>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0x77EdoXhw
youtu.be/44TzcehU0V8
archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

still here

You know I dont know German. And anyone can Google Translate.

(Rory)
Ya, but google translate can't german the way I can!

Ya shithead. I should really gas australia... oh, but we said I'll start with ISIS... alright, you're second!

heya smug
how are you?

Ah, right. It's really upsetting watching the guy, it's completely changed him. I can tell he's not really coping, but i can't so anything about it.

Are you saying that you don't drink your own piss? But the health benefits!

Nighty night everyone. Time for me to head to bed with my waifu
>no life
>Juvia claimed
Please, i am just sitting in your shadow of cuteness. I can only hope to surpass you one day

You would need a crowbar to pry me off of you~.

Goodnight you cutie.

i could be better but chatting with hanako is nice
well i wouldnt ever need to. Id be fine with being yours

Nah. We got ourselves a resistance to gas. It was our first contribution to the war effort.
And I cant take that chance.
>fucking Overlord
>one of the characters has a daki of the MC
I was the same, and kinda just ignored what I was eating and stopped caring about my health. Then I wised up and pulled myself out of it.
Probably the best thing he can learn is that you can live a nearly normal life with medication and proper diet.

No, I prefer to feed other people with it

Did something bad happen?

Oh, you finally watched Overlord? Yeah, that girl is pretty intense. I love her daki, it's just the skeleton.

I think he knows that, he's just super depressed about it all. It's upsetting because he was the kind of person that'd never let anything hold him back, and now this is killing him inside.

That's pretty fucking lewd.

Ive watched it when it came out. Im rewatching the English dub.
>Clementine is voiced in Japanese by Madoka
Holy wew is that a massive change.
He'll snap out of it. I was the opposite, though Im more subdued now. I used to be real picky about everything though.

That's good, because i have no intention of letting you go~.

Hopefully he will. He's a good guy and a very ambitious one too, it'd be heartbreaking to see him lose that because of a condition he has.

Ever heard of golden showers? Yeah, it's not my fetish

Wait, what? Clementine is voiced by Madoka?
Now that's a radical change in careers
Clementine was one of my favorite characters

How's the english dub so far?

Not your fetish, or totally not your fetish?

yeah. i dont want to get into it
awe well i still want to fall asleep in your arms

Claimed

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

sachi kill himself yet?

That sounds so nice right now. Speaking of sleep, it's time for me to go to bed. I guess i'll have to settle for having sweet dreams of you instead.

totally not my fetish

Hmm... alright, if you want to talk about it, you still have my skype or steam.
Any other plans for today?

Someone like that cant be kept down. Just keep reminding him that you're there to help and support him.
Its really jarring hearing Fuhrer King Bradley being Sebas and Shalltear having Shinoas voice. Not to mention the MC being an unknown and Nabe being Koko.

goodnight hanako i hope your dreams are nice
No point in it and no just sleep sometime soon

Totally not at all?

Yeah, he'll probably bounce back when he comes to terms with it more or something. Perhaps when the treatment does more for him or something. For now I've just gotta do what I can.

>PANDORAS ACTOR IS TRUNKS
>FUCKING TRUNKS

Goodnight everyone!

Thanks. Goodnight Tomoko.

hi

god damn... I should maybe watch it in german then...
We have about 15 voice actors... And I only know them by the cartoon voices my brother watches
Imagine the lulz when someone is squidward

Alright then, hope you have a good sleep then

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

Thanks

Yeah, it takes time to adjust. A year, he should be close to coming to terms with it. If he is as he is, he should start coming back to how he is shortly.
Treatment takes a while. Have any idea what he is on?
That would be insane.
>suddenly squidward
I dont think it has a German dub yet. And Clementine is the best voice Ive heard so far. She went from homicidal maniac to sweet and girly to petulant child in an instant.
>episode 6
>19:50

Well, probably not, will take some more time then. No Game No Life has one already, found the DVD yesterday...
>already
I just realised this took some years

I have no idea at all, he doesn't really talk about it much if I'm honest. He's still rather emotional about the whole thing, so it's difficult to talk to him sometimes.

o-oh yeah, totally not at all.
I'm more of a... romantic type

Sure, I believe you...

Maybe next year. It shouldnt take that much longer.
Oh, so its still a touchy subject. Has he had to have any surgeries? Im sorry for the questions, but it helps to know.

I think he's meant to have one some time this year or something. I know he wasn't sure what he was going to do about his university course because he'd be having surgery in the middle of it.

Oh. So it was that far... Thats bad. Ive dodged surgery so far but I had a scare with cancer last year. Its harder with surgery, but it is manageable. Probably more so. He should have an easier time, though if he needs a bag it would be worse. Felix user ( Kitten ) can help there though.
There should be concessions made in concern for the lengthy recovery and surgery. The university probably has a program for people who have to do things like that.

Mio claimed

Don't you have cancer?

Nvm I just read your post again and realised what it says

USAGI GA NIGETERU

youtube.com/watch?v=k0x77EdoXhw

Yeah, he's just not in a good place really. The university does have stuff for these things, but he was concerned that they'd make him take a year out or something and he didn't really want that. He seems to be doing fine with it though, so that's good.

youtu.be/44TzcehU0V8

Rules like that are for gay nerds
I claim Hana, eat a dick.

