I hate homeless people and all the bullshit that they bring

I hate homeless people and all the bullshit that they bring.
I hate how when a new homeless shelter is brought up property values decrease.
More crime.
Drugs.
Unsafe areas to be in.

Also general unpopular opinion ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_general_intelligence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate landlords. They do exactly the same thing to an area and attract groups of immigrants

I mean, a lot of the time they don't choose to be homeless. But for the ones that are druggies, yeah.

Well if it brings an increase in drugs that can only be a good thing

agreed. more weed plz

people unironically believe this

why are pot heads so dumb?

I doubt a majority stay on the streets because of weed.

Homeless people are homeless for a reason, and 99% of the time it's their fault. That's the simple fact of civilization - some people do not have the ability to operate within our system. They will forever be outsiders. By helping them you are only prolonging their suffering just to make yourself feel better.

homeless people always have the best acid man

>I hate how when a new homeless shelter is brought up property values decrease.
>More crime.
>Unsafe areas to be in.

This is why welfare is necessary for a functioning society.

a majority of the time it isn't acid so...

sshhhhhhh

That's OK, the homeless probably hate you too.

> hurt sure more drugs dude
> hey my house has been broken into, better phone police
> lolnope phone stolen by druggies
> better drive to police station
> lolnope battery made into pee

Oh? Do we have a Lil nice white night here?

Knight

>homeless
>crime
>welfare
This is why education is necessary.

Unpopular opinion:
Trump over Hillary was a mistake, at least for Americans, but not for the reason Hillary supporters generally understand. Hillary's benefit wasn't that she was left or social, it's that she was technocrat. 99% of policy got totally ignored in the election and most of it will continue to elude most people for the rest of their lives. The democratic system isn't wrong, but it comes with responsibilities the electorate hasn't yet or refuses to accept in most places, probably because the concept is still new. If anything the people are their own greatest enemy, they constantly have to be kept from killing themselves by being sold magic beans and they will intensely hate anyone who tries to do so. The best you can do is stand off completely and then still you will be at the center of a global conspiracy to max out their credit cards on brazzers.

A technocratic society will spring up soon now, a party came up the last time we had the kind of economic transition we're having now, and now we're actually ready for one to steer this boat into developmental rapids. They will overwhelm all others not by conquest but by simply outperforming them, other nationstates will adopt their methods, and the ones who don't become the new Libya because they've pushed the expiration date. Every argument we're having in politics right now has come up again and again and really the cause of any chaos or poverty right now is a technological transition, it occurs periodically (every ~70 years) and forces us to retrain our workforce. The countries that do so will become obscenely wealthy over the next few decades and swallow up capital and brainpower from the ones that fall behind. Last time it favored the US heavily, now I don't know if things are looking so good for it.

retard its knight not night

>night

You type like stupid white trash.

state of california started giving small homes to homeless people. ends up saving money.

>pretending like your ass wouldn't be homeless too if mommy and daddy decided to stop taking care of you.

this

None of this matters. You know as well as I do that the USA has decided it will not adapt to a changing world, and therefor it will not be among the New Age superpowers. Frankly, if I had the power I'd move.

Immigrants and blacks do the same thing.

Also most homeless people have mental problems, they are more than anything a sign of a failing society that doesn't help these people.

Really? It'll be interesting to see the numbers on that one. Mind, I've long suspected this might be the case, but you can't simply go on feelings and intuition for stuff like this and remain objective.

>the democratic system isn't wrong
voters of some states have 3x the voting power of people in other states.

yeah i pretty much agree on the rest, if by technocrat you mean uses facebook etc. to lure plebs via rage articles to the polls.

on education though, some people seem to be immune to it. many factors of the human condition cause some of us to not be at all curious or hungering for information, they just drone on day by day just sponging in coincidentally whatever comes their way with zero skepticism or rational overview. as long as they're allowed to vote, shit's kinda chaotically fucked.

>a lot of the time they don't choose to be homeless
you're generally wrong there.

nonsense. even when shelter doesn't come with strings and conditions most fuck off. very few stay but those that do tend to clean up.

No by technocrat I mean technocrat.

A technocratic revamp of representative democracy for instance would be one where you have a parliament where ministerial positions require relevant degrees, you farm out inquiries or authority to a research board, or you take an academic peer review approach to policy or base policy decisions off some kind of empirical data e.g. by modeling simulations.

The gist of a technocratic system is that you railroad the decision process through qualified review. It's in the name, "knowledge reign."

As it is we have representative democracy where we elect politicians to represent us, and we have a little more quality control than if you were to outsource questions re: fiscal policy to a Youtube comment section. I'd like those representatives to be qualified, and ideally I want to see drama queenery brought to a minimum by running off models and empirical data where possible.

You could for once actually get a very flexible, adaptive, unilateral policy towards competition with foreign markets, capable of micromanagement still nimble enough to not trip over itself.

first of all fuck you m8 homeless fag here and you can go fuck yourself #homlesspeoplearebetterthennormalhumenbeings

Maybe mental health issues would contribute to that.

