Is this green text?

>is this green text?

no

Fuck dab

>greentext

>not knowing how to redtext

you tell me

who the fuck doesn't know how to greentext?
>fucking newfag, get off this board
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

newfag detected

What's a dub? I want one

it's when your post ends on two identical numbers

how do i do that?

by posting and hoping for luck

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌
░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌
▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌
░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐
░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌
░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌
░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀
█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐
█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐
░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░░░█

>post **post** *post* __post__

**post**

Wow! You managed to greentext! Since you're obviously an oldfag now, can you show me some triforces? Bet ya can't do that!

i don't get it, explain plz xD

there are the dubs, congrats

What in the Lord's name did you just fucking say about me, you little heathen? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my Catechism class in the one true holy catholic and apostolic church, and I’ve been involved in numerous crusades on the Mohammedans, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in medieval warfare and I’m the top paladin in the entire kingdom. You are nothing to me but just another infidel. I will wipe you the fuck out with purging the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, heretic. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of inquisitors across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Holy war, pagan. The Holy war that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, Saracen. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare guantlets. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Swiss Guard and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what Holy retribution your little 'clever' comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking peace. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn cultist. I will the power of the Holy Spirit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, heathen.

__post__

woha i didn't mean to disturb you, friend! plz be calm, i just wanted to learn more about this website!

xDxD peace bro!! xD

>nigga

No peace, infidel. The Lord's power will crush you

why are people on this website so rude to me? :(

remove kebab

because you're a dirty heretic

because you are heathen scum. Filthy like you will be wiped from the earth. DEUS VULT

that's it. i won't let some random strangers on the internet insult me on such a level. i've had it. don't make me angry, i swear! damnit, you already made me angry!!!!!!!!!
i'm a good person! i pray every day and i'm not an INFIDEL! fuck you! i know i must not say that but FUCK YOU SO MUCH!!!
no more peace for you, i'm gonna find out where you live and i will cover your front door with eggs and water! FUCK YOU I MEAN IT

Urban, bishop, servant of the servants of God, to all the faithful, both princes and subjects, waiting in Flanders; greeting, apostolic grace, and blessing.

Your brotherhood, we believe, has long since learned from many accounts that a barbaric fury has deplorably afflicted an laid waste the churches of God in the regions of the Orient. More than this, blasphemous to say, it has even grasped in intolerabe servitude its churches and the Holy City of Christ, glorified b His passion and resurrection. Grieving with pious concern at this calamity, we visited the regions of Gaul and devoted ourselves largely to urging the princes of the land and their subjects to free the churches of the East. We solemnly enjoined upon them at the council of Auvergne (the accomplishment of) such an undertaking, as a preparation for the remission of all their sins. And we have constituted our most beloved son, Adhemar, Bishop of Puy, leader of this expedition and undertaking in our stead, so that those who, perchance, may wish to undertake this journey should comply With his commands, as if they were our own, and submit fully to his loosings or bindings, as far as shall seem to belong to such an office. If, moreover, there are any of your people whom God has inspired to this vow, let them know that he (Adhemar) will set out with the aid of God on the day of the Assumption of the Blessed Mary, and that they can then attach themselves to his following.

i love how on Sup Forums everything derails into either spiderman or crusades at some point

wtf ware you even talking about!??!?!?!

this is the letter of action pope Urban II sent to start the first crusade to remove kebab, uncultivated scum