Please help me

Please help me.

My friend (male) told me he was bi and has a crush on me. I told him I was straight and that I would never consider getting together with one, but we can still be friends. He is a nice guy, but today he has been constantly asking to suck my dick. Pick related is an example, as I'm going over to his house tomorrow to play vidya (there is going to be another friend there so I don't think anything will happen.

What do I do to get him to stop? I feel like he just won't get the message, like he is somehow convinced that I will let him suck my dick, but I would never.

Just let him do it, OP

Turn into a fag like him

Making this thread confirms you're considering it.

There is no way that's happening

I'm not asking if I should do it, if you knew how to read like a regular non-nigger you could see that.

Instead of the 'please no' crap, just tell him plainly. "Look dude, I'm tired of this bullshit. We're friends, but nothing more is going to come out of it and I don't want to hear any more this crap."

Or you can just treat him like a cat and spray him with water whenever he brings it up.

Its cause you answer him like a fucking faggot ":( please no" no fucking wonder he thinks youll let another dude suck your dick

Facefuck the shit out of him, go banana's, cum in his lungs and he'll never do it again

Let him do it op and get it over with

You should let him walk in on you sucking your other friends dick that way he'll get jealous and want to suck his dick instead of yours.

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

Fuck I'm so beta... I thought being straight up the first time was enough. I'll do it next time he says it. That or I'll slap him tomorrow.

Turn the tables and suck his dick.

kek rolling for this

Just continue to be friends with him and act normal then when he tries to pull something on you, beat the fuck out of him

Want this gay shit to stop? Get some pure capsaicin oil and lightly put a coat of petroleum jelly on your penis (to prevent you from burning) and then rub your shaft down with the oil. Also before you let his lips touch it you gotta say something like "This is so hot!!"

Go ahead, but only if you get quads or higher

>Get cock sucked
>Be fag
>Don't get cock sucked
>Still be massive fag

Maybe it will creep him out if you offer to suck his dick instead. Try it op I bet he'll stop

Poor bait

"That or ill slap him" ok op no part of me is gay but man theres a REAL possibility you are you should probably consider letting him blow you

Retard

slap him? I thought you said you weren't gay.

Oh shit they are calling me gay abandon thread!

What happened here? Is this all you do?

I lost it

alright thats all the confirmation i need OP just let him suck your dick man you might be the single most homosexual person I've ever met

lol

You haven't seen your father then? Either of them?

As a gay user who had crushes on several straight friends. Tell him you'll send him your dick if that will satisfy him and get him to leave you alone. I didn't really wanna fuck/suck my friends I just wanted to see their penises.

Well, when you say gay things, you gey called gay. When you say smart things, well, it's Sup Forums so you still get called gay, but it has a different inflection to it.

I'll try this if nothing else works

Op you cant call anyone gay your friend was begging to suck your cock and you responded with ":( please no" then said you would SLAP him if he did it again. Think about that for 5 fucking seconds lmao

I wanna make out with you and make you moan submissively and then fuck you

And then you agreed to send your gay friend a dick pic i rest my fucking case

Short of letting him suck your dick, that's the gayest option.

I'm being serious when I ask "Are you sure you aren't gay?".

today OP was not that huge fag as always. kick him in the balls if he tries to suck your dick, godspeed OP.

>spray him with water
this user knows his shit

he'll only wanna do it once, and then he'll never ask again. May as well let him to stop the constant nagging.

Gay user here. 3/5 of my straight friends agreed to it. I wasnt harassing them but they have had gfs and are straight. It's not that gay to show someone your cock. And my thirst was satisfied. I furiously fapped to their pictures and then got bored of em. It's a good solution op

if hes as determinedas this guy says then it might be your only option op

Piss in the bottle and spray him with piss

On second thought, most gays like being toilets and piss in general, might not be the best idea

send dick of random dude

They arent straight homie just cause they did it doesnt mean it isnt gay as fuck, let me assure you it is

Let him do it

jeez that was bananas

As someone who has been the object of a gay friend's affection, I can tell you that if he's getting pushy about it and won't get the message that you're not interested, it might be time to cut your losses and bail on the friendship. If he can't respect you enough to let it go, he's really your friend anyway.

