Sup Forums I need some help:

>Sup Forums I need some help:
>HELP ME !
Neighbours are loud as fuck have a dog that barks all day, and they are shit musicians so they play "MANELE" all day.They are the worst people you will ever meet.
Their dog barks 24/7 and there is no way to stop them.
How to get rig of them , or at least how the fuck can I at least get some sleep?
>PLEASE!

Try asking them you passive bitch

Did that , said they will make a program when they will stop music.
Yesterday they went up 12 pm.
I wish it was so simple.
They don't understand.
Gypsies are not humans.

Feed the dog car antifreeze ... it tastes sweet and fatal to dogs

Record them doing their stupid shit. Point big assed speakers towards their property. Play shit at a high volume on a loop. Let them enjoy their own crap.

Winrar

Top kek. This, OP.

you sound like you can't speak english so I don't know if there are police in your country but try calling them

actually this is pretty brilliant

if you can manage to do it live or with a slight delay, that'd be hilarious. i could do it... i got these super sensitive battery powered microphones and i'd feed it into a DAW and then simply have it play back with a delay of a second, blasting in their direction. that'd be fucking hilarious. one time i picked up audio that was so far away i had no idea where it was; sounds of traffic.

keep the dog out of it, murder them all i dont care but dont touch the dog you massivecunt

Play isis songs on speaker....

Kill dog
Burn house

Problem solved.

Next.

They make these devices you can point at barking dogs that shoots a high pitched sound back their way that annoys them every time they bark. It works pretty well on most dogs. As for the humans, do you live within city limits or out in the county? Do you know the noise ordinances where you live?

The dog is literally half the problem.

Try living next to a barking dog that never shuts up. If it were me, I'd throw a nice bit of meat over the fence soaked and filled with rat poison.

Whingy animal lovers like you are ignorant as fuck

>If it were me
if it were you you'd do nothing besides bitch about it on your facebook page you self righteous pussy

Contact animal services? If the dog barks all day its probably neglected

>Whiny animal lovers like you are ignorant as fuck
This

Fuck you fucking twat. 90% of the dogs on this planet are fucking worthless. The other 10% are trained service animals. Your dog is fucking worthless and thinking it's not makes you a cunt.

edgelord

Not on youtube at all

Upset doggo lover? Did someone hurt your feelings?

Who gives a fuck about that dog. I swerve for stupid cats that run onto roads too.
Animals are just animals, giving them a name doesn't change shit m8

Dude just call the cops, local council, animal protection services. Gypsy cunts like that don't look after themselves let alone a dog. you can get them in trouble for something cause they're all fucking criminals

chocolate bars
this kill the doge

I hope this nigger gets lynched then set on fire while feasting on his own scrotum and I hope the same happens to the one who posted this