feels and respect for this one

huh?
literally why?

this moment of rick and morty is like the last 4 months for me
1:1

ok then, i just like the image

do you like metallica dude?

yup, how did you figure that out?

lol I remember you from a previous thread. 24 yrs old and has moved to a new place not too long ago.

heh, was my first guess but had to ask anyway

>rainmeter
Lol, that's not Rainmeter. That's GNOME 3.

while I do feel a little proud for recalling that thread and you, I should probably do something with my life lol. This shows that I spend too much time here.

eh, it is what it is
i'm on holiday from work atm so i'm almost constantly drunk and on my computer anyway

as long as you have a job you can do whatever the fuck you want in your time off

good

that's true. Although I'm still studying, and I have an exam tomorrow but man is it hard to force yourself to learn something you hate. Kinda like raping yourself.

anyway, why do you spend your free time drunk? having some issues?

Here ya go.

what are you studying that you hate?

i like being drunk
not shitfaced though, just in that mellow area between tipsy and being unable to walk

plus it is my holiday, only got 3 weeks of the year when i can get drunk whenver i like

nice games OP i think we can be friends

nice selection except for BF1, but that's just my opinion
BF4 ruined it for me

disable cortana fag

Oh I know that. It's kind of hard for me to maintain because that usually turns into feeling depressed, lol.

Long story short, I was stupid enough to let myself talk into taking a university course that is said to give a stable career once you finish. I can't complain that much though, since I have no other option, because I've been doing things I don't want to for such a long time that I'm now just an empty shell and whatever comes, I go with it, because I don't have an interest in anything else. which fucking sucks. I'm studying accounting btw.

i don't even play that trash, a friend asked me to get it since he gave a game tester's origin account full of games

This is mine

>a university course that is said to give a stable career once you finish

i have some bad news for you...

>I've been doing things I don't want to for such a long time that I'm now just an empty shell and whatever comes, I go with it

i know this feeling, but i'm too logical of a person to let it affect me
modern day life is still a fight for survival, so i just take what i can get and roll with the punches

also, a job in accounting sounds boring as fuck

good
i'm still waiting on BF3VU to release modding tools so people start playing again

bad news? as in there's no such thing as stable career?

I know it's boring as fuck and like I said I hate it too, but of all the options like engineering, IT and other stuff, this one is suited for me the best, because to be honest I'm not really smart. And accounting is more robotic and mechanical than anything.

what's your job btw?

was talking more about how in my experience, the institution you study at that also promises a stable career when you are done never deliver on that promise, but it may be different for you/your country

>this one is suited for me the best, because to be honest I'm not really smart. And accounting is more robotic and mechanical than anything.

to each their own, i guess

i'm a extraction system technician
basically, i clean the stainless steel hoods, ducting and fans above kitchens in restaurants and anywhere that cooks their own food

the company i work for have a 98% monopoly on this, but thats probably not hard to do in NZ

Yeah but it's not your typical community college slang that's like ooh yeah come here, we're the best, cause I figured (and also been told) that accountant is always needed somewhere.

But you job sounds like something I'd rather do then continue this.. I'm feeling trapped a lot of times.

it's a very dirty and physical job, lots of travelling around the country and away from home most weeks

but 40hrs minimum pay every week (we might not even do 20hrs some weeks but still get 40hrs pay), paid for accommodation and $120 in food money if we are away 4 nights

I wouldn't mind physical work at all. In fact, I'd rather do anything than this one, lol. I'm desperate.

But your job sounds good. If you don't mind being away for that long ofc.

and without icons hidden.

it kinda fits my lifestyle
was in a caravan up to a week ago and the only thing i have that's worth anything is my computer, the rest are computer parts or random bits of tech and clothes. i've been living a pretty minimal lifestyle for the past 5 years and without many things it's easy to move around when i need too.

always back for the weekend though so it's not that big a deal

anyway, i'm starting to crash and burn
might catch you in another desktop thread

I swear I only ever see the tail end of these threads.

sorry I had something to do. that sounds nice, that's kind of what I'm striving for. get a job and life a chill, slow, relaxed life. I know that job can be stressful, but I hope that once I do what I'm told to do, people'll leave me the fuck alone

Hey what is the last on the right?
Wolfenstain-Doom-? Last one is?

Quake

Aaah. Thanks you kind sir!