*not really your friend

Did any of them have small dicks? Im not a betting man but the ones that didn't probably were small.

Using emojis make people think you're faggot.

Here's what you do: Whenever he starts with the faggot shit, you look him dead in the eye and say "Listen user, I don't give a shit about your sexuality but you need to cut that faggot shit out or I will cut you out of my life and replace you with another homosexual that isn't such a flaming faggot. There's literally millions of them"

And make sure you ask him "Are we fucking clear?" afterwards.

just let him suck your cock. what are you, gay? just pretend he's some hot bitch or something, trust me, everything will be better after.

Op here, I'm going to suck his dick but what should I say to let him know I want to?

Does not sound legit. Either its a dare or your friend is trying to get rid of you.

Either way, in that circle you are the butt of the joke...

Dont believe me? See if he will actually suck your dick.

1 of 2 things will happen. He will instantly call you a faggot, tell all of his friends your a faggot and that will be that OR he will get on his knees. If he does suck your dick, make sure you blow down the cunts throat.

quads get

Jesus fuck, you pussy.

Tell him that if he doesn't lay off trying to get gay with you, that you can't be friends anymore.

Grow a fucking spine.

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

You need to fuck him hard, to show your dominance, and tell him that you're not a bitch ass faggot.

Then when you're getting ready to bust, make him suck your shitty dick.

Be a man, stop being gay.

OP here
I let him suck my dick but I imagined it was a trap because they are actually feminine
>inb4 op faggot

this is an anti-joke
this kind of shit makes me angry

good job, fake OP

>What do I do to get him to stop?

you throatfuck him hard and rough, dont stop when he gags, and if he tries to resists get violent

you shouldn't plug in things to electrical outlets that close to water you know, that can be very dangerous...

also those stickers on the back of your laptop are going to leave a wicked residue on it that will make the resale value plummet..

You just described the last 10 years of my marriage.

are you the man or woman in this relationship

the sissy ladyboy

Don't have anything to do with him until he shoves andy sixx's streaming log up your ass and sucks out and swallows out

If you don't burn your prick off, this could work

Gay people tend to like more aggressive sex so its not that suprising.
And sissys tend to think being slammed is how a girl gets it

it's just about dominance to me. i'm his sissy, he owns me and pounds me like the property that i am.

Yeah its a sissy mindset in general.
They want to be dominated like a helpless woman basically.
Its pretty standard among the sissy side.

actualy a sissy wants to experience a sort of simulation of heterosexuality, he wants to become the 'slut', the ultimate female sex object, that realy only exists in the male mind, male sexuality, since only men objectify women that way, so in a sense only a man can truly embody and manifest this 'slut', because she dosent exist in a actual female form, female sexuality is something rather different, but precisely because of this the actual sex of the one being the 'slut' is irrelevant, only the role is relevant, its like one of those ''the woman does not exist'' things

its also strangely ritualistic, almost like its made up of elements of magic, kind of like when people would put on costumes and 'become' some animal or chanel some tribal spirit character or whatnot

Love me some fresh malware and viruses

tell him to go fuck himself.

Not OP. Nice try, faggot.

Stop shit posting jessica. Just because matts a fairy doesnt mean you gotta rant on chan about it. So what he didnt fuck you at the party? He wasnt sure if u were into that because u were drunk. If he told u that to deture u then hes a douche but if hes just being open then fuck him. Laterally. See you at work bitch

Winrar. 1111 is quads. 8196 is higher than 1111. OP didn't chose his words carefully enough.

>literally millions of homosexuals
You fell for the propaganda. They're less than 1%.