2 days left until the embargo lifts. is /pol- I mean Sup Forums ready to be BTFO?

2 days left until the embargo lifts. is /pol- I mean Sup Forums ready to be BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QlbiEpXJKU
youtube.com/watch?v=sFRJHB8MQi4
youtube.com/watch?v=MxxBy851eIc
youtube.com/watch?v=dzgTFHwL3pY
youtube.com/watch?v=yOieWN28BlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lifting the embargo less than a week before the premier

Sounds like the only ghost that will need busting is Paul Feig's career

That one lady's hips are wider than her shoulders. She certainly is big boned.

It's actually the day before. The UK and a few other places open on the 11th.

Can't wait for the reviews

These "critics" having to balance their professional reputation by calling it a shit movie against pandering to the hysterical undergrads and highschoolers on tumblr/twitter is going to produce some high quality memes and laffs

Can't wait for the memes

Why do the actresses in this photo all look so awkward? Excepting the nigger and the dyke, it looks like it wasn't even a staged photo; it looks like somebody photographed them on set without telling them.

>undergrads and highschoolers

Older than the demographic of the originals.

Completely natural lighting. No attempts at stylizing to to "look like a movie". It looks like someone stepped on set with an iPhone and took the picture.

It'll do just fine. People will see it because Boyega's in it.

+1

Have you seen the clip from the film that has the black one showing off their new car? The acting is so poor and it just comes off as really awkward.

CAREERBUSTERS!

>review embargo
>good movie

All the clips they've shown look like they are having an awkard time imitating an average Melissa McCarthy movie. Outside of their profession, an appearances, can you really say that any of the characters have a set personality other than the one shared between them all? Jones is the only one and that is because she acts loud and obnoxious.

Although I don't particularly like either of them, the only ones who have acted in a film before are McCarthy and Wiig.

Jones and the other one are used to le dumb SNL turn and make a face at the camera after saying something loud and in a weird voice.

This flop can't even sustain a decent spam campaign.
I hoped for more and better drama.
Even fucking Fant4stic had better drama.

4 u

In the meantime, knock yourselves out with these clips which give away too much:
youtube.com/watch?v=1QlbiEpXJKU

youtube.com/watch?v=sFRJHB8MQi4

youtube.com/watch?v=MxxBy851eIc

youtube.com/watch?v=dzgTFHwL3pY
Dan Aykroyd's Cameo

youtube.com/watch?v=yOieWN28BlE

I can't wait. This is going to entertaining no matter what happens.

Im gonna browse everywhere I can and post a 10/10 review just to trigger nerds

I dare you to give it a 10/10 on imdb.

Wait don't do that!

Kek

Feig relied way too much on comedy, trying to make it as funny as possible... THAT is not what Ghostbusters is meant to be like! It is meant to be scary with the occasional joke now and then.

I'm not under any illusions that the movie won't be a critical darling. No one would dare give it less than a 4/5 for fear of backlash.

What really matters is the box office.

I'm ready for it to be mediocre and everyone pretending it's either the best or worst thing in the universe.

I am actually excited to watch it. Hemsworth, Wiig and Kate look really great in it.

This whole situation is pathetic.

For many people this film will just act as a vector to project their political views. They won't see the film themselves, and if they do they will go in WANTING it to be good or bad. They'll eagerly await reviewers scores and use that as a way to point a finger at the "opposition" to say "nyeh nyeh nyeh we won you didn't".

They'll feel a sense of victory, of overcoming a hefty hurdle in their lives without meaning. They'll use it as ammunition in their meaningless internet arguments as a piece of poo to throw at the enemy. It will only further and further this stupid, pointless, pathetic internet argument between 2 groups of idiots that need to take a hard look at themselves until they realize the things they hate on the other side are things they themselves exhibit.

This is painful pandering

>Pathetic
>Not getting off by witnessing people hating each other

Grow up!

This.

I can't tell you how many times I've fapped to the Dallas shootings.

>he thinks critics won't suck it's dick

They're all tumblr tier

>Everybody hates it
>Mainstream critics in fear of SJWs and feminists are too pussy to call it trash and give it three stars everywhere
You know it is true.

This movie is going to make a billion dollars.
Deal with it. Screencap this.

Oh look at this fucking wizard, predicting obvious shit

0/10 bait there, mate.

>calls it bad bait
>responded anyway

How come the hooks never have bait on them? That's just a hook, not bait.

This is unfortunately quite true, and I say this as a holocaust denying neo nazi would be murderering gas-on-the-spotter.

It just goes to show you what little, tiny people we all really are in society, that what the masses think about a single one of the 1%'s big media productions determines our sense of place and identity in society, that it means that much to us.

Shits fucked brehs