Kira is not for #BLM

>Kira is not for #BLM

does anyone else not feel safe with redwood and my spiderman is black on the moderation team considering recent events?
both are confirmed anti white posters and the former has military training too

Is he trying to get shot here?

With attempted assassinations of Trump, republican voters literally being attacked in the streets and now BLM terrorists actively killing white people and police, does anyone else think it's time all reddit enclaves on this site were banned - be that got generals, Sup Forums, /lgbt/

Why are we giving left wingers a platform to air their violent rhetoric when it has literally left people dead?

>my spiderman is black
he's a moderator/janitor? he has has the aura of and arrogance of inflated self importance so it wouldn't really shock me

It's probably one of L's ploys to fuck with Kira.

Who is Kira?

There's only one police in this town...

No, and I have literally no idea why this user is trying to force this rumor.

He is on the janitor team now

>this is deafu notuu
wat

Fuck off you piece of shit I'll rape you.

Havent' heard they are making L for American Death Note Black? Maybe it'll go the way of Uncle Buck tv show and get cancelled after the first season.

>wearing a mask in front of Seattle pd

Fuck me, SPD is like the friendless police department in the nation this is so fucking dramatic

Why doesnt Kira write "kill all n********" in the death note?

Lol i thought this was from Dallas for a second

Did that show really get cancelled? I saw an ad for it the other week and my jaw dropped. Can't believe they would besmirch John Candy and John Hughes name with such trash

all
niggers
must
hang

Whats going on in this picture?

Calling it. Shingami are going to be spirits. And I don't Kira will be the alias name.

It's a production shot from Death Note.

It's a Netflix movie. Not a show.

One name at a time.

I don't know, maybe you cry and moan to your mother about it you pussy

>run right up to the target and hold down the trigger
>""""""""""""""tactical"""""""""""""""""""

L is black. Why do they keep doing this shit, I'd rather have him or Light be a white girl or something.

Also how is he appearing out in public? Hasn't the public never ever actually seen him? A Kira sympathizer could shoot him right then and there.

It's gonna be interesting to see how they adapt this to appeal to normal audiences who aren't into anime though, wonder if they'll leave out Ls shit posture and constant candy gobbling.

What will they do about Misa? Portray her as completely mentally in? No way in hell they can show a submissive, obedient, brainless waifu the same way as in the original, it comes off as ridiculously convenient even there. Maybe they'll merge her and Takada?

you didnt understand what you were watching. He shot to the left of the pillar to focus the cops attention on that side. The cop then turned his back towards tyrone and begun backing up. Tyrone then moved to the right side of the pillar to shoot the cop from behind. He actually out tactical'd him

What is this?

Please stick to video games, this is embarrassing.

Does death note take place in Seattle? Im not too familiar with anime

>(((You))) have no idea what military tactics are or how to use a gun
You'll be the first to die when the racewar comes.

It worked

stick to the video games kid

No. Japan.
It's Adam Wingard's choice. Guy is a edgy hipster.

They'll do a Harley Queen 2.0

>Death Note is good
When will this meme die? Stupid niggers.

There's two pathetic options, famalam:

>They janitors are in a group chat. Right now. All the time. Wakin up each other up, notifying each other about being referenced among the Sup Forums community like self proclaimed gods.

or

>he's does it for free, and it's all he does, enabling him to be anywhere at anytime due to his lonely, obsessive dedication.
>like the custodian of the dungeons

It's pretty entertaining m8, what's your beef with it? Don't have to be a 14 year old twisted fucking psychopath with a wicked sense of humour to enjoy things, watching Light be an egomaniac psycho is pretty comfy.

okay but his tactic was effective against a trained cop. im not saying it was the best tactic, or what a professional killer would do, but effective

He's clearly explaining the video, retard

is that your go-to answer for differing opinions?

>guys i totally know what im talking about, I have 10000 hours in call of duty!

>Written by: Jeremy Slater
>Nat Wolff as Light Turner
>Misa Amane

Wingard Why

>kira
>black
>dad is there
>has a job
>as a policeman
whats next? lets make l a midget and give misa crutches

I think he loves anime so he wants to make the worst possible so nobody touch anime IPs again in US.

who the fuck is this? is this from a film?

>says the """guy""" who constantly cries about """""""""his""""""""" imaginary stormfront """"""invasion""""""""