9&data_id=235&color=CL01

dont' let somebody tell you that because it's a GIO it's not good. this was a great little guitar. i gave it to a friend for christmas a couple of weeks ago, and she loves it. good price, good guitar for an economy price with a good pickup arrangement.

Listen to this dude. Agile and sx make awesome guitars for the money.

Rondomusic.com

here it was when i first bought it, i got it for my wife to learn on but she was too busy at the time so i'll get her another one later.

>guitar center

shitty shitty customer service but good prices. you just better be able to work on your own shit once you buy it, cause you ain't getting any help from them