How does Sup Forums enjoy their Balut?

How does Sup Forums enjoy their Balut?
Do you prefer them as young as 14 days or do you rather wait until the 21st day? Fried or just boiled?

Pic related, it's an already salted, 20 day-old Balut.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Human health concerns.

I hate when a modern government springs up and starts saying things we've been doing for thousands of years is bad for us.

Looks gross as fuck, like it would be mushy and stringy and shit.

Boiled and some salt and pepper dip

Filipino Faggot. I've never tried it, looks disgusting.

this

Yes there are obvious health concerns if your food is not being prepared properly. They want to regulate producers so people don't get salmonella in droves.

It does, but it's supposed to be tasty as fuck. I'll never know.

Yeah really. Ill try alot of shit but that is a little much for me.

I do agree. Like cooking this rotten duck with little boys peepee gathered from school toilets. I mean what the fucking fuck?

Crunchy yet soft duckling meat sounds quite nice although I would probably eat it only if it were heavily seasoned because of the taste of the fluids inside the egg.
It fucking annoys me when faggots only eat sterile, colourless and odourless processed foods

Phillipines man.

Oh man, this is not the only delicatesse that grosses me out. Look up casu marzu, surstromming, tripe, haggis and all that local shit.

Eggs cooked in little boys' pee is something completely different.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

Those eggs are a Chinese delicacy and usually do not contain an embryo.

yea man this is what I was thinking about, how the hell do people eat this shit without gagging? the smell alone? also, what about the bacteria and sickness one can obtain? it's so DISGUSTING lmao..............

I've tried it once. It does not smell bad and bacteria are destroyed by the high temperature. If you do not know what it is, you would never guess by the smell or taste.

What is President Duterte's views on balut? That's the most important thing.

people will eat just about anything if their hungery enough.

that's interesting to see I would of imagined the smell to be highly sulfuric and ammonia-ted and the taste metallic and urine salty. Thanks for the feedback!

"I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO NOT EAT BALUT BY THROWING YOU OUT OF A HELICOPTER"

-2016 world summit conference

......../\_\
......../././_
......././_/\.\
......_\.\/..\.\
...../\.\../\.\_\
.....\.\/..\.\/_/
......\../\.\_\
.......\/_/././
........./././
.........\/
......../\_\
......../././_
......././_/\.\
......_\.\/..\.\
...../\.\../\.\_\
.....\.\/..\.\/_/
......\../\.\_\
.......\/_/././
........./././
.........\/
......../\_\
......../././_
......././_/\.\
......_\.\/..\.\
...../\.\../\.\_\
.....\.\/..\.\/_/
......\../\.\_\
.......\/_/././
........./././
.........\/
DIES IST NUN EIN HAKENKREUZ-THREAD

TIME TO SAY SIEG HEIL
__¶¶________________________¶¶
_¶¶¶____________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶¶
__¶¶¶_________¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_
__¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_____¶¶¶¶____
__¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_____________
__¶¶¶___¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶___¶¶¶_______
__¶¶¶___¶¶¶___¶¶¶___¶¶¶_______
__¶¶¶_________¶¶¶_____________
__¶¶¶_________¶¶¶_____________
__¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶__
___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_
______________¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_
______________¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_
________¶¶¶____¶¶¶__¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶_
________¶¶¶____¶¶¶__¶¶¶__¶¶¶¶_
_______________¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_
___¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_______¶¶¶¶_
_¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶_________¶¶¶_
¶¶¶¶_______________________¶¶¶

Had it a couple times in PI. Not my favorite.

has a point, red meat/ cured meat is now a group 1 carcinogenic by the who

You mean red meat as in "processed" meat correct meaning the additives they add to meat makes it carcinogenic like hotdogs? Just asking so you clarify yourself. Human have been eating meat since the dawn of time and not it's deemed cancerous?

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
here is a basic Q&A
whoops i should correct myself red meat is catagorized as a probable cause of cancer
and cured meat(same as proccessed meat) regardless of how it was preserved and processed from its raw from, they have all be classified as group 1; sufficient evidence to link with cancer

>sufficial evidence to link with cancer
Sure, yea. But then again, there are lots of possibilities to obtain home made, high quality cured meats without almost any fear of disease because the people that made it for hundreds of years made it as safe as possible because the consumers were their families.

Also:
I only eat home grown eggs and eat home grown chicken and pork. Dont even get me started on vegetables. I realize that most of the cultures od vegetables and livestock food are GMO but in the end the home grown seeds arent treated as badly as industrially grown plants. Less pesticides, more sun and spring water. But then again I live in Europe

whatever helps you sleep at night, research approved by the who says otherwise. not such a surprise considering something as simple and harmless like saw dust or leather dust is also deemed group 1. the running joke of how everything causes cancer isn't a laughing matter.

I like the idea of it, its EDGY and triggers white girls

Timestamped picture of you eating it or it never happened and you are a beta cuck faggot.

Haggis is a really really nice, it's just like a mix of meat and oats. I wouldn't eat heart and lungs normally but done properly in a good Haggis and it's fucking amazing!

I do not enjoy it

>the people that made it for hundreds of years
those people died in their 40s user

ching chongs.. they will eat anything, baluts and even human fetuses
don't disgust me or my son ever again

>eating Filipino peasant food

Haggis is something I want to try sometime.

i learned something yesterday. all of us, a million times a day, have cancer. cells get cancer thousands of times per second and die. the body's immune system kills them.

red meat might cause cancer. oxygen causes cancer. the people who get BIG cancer might be of certain genetics.

i get the flu every like 7 years. it might be because i wash my hands every time i come home but then again, i smoke cigarettes all day and put fingers that have touched slimy shit that thousands of disgusting people touch so i might as well be licking shopping cart handles and it's HARD for me to ever get sick. i know some irish sorta mix guy who looks like the hobbit and he reportedly got the flu at least twice a year. HE will probably get cancer. i'm a big forehead russian with asian mix and i might be able to smoke and drink hard until i'm 90 and never get any real, serious cancer.

If that annoys you, your a bigger fag thank you think. Giving you credit for you knowing your a fag of course.

I've never had the opportunity to try it, is it good ?

OP never had it either. He's a lying cuck.

Try it! I personally hate offal and won't touch things like liver or kidney (mainly due to the texture), but Haggis doesn't have that texture. Its great with mashed potato, mash carrot and swede, and onion gravy

try some balut, nigger