She's 20 dating a 45 year old now. So I guess I'll share pics when she called me daddy a few years ago

She's 20 dating a 45 year old now. So I guess I'll share pics when she called me daddy a few years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

abreai.net/cp-videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have my attention OP

Seconded

bampps

abreai.net/cp-videos

>She's 20
>pics when she called me daddy a few years ago.
>Pics.. a few years ago.
>a few

Also, let's discuss how to keep sluts we own in line. I can bump with the girls who have served me over the last 5 years including her.

AND MY AXE!

Whatever 2. She was 18. Turned 19 after a few months.

We call that a couple of years.

Make them mentally dependable on you.

You've all ready lost.

I found someone else...and we'll get there. Just relax.

Name? Know someone in a similar situation

Anyways. I like to start by having them meet me in front of my door on their knees. The seem to respect that. Puts them in their place from the very beginning. Here I am training her ass.

Face?
feets?
anus?

by separated or all in the same image?

I like to gain trust by laying out rules. Clear expectations. Note the black handcuffs as we proceed to discuss.

I beat them regularly. It's cathartic for both parties.

One of my clients. She schedules a weekly beating.

I understand the lack of interest. I know it's not common. But if there are others who are interested maybe I'll be back to chat again sometime.

Interested here, keep going

do you hace face?

do continue

For me I think it's about power. Making them do what I want when I want and anytime of day or night married or not.

Every woman needs that high. The endorphins. I think I beat 5-6 girls a week. Depends on my schedule. I'm wealthy and I work a shit load of hours.

Continue op I love her

power to make them do things, yes.

I find the true appeal in power over their mind, making them think about themselves, me and people around them in certain ways...

teaching someone to consider themselves a slut deep deep down

Wait, so they seek out you to do this to them?

Where do you find these women?

Panties in the mouth is important. I make them send selfies all the time. It's important to know how they themselves taste because I force them to do so regularly.

Started out with 2 girls. They told their friends, and they told their friends, etc.

Lucky man. Where they from?

Moar

Just chiming in to say that goddamn OP, that is a nice setup

I can't get into specifics. I won't divulge too much personal information due to their work, personal lives, etc.

I will say many are girls you would never expect. Happily married with 4 kids to just graduated high school.

Doing gods work OP. Continue, just about to train my first one up. Any tips?
Already dominanted her mental and physically. Just need tips for what works well and what doesnt in the bedroom but more important when im away.
Do i start with sensory dep. Or light spanking, butt plugs etc etc help a bro out

Where. Do. You. Find. Them.

Full frontal nude withface plz

More pussy

More of her
Full nude with face

Is important to not degrade but build them up with positive reinforcement. I'm married and my wife is turned on by this. Yes she knows I do this but I never do it when she is there.

Is positive reinforcement really necessary when she is already mentally dependent on you? My ex basically got her life quality ruined after leaving me, and she knows this. Now she's not my gf but just my sub. She's romantic to me but gets nothing in return

Spanking is important. Gagging with fingers. The first session I don't let them say no. Then they get over this hump and go full force wet and needing it more and more always pushing boundaries. Some girls I beat, they pay me, they leave. Some it's so much more sexual. I know one girl went straight to a family reunion with kids and husband, after I filled her holes with cum.

Depends on the person. Like I said. Some I brutally beat and send home others I may keep on a leash overnight.

Some are very proud of the marks they earn from me.

Less of the pathetic stories and more pics, final warning

is that can be learned by someone who never had any experience with girls at all? (me)

how do you pick up girls?
how do you get them into this?

Posting in no particular order

Every girl wants it. Never met one that didn't. Have confidence.

Force public play. It is essential for this.

Sure, two is a couple, but it's faster to write two.

Well there's plenty of cynicism to go around. Perhaps I'll stop

Just wondering if it's sustainable. I want to love her again some day but for now I can't see her for anything but meat, atleast until she has proven herself a decent human being. We have a consensual non-consent deal going on and romance doesn't go both ways as I said. But if she'll break I feel like I've wasted my time

And please go on by the way

Charlotte

Once you go down the road you don't go back

Explain

Quit biting your fingernails you neurotic piece of shit. Show some restraint. Goddamn.

I've tried this. It will absolutely never work. It's a mindset and she'll find a man who will separate herself. It's a detach from reality that they love

I don't know, we spent 3 years and had a kid together. That should count for something. Are you saying I should be more "meeting"? I guess I'll have to put myself into this positive reinforcement thing if that helps

I didn't know those details haha. I'd say push her to do more. How's her ass training? Id start there as you seem really well acquainted.

I kek'd.

What are you, that guy from Nyphomaniac?

is this 45 year old her actual daddy?

She's got a really sensitive sphincter.
Chronically tight ass, never really got more than a finger in her, despite use of stretching toys and relaxing creams
Might be medical, very boring. Or maybe anal is something only sub 6,5" guys can give, idk

I'm more concerned about keeping her emotionally stable though

Dude your daughter is hot as fuck. How long has it been since she called you daddy? Does the wife know you fucking? Three some? Fucked her other sisters or brother? Any of her friends or teachers?

She is amazing! Could you please identify all pictures of her in this threat? Do you have KIK? I would love to get more from you there and hear about your ideology.

I love to plug and fuck my girls ass. For me it shows true devotion besides feeling amazing for both parties. This picture is amazing by the way!

It's very possible. Keep reminding her throughout the day about you. Make her take selfies. Discipline if not done immediately.

I can be reached at jonfossil. Nice trips.

Why cant women and men just be romantic have vanilla sex and have careers and children ?

>having sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

Because we all have issues stemming from our childhood. And every issue has it's counterpart. Girls with daddy issues and the men (us) whom need control and dominance

that image always gets me man

Will surely contact you. Looking forward!

OP is a fucking retarded fag.

Virgin spotted