He needs to break that headspace though. Getting out with friends while he can. If he ends up spending time in hospital, get a few friends to visit him, one at a time, while hes in. Take some time out and go stay with him. He needs to know that his friends are there to be with him.

so my mom's been bugging me about moving out, but I told her that I'm doing important tasks so she's giving me more time

Mr. Dent?
Heads or tails?

'Please say you're not going to have one of those boring deaths, I cant get hard if you're not angry'
>Clementine, English dub
Wow. Thats better than the Japanese line.

is archive.moe dead? it's been like this for a while

No idea who that Mr. is

> We're under a DDoS attack at the moment. >Be back soon.
It seems to be dead for now, but hopefully it'll come back at some point.

Yeah, I'll do my best to actually do something for him. I'll have to have a word with my flatmate, he's a lot closer to him than I am now.

Is the dub actually good? Because Clementine's Japanese voice was excellent if I remember right.

There are alternatives.
archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/

Clementine and Momon are tied for best English voice, they're both glorious. The dub isnt half bad.
And thats good, hes got a good group of friends.

Sup Sluts?

I really fucking hate you :o

:c

show me your fap folder

How are you?
I don't have one :o

is this fagnota or sachi.

nice.
i know you have stuff give it to me

Take a lucky guess :o

Konata?

correct, sachi is sleeping :o
sachi is cute when she's dead

Stop posting irrelevant people.

he's been back since before Christmas :o

Who cares?

Thread died again

Thats fucking dark.

I have more of those

I take it you visit feels a lot?

Used to, nowadays feels thread are mostly some betas whining about their broken first love, or their oh so mean ex gf.

I get that. When I joined these they werent so much a circlejerk.

Didn't know you visited them. I enjoy reading baww stories and actual fucked up stories.

I dont go to feels often. Though if I did Id have something more than a first GF to give them. I think my situation is still in this thread.

Hi, this is my 'meme'. Well to call it a meme is bit generous because while I did replace some of the words, I also copy pasted most of the original comment of the meme.
It was blatant and honestly I expect to be downvoted because of it. Not saying that I do not deserve it but as to not hide anything, I won't delete the comment and I won't say anything else on the subject but yes, if you notice most of the wording, it is extremely obvious I copy pasted most of the post. The ctrl c was triggered when I saw the spicy meme I could make and wasn't turned off when I pasted.
I don't deserve any of your praise; I copy pasted the post, I replaced a section of the meme when honestly I could have wrote it by myself. There really is no reason to associate with me because if I had the audacity to even copy paste a meme, what makes you think I won't just fake everything else I say to you, or do for you in the future?
If you don't want to be associated with me ever in the future, I understand and I'll let you go because you don't deserve to be friends with someone like me. Likewise, I don't deserve to know people like you guys either because I'm not worth it.
Personal reasons aside, I am assuming fully the responsibility of my actions.

It's dead, I just...fuck

I am a very competitive overwatch player and I take the game very serious. I enjoy two things, overwatch and pizza. So one time in between competitive matches I get quite hungry. So I go to my go-to pizza place and they say it will be there within 40 min - 1 hour. I pride myself in being in the top 1 million genji mains so I think I can take care of a game in that time. Next thing I know like 15 minutes later my door is ringing. I ignore it as much as I could so I don't ruin my k/d but eventually I have to answer it. I go and rat the asswipe out and how he ruined my game and he comes back with some " oh I am a gamer too haha" bullshit. Like I give a Fuck asswipe. I give him a lousy tip and return to my game and since it got there so early it was cold by the time I finished and I ended up throwing it out. A few weeks later I do the same thing I assumed it was just a fluke the last time so I might as well try it again. What do you know? It shows up early again, so I open the door and tell him to wait so I can finish my game. I think if he is going to waste my time I will waste his. I give him another worthless tip and now I vow to never order there again. Hopefully some of you guys will side with me.

Yeah, some kind of incurable medical conidtion.

Have you tried eating raw garlic? :^)

I kek'd. You've been paying attention. I spent last Christmas day in surgery for a dental infection too. Just thought Id throw that in there.

These threads are dead

ah shit, must've sucked. Or maybe it was a blessing, depending on the family you have

Why can't people be fucking original?
Like holy fucking shit.

This is from a pasta I used to spam the thread with.

This has been said already, it doesn't change anything if you repeat it.

This guy is a depressed edgy fuck who only gets greeted with "hey syndra :3"

Konata is a fucking walking meme who hates his life but lies about it on the internet

People are probably still doing the same thing on the Telegram, talking about games and sharing anime pictures.

People are probably doing the same thing on the discord, talking about real life and sharing nudes of 2D girls, masturbating to them.

Jesus. This community is filled with the worst lonely, sad, pathetic, unoriginal, phony people I've ever meet.

They also take things too seriously, get attached to people and get hurt because of virtual relationship.
So sad.

>This community is filled with the worst lonely, sad, pathetic, unoriginal, phony people I've ever meet.
I thought that was obvious.

What sucked was the week before. No alcohol, barely opening my mouth, and looking like I had a drooping face. My fam is cool though. We insult each other all the time.

To be fair, you're not really original either