Some homeless folks for instance can't sleep without getting wasted, because that's the way they've become accustomed to dealing with the anxiety that comes with sleeping on the streets.

how is this an unpopular opinion?

>I mean, a lot of the time they do choose to be homeless
fixed
The choice to be homeless is often based on giving up on responsibilities. No rent or taxes for example.

But social welfare has to be managed responsibly. When too many people use welfare as a career path, there are not enough resources to go around.

private groups have tried providing the tiny homes, but they have to keep being torn down because they become health hazards, drug dens, and even places where prostitutes turn tricks.

Spot on

How would technocrats be elected?

Obama seemed to do a good job at appointing a qualified cabinet. Trump has appointed underqualified as fuck to say the least, people.

Democracy obviously can't support a sustained technocratic system of you speak. Where's a middle ground between dictatorship and democracy where your system can be supported

Trump derail initiate.

What never fails to amaze me is how you faggots always write a full essay, like, A FULL ESSAY, on the subject in every thread.

Not mad because this is Sup Forums afterall, but doesn't it get exhausting for you?

you do realize I hope that Hillary is a proponent government controlled censorship of the internet and for taking away civil rights

Hillary is not a technocrat. She aspires to be a dictator

You want an unpopular opinion? I think property values need to come down across the board. Its getting to be next to impossible for a single person to aford rent in this country.

Maybe if the cost of housing wasn't so artificially high, we wouldn't have as many homeless fuckers out there.

>inb4 muh profits
>inb4 get an education and a decent job

Have a IT degree, but I have been part of 3 RIFs in the last 8 years. It's getting harder and harder to find a company paying a living wage that lasts more than a year or so.

Most homeless people are crazy. They really should be living in mental institutions, but we closed them all down. So instead we get to have them begging us for change every day

>white night

That greatly varies in the incarnations we've seen. The "technocrats" currently in charge of the Italian government make the distinction based on the relevant academic background of their ministers. The technocratic party in the US ca. the 1950's also floated ideas for legislative reforms if I'm not mistaken. Currently we're coming up on an age where measures like applied AI will grant us a lot of interesting options.

Guess you have never been to L.A or New York.....much worse there.

The rethoric about Hillary wanting to be a dictator is as ridiculous as the rethoric about Trump wanting to be a dictator.
It's myopic hooliganism to me.

Meanwhile Hillary is the only nominee I saw who invoked the problem of workforce imbalance across industries, tried to point out the relation to unemployment and came up with market-conforming retraining. But this whole topic wasn't very.. topical.

Looks like the homeless have their use after all

If they were homeless and all those cars belong to them how come they're not rich

Go smoke your dang reefer you damn doper. Jesus Chris it's like all this millenial generation does is live off the government, smoke dope and listen to there Billy Joel records on repeat.

They do that in Brazil. I find it absolutely disgusting. It doesn't work, it comfort people in laziness and their vote will remain the same until they die. Of course.
You don't give a house. This is just wrong.

>But social welfare has to be managed responsibly. When too many people use welfare as a career path, there are not enough resources to go around.
legislation manages this pretty well.
To receive your payment
>you must apply for X amount of jobs
>you must go to rehab
>you must work X amount of hours at a goodwill
etc.
Exploitations of the system aren't a big issue. Rage media will tell you otherwise.

the problem with homeless people is.......there's so damn many of them.

No it's a problem with the way the people treat them or see them

saged, hidden and reported this retarded cancerous post. what a fucking moron

general artificial intelligence is an interesting bound. it'll probably take over completely when it's done in some unknowable way before we even get our political shit together.

so we're just wasting time.

It exists because the people that invented an economic system based on the money that does not have equal value to items they cannot afford to live because where it is cheaper to buy items it is illegal

>A lot of the time
>They don't choose to be
>But it's their fault
>They are faulted people.
Few homeless people ever get their shit together and overcome their addictions or mental diseases or physical impairments and become productive members of society. With the number of healthy new children that are dying due to poor resource allocation, it is the only logical utilitarian conclusion that the homeless should be cut off in lieu of the future.

Coloradofag here.
I see must at least a dozen homeless a day omw to work, especially around interstate/highway exits.
Rec weed is such a wonderful thing!

Where is your research and your facts coming from if you do not have facts you have no argument and you are just noise

this is what unpopular opinions do to retards

you're a really shitty utilitarian

In my opinion hating homeless people is an indicator of age.

&

That's because his post was obviously him voicing his opinion retard.

It's not based on age it's based on who is in charge and who is in charge is based on their actions and if their actions do not serve the people they do not deserve to be in charge

Well applied AI isn't Skynet. I don't know who the hell would ever design something like that.
You should be thinking along the lines of programs to predict market trends, then secure contracts or dole out subsidies accordingly, or display the potential results of hypothetical policies by modeling their outcome.

Issues that aren't moral are usually data-centric, like economic policy, are based of public sources like IRS data. You could essentially replace the entire senate with one well designed spreadsheet, and you'd probably get better results. Moral issues are more ambiguous and more valid points for discussion, though theoretically there's still ethical calculus.

