Imagen if suddenly on Sup Forums everyone start posting only positive, beneficial and motivational stuff...

Imagen if suddenly on Sup Forums everyone start posting only positive, beneficial and motivational stuff... how that would affect our conduct, emotions and motivation unconsciously? It will change something on long term?
Speaking percentage, it would have some changes in the lives of some of the users of Sup Forums?!

Yeah it would make people feel better. Now fuck off

The site will become boring as fuck, everyone would leave and that'd be the end of Sup Forums

Sup Forums will become Facebook, Twitter and tumblr.

Go to bed, Ivan.

I'm here to feel bad. If I'd like to be better, I'd visit a doctor.

People come to b because they are virgins who love shemale dicks. That's not positive

You might as well say imagine if water flowed up hill?

Since humans existed some were negative, some were positive, some were nasty and some were nice.

It doesn't matter how much education or encouragement you give people, we are animals and that animal behaviour comes out.

Like these crony capitalists. If they weren't abusing people and stealing money, they would instead be throwing spears at you and taking your grain and meat. Or they would if they were strong enough - we changed strength for intelligence and now they dominate with brains not braun. If people don't come together to stop them, well they are stupid and deserve what they get.

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

check out the german threads. there is this user called "fuchsanon" who does exactly that. does it have an effect? to me it does.

i don't think so, what makes Sup Forums cool is everything is anonymous and don't have so much rules
humans have "plasticity", they can be molded, they don't born with a nigga attitude, what you really born with is the temperament.

You wouldn't be new would you?

No. What a faggot thing to say.

We would all become insufferably smug and content with our lives, and Sup Forums would turn into Tumblr.

Before you knew it, we'd be inventing new pronouns for wolfselves.

yes, obviously

For the most part it would feel cheap and forced as if it was all a facade. If everyone did it people would probably try to combat it as it would be seen as an invasion to what previously was a board of shitposting. Besides thats not how yoi influence a subconscious. But dont take it from me, im no psychology major.

Friendship teamwork trust love encouragement together

here you can see why hiv is still a thing

I've been nice to anons before. I like how this place is a shitshow. It makes those few nice moments seem like bliss

the place would get boring really fast and most people would leave

OP, you're a faggot.

b-but hes right user...