Sup Forums i need to stop using drugs. everytime i do them i don't enjoy it anymore...

Sup Forums i need to stop using drugs. everytime i do them i don't enjoy it anymore, i always get anxious and feel as if I'm going to die or worse, as if im going insane. over the last 4-5 since around the age of 20, i have been using an array of drugs ranging from pills, marijuana, meth, cocaine, hallucinogens and other shit. im 24 now. today i took the last final bumps of cocaine and flushed the rest down the toilet at work. i don't have anything right other than ambien, im thinking of taking it to fall asleep since i don't have weed to help me sleep (im quitting that to). any thoughts?

but have you tried Heroin?

oh yeah and i feel chest pain and im sort of having a mild panic attack while in bed.

but have you tried Crack cocaine.

no, i dont plan to. i need to stop today and for good. im tired of this shit. i want to walk away from it all and never look back. are u addicted to heroin?

but have you tried Crystal meth.

yes, one too many times.

but have you tried Bath salts.

Smoke indica.

Suck it. C-c-c-c-combo breaker.

You are going to the right direction, it will be very hard on first 2 weeks but after that you will get better, anyway drugs are for weak ignorant and retard people

but have you tried up up down down left right left right B A Start

cocaine is so good when you aren't doing it
im happy i quit
quit while you are young
you can enjoy things like walking and fish for supper
painting a picture
having a conversation
life becomes pure
wanking is better too

I had a pretty unhealthy heroin obsession going on. It'll take your soul away, but it's ironically a really easy drug to quit. You get the flu real bad for a few days, and then you're pretty much better. Or you can get a free subscription for suboxone and kick it with no ill effects whatsoever.

I had a drinking problem that was 1000 times worse and harder to stop.

I quit drugs bout 6 months ago. Like the other user said it's tough but the right call, totally wrecking my life. It's hard at first but be strong and it's worth it

These mango meme are gay as hell

Find a hobby bro, i use to be the type of person who would do what ever is in front of me and then some, but i found wood carving, and since i have found myself finding joy in things that i didnt when i was fucked up. Find something you can be passionate about and just fucking do it, you will forget to even think about getting high/using drugs. also if you have gf/bf or friends and they do drugs, thats gonna be alot harder if you're around it.

but have you all ..........b- b-ut

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

thanks user, i need them nice words of encouragement. im trying to masturbate myself to sleep but it doesn't seem to work.
i know what you mean. i had some left over from NYE but decided after those few bumps that enough is enough. i had an epiphany you could say, i thought of all the harm my heart and mind have went through. im done

i just don't want to die of a heart attack man, i put my body through so much. it actually makes me feel sad. i don't want to lose my family or none of that. i don't want to cause my mother anymore pain will do, thanks brother

Post moar faggot

thatthat's how I am, one day i would do norcos, the next day meth with xanax to come down. the next a little bit of coke and alcohol just madness man. but yes, I've actually been pretty obsessed with boxing lately. im gonna go for that soon as i get my paycheck im signing up to a boxing club. you could say mike tyson gave me some inspiration

my friends do drugs also, but not to the extreme that I have gone to. but im just going to do me and stay sober