Wha are japanese more innovative and better at making things than other people ?

Wha are japanese more innovative and better at making things than other people ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jrpgs suck.

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!

oh look another Zelda game

wow something new, wow thanks nintendo

Such as?

Liquids that smell like school girl's vagina don't count.

Creativity is encouraged. Hentai expands their minds.

Really glad Zelda's getting such excellent reviews.

I'll pick the Switch up once Splatoon 2 comes out.

they arent

if this game ends up being great, it will be because they have been working on it since 2011. most companies dont give their developers so much time.

Have you watched any of the leaked streams?
The game is a massive disappointment and Sup Forums is being swarmed with fanboys going on a damage control crusade. Madness on that board at the moment.

what did they make?

Hey man, that certainly does.

>Sup Forums in charge of judging games
They are a bunch of contrarian kids

No way we are not innovative at all
Japanese still use fax machines daily at work.
Or CV for job interview must be handwritten

Maybe but not in this instance. The game is really poor and Nintendo have done some pretty awesome advertising to hide it.

>Japanese still use fax machines daily at work.
Businesses around the world use fax machines for security reasons when handling certain documentation.
>Or CV for job interview must be handwritten
What's wrong with that? Anyone can copy/paste a cover letter and resume template; it shows a little bit of effort at least to write one out.

>Such as?

Making games the year

They are really conservative, though, they still use flip phones, games like mario and zelda, which i like, but they are not smth, you would call inovative, it plays on nostalgia the most.

And

Boring shit.
Not even out yet.

Germans apologize for war crimes and please play "Japan's Zelda".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes

>japs in charge of taking a screenshot

>Not even out yet.

It's a Persona game, it doesn't matter if it's out or not.

1990's was the best era for the jap gaming industry
I secretly hope GTA-ish game is made here but that obviously impossible because people here tend not to prefer the real games and developer know that, plus money is the another issue.

>innovative
too much wine.
go home Francois

>I secretly hope
>secretly

What did he mean by this ?

fuck you and your stupid fucking memes, jean-jacques mehmet

of course it fucking counts you fucking jew

Takbir!

They're not. They just work their fucking asses off while westerners waste their time "brainstorming" and "gathering inspiration".

>Why are Japanese more innovative
>Zelda #1364

Is this bait?

Each Zelda is very different. Every Zelda is someone's most/least favorite.

Not really. They each follow much of the same formula from game to game. Some have more bells and whistles to play with, but the core of the game is the same (not that that's a bad thing).

Wrong. It takes some real balls to look at Link's Adventure and complain about it being the same.

Nukcs

oh wow i'm so triggered

why the heck would someone post that with an image of zelda? every zelda is literally the same shit with different graphics and flavour content

>A game series about driving realistically modelled cars has a real car that looks the same in each of the games in the series
Western games btfo!!1!

STOP USING SPACES BEFORE QUESTION MARKS YOU HONHONING FUCK
RRRREEEEEE

Please buy

>vagina bones

I'm sold

What? They're just following the open world meme

Nintendo can go fuck themselves for not caring about Metroid. Zelda can die for all I care.

I hate this cartoonish Link. I like TP, OOT and MM more. It's been declining since that era.

>more innovative

Watch the streams on Sup Forums. This game looks pretty bad desu. Kinda bummed cause Link Between Worlds was great.

Way too easy, except maybe the ice dungeon. This new one looks more up my alley.

WHAITO

zitto animale

>Watching videos on internet on the game, therefore get spoiled and knows the game and dungeons before even of having bought it

Woooo

>zelda rehashes

I'm with you, all my videos are from E3, which I only watched sparsely. One plays a game like this blind or not at all.

I unironically read all about game's plot before the game. Idc about spoilers