Then he must clarify that it is just an opinion if he does not clarify that it is an opinion it does not support his argument or validate his opinion

You should be thinking of how humans are just the cocoon stage of consciousness and we're just churning out the butterfly that is GAI.

Millions of years of Billions of human thought will be achieved by 1 robot in a couple of minutes.

Whelp, might've been a useful opinion about two months ago

Uses of an economic Society flaws people that can't don't things with their own two hands with their own knowledge but it's not up to a certain standard or certain ability of living and that certain standard answering ability of a living can only be afforded through currency if they do not have the currency they can not deserve to live that idea is a flawed system

allow me to adjust your tinfoil hat

Kill yourself now, so you don't become a burden on society when you get cancer or get old.

It's everyone's fault because they won't change the system to suit the needs of all people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_general_intelligence

It's not at all conspiracy.
Put enough algorithms together and you've got yourself a human, run that on a super computer and you've got a super human. Connect that AI to the internet, it learns all current knowledge and combobulates it into it's own new theories.

Just a matter of when

Can't believe I'm wasting a (You) on a 14 year old with Aspergers but i'll bite. 87% of homeless people are in that situation out of choice, not circumstance you complete moron.

> i read it on wikipedia so it's definitely true

As a non-pothead Oregonian, I wonder this a LOT...

philosophy social United on the belief in the system of an idea regardless of who you are but to be proving that the idea is true you must use math data and statistics and we know these things because they are free and able to us at the push of a button hopefully they do not try to control our discussions of what we say and what we can't say oh wait they are unless I'm wrong and they stop this post

what about it aren't you getting.

This is accurate. I prefer zeppelin though.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

Not that guy, but it's snowing where I'm at, I literally have a white night. I hope lots of homeless idiots are freezing to death.

There is a malcom gladwell article called million dollar murray. Its about the actual cost of homelessness. Good read.

There are good and bad, we know which hobos are which.
But 'human rights' makes the homes ignore their history for a 'new beginning'
Don't get me wrong most of them are drunken dickheads but some just lost it all just by being unlucky.

Anyone can say anything I want to. What matters is the proof and if they do not have any proof or any sources to the contrary Wikipedia is not a secure Source because anyone can post on there and neither is B however Google can still link you to a secure source and a certain people say that is one thing I just certain people say that it's the other it is not a matter of opinion it was a matter of moral correction on who is right and who is wrong but if I see things in black and white sorry if I'm Rorschach

HOLY SHIT this is soo me lol

kek'd

I hope u will fail in life so hard that u loose ur home. maybe its the death of your future kids that brings u out of order. maybe its ur future ex wife who takes it all und u have to live on the street. maybe u loose ur job and ur home that u have to live a few weeks on the street and start drinking. ur comment shows that ur a kid about 12-15 years old or an unbelivibal moron.

That sounds like me talking about my sister...

the concept is simple.

>computer fast
>write enough code you emulate human
>computer human learns fast cause computer fast

people are working on it as we speak. the turing test is long completed.

fuck off you leftist SJW libtard. this isn't 9gag

Smoke detectors are nothing but irritants that cause more trouble than they're worth

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

nigga u cant tell me. when i want to take a shit on 4 chan i just do it. now go an kill urself with a hackenkreuz.

ummm, halting problem would like a word with u sweetie

The government is right it is right on the government is wrong it is wrong and it's our duty as citizens of such governments to inform them that they have made a grave error in their information-gathering thus we must be well-informed and not misinformed from corporate greed and corporate Espionage against the American people and its citizens and all the citizens of the Free World in general regardless if you live you are human and people will try to exploit you and those that do not share in the belief that Humanity can succeed Beyond its current status do not share the base Humanity idea of working together but for those who share the idea of working together.working together enough to destroy itself but to help Humanities succeed as a species racism has no bearing for Humanity adapt to its natural surroundings the natural surroundings to require to change color they change color but the changes slow consider it a mutation must consider every man who has a different skin color a mutant but they still share the same common DNA that we are compatible that's what it means to be human

You'd probably be homeless if you didn't have parents taking care of you.

Keep hating NEET.

And if he isn't to the contrary wait for it to hit him on his ass

Minor setback.

Ok.
Give them all a job and a house.
Your problem is solved.
And believe.
It is YOUR problem.

What you hate are the externalities of homelessness. Which is good. They suck. Especially for the homeless!

So solve the problem instead of hating the people genius.

osht dubs, thanks for the info

And if they can't afford it then you're just being greedy when you clearly have enough to afford it

Homeless People
>actively looking for work
>sleep in homeless shelters when possible
>eat at soup kitchens when possible
>try to stay hygienic
>will beg for money as a last resort

Bums
>want to stay homeless
>refuse to bathe
>often sets up camp in the streets
>sleep in public restrooms
>hang around public libraries or parks
>always asking people for money
>violent or non-understandable half the time

What?

It's an interesting topic.

Here's JRE podcast where he speaks with Sam Harris, an extremely bright neuroscientist discussing the long game of AI.

The only westen country with 3.5 millions homless people are the United states of Shithole. But insted of care there is just hate. Maybe communism would be an alternative to you. Not a single homeless in the USSR.