23 lvl here. Bullied by my 18 year old neigbor who graduated from school last year

23 lvl here. Bullied by my 18 year old neigbor who graduated from school last year.
He's apparently weaker than me physically but I can't kick his ass anyway because I'm too beta.
I'm so embarrassed about it but that doesn't seem to help a lot

How are you bullied by your neighbor op?

We had a fight a month ago and he beat me up lol.
I just couldn't punch him, something stopped me from.
He didn't injure me much because he's really skinny and weak. But I couldn't fight back at all anyways.

This is the thing he does literally every day.
When he comes/leaves home, he pushes his door toward mine so it hits it.
It wakes me up in the mornings.
It makes the plaster on my walls crumble.
Every fucking day:
*the sound of the keys opening the door*
BOOM

I wanna move out

lol what a punk ass bitch. just laugh at him. it is so clear you are the bigger person. if you live in an appartment you could get his dumb ass evicted for pulling shit like that. but dont tell him. just do it

This works.

Or if you're feelingvreally petty, next time he goes out fill his doorlock with gum. Roll it in a bit of dirt first, then just push little bits in with wire.
It looks like the keyhole is just getting gummed up with shit, but he won't be able to unlock the door any time soon.

This. Hes not paying rent. Hes still a tenant. No reason to hold back.

Also, you need to severely fuck him up one of these days. Not till he gives up, i mean do some notable damage. Optional, have a friend help fuck him up on round 2. Yes, there is usually a round 2 and it happens whether you outnumber, or they outnumber.

Gl op

I think there's a better idea. His door is hollow inside, I mean there's some empty room between the two parts of the door. I can pour some eggs in there. They'll start rotting and smelling soon and he won't be able to get them out because the door is made of fucking iron. But it seems kinda childish... and it won't be long until he figures out who did it.

First, what piece of shit designed any dwellings to have doors that do that? Most places that would be sub-standard.
But i see some cyrillic letters in the pic name, so you live in Russia? Explains a lot.
I'd screw a tyre to my door so his door just bounces off. If he messes with the tyre, call the cops. If cops aren't an option, keep fixing things to your door to interfere with the disruptive and destructive impact of his door on yours.
That's reasonable and positive.

Hollow huh...?

Fuck the rotten eggs. Explosives is where its at. A couple thin containers of boom-juice in the door and next time he slams it he's left holding a door handle. Or in a coma.
Either way.

Jesus christ kid.

You're god damned adults. Fucking act like it.

Call the cops on his ass for noise nuisance and disturbing the peace.

Try to be a functional member of society instead of a manchild that never outgrew middle school.

This is why the voting age needs to be raised to 30.

We coddle our idiot children so they continue to act like stupid petty teenagers well into their 20s.

topkek
i laugh so hard at all you old fags acting up on the internet complaining about youth. you're the sissies here. you can't prove yourself against the younger generation anymore so you just cry and have mental break downs when we bully you.
i bet all of you are like OP. pathetic

Oldfag... youngfag... middle-aged-baldingfag...
No one cares. We just suggest stupid shit in the hope that one day OP will deliver.

So far not a lot of success.

>I think I'm a cool little tough guy despite manlet status and being even more of a faggot than OP
>I'm desperately hoping someone will give me positive attention cause I acted cool on Sup Forums

Ftfy

Kys

I thought that one day when he does it again I'd just get out and fuck him up but it isn't happening.
It's been almost a year since our rivalry commenced.

Dont stoop. Be the better man and when he next tries literally anything physical. Call the police.

He's an adult he can't take adult consequences. Such as assault charges.

mid life crysis detected

what happened? were you disrespected and have take revenge on Sup Forums now? pathetic old man
i'd spit in your face

Have you talked to him and asked him to be a bit more careful about it?

>I'd spit in your face

I'm sure you couldn't even spit high enough little boy. It's obvious your insecurity stems from your manlet status.

i'm not insecure. my height is completely normal.
i'd kick your ass grandpa

>I have to lie to myself and others lest my desire of suicide draws closer

Ftfy shorty

Nope. I haven't met him face to face since we had a fight.

>you can't prove yourself against the younger generation anymore so you just cry and have mental break downs when we bully you.
Erm, ok .
Actually i use my brain and self control to deal with situations because stepping to people and breaking their faces has loaded my life with so much paperwork it's limited my movements and prospects for employment.
>prove yourself against the younger generation
are you roleplaying or something?
>mental breakdowns
wew lad

>breaking their faces has loaded my life with so much paperwork
lol you never broke anyones face in you weak pathetic old cuck

i...im an oldfag? i feel like ive just won an oscar or something.

Prove that you broke.

its actually a lot of effort. being an adult is so much easier because you get to decide whether you want to put up petty bullshit. also its really funny how you assume everyones old. so that must mean youre reeeaallly young and shouldnt be here

>implying you're an adult
>"in muh time i broke people faces in hurdur"
>manly big man

you've never been an adult you fucking donkey. all that changed is that your fighting spirit was broken by daddy government.

user just had a brain aneurysm. i think its time for bed. its a school night

Just so you know this is a bad idea just because other people are gonna move in after him. The idea is you get him in trouble without getting yourself in trouble. Everyone likes petty revenge but this is the decition you have to make between being a boy and a man.

>cuck
there it is, the croak of the dipshit
you got nothing

lol so you actually are a cuck

i really figured user

Next time the faggot threatens you just strip all your clothes and run up to him for a hug. Jail will toughen your pansy ass up.

>posts anime
lol, the only people you could insult have machines helping them breathe, eat and shit.

Damn dude, your neighbor sounds pretty cool

you sound like a faggot grow a pair and punch him out, or grow a half a paid at least and call the land lord. How are people so passive?

he's asserting dominance over you, and as you are supposodely the stronger man you have lost biology

And our fight... it happened to be so clumsy...

I had a flare-up of my sociophobia at the moment. I looked really bad. It was evident at the first sight that I'm fucked up mentally.

I was approaching my condominium. He was walking toward me with two girls. One of them was like "is that HIM?" and he was like "yeah, it's that fucker." I didn't hear them say these exact words, the distance was too large. But it was clear from their gesture and mimics that they were talking about me.

So I walk past them, with him giving me a "fuck you twat" stare, and the girls giving me the "what a sucker you are lol" ones, and I say "BITCH" to him.

He goes "You wanna tell me something?"

I'm like "Let's go fight"

My brain is not working at all. This is the first time I'm in a situation like this.

"Are you fucking nuts?" he asks me.

"Let's just go fight right now. One to one" I say.

A few moments pass. I'm like "You chickened out?"

Damn. I'd only challenged him to a fight. Not right here. Not in presence of anyone else.

But he pushes me and then gives me two punches, then moves back.

I go towards him. Try to punch him but at the last moment I just stop my punch. What's wrong with me?

He realizes that I can't punch him and comes at me like an ape. Grabs me by the neck and giving me random punches.

His grab was so weak, like that of a girl but I couldn't resist. It sucks.

Then a stranger breaks us up, the fight's over, I lose.

I'm just standing and looking at them.

One of the girls says "he's really ill".

The other goes "just go back, ok?"

I call after him "it's not over!"

He smiles "I'll be waiting, buddy"

So fucked up.

bump

bump agian

last one