How does one start getting with a milf?

How does one start getting with a milf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o6jbkZd0qV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First rule is, you have to love to eat seafood that is over consuming date!

>Look for one that has issues with her husband
>act like you care a little
>in no time she'll throw herself at you

Not being a stinky neet helps.

youtube.com/watch?v=o6jbkZd0qV0

Why do trashy mature women find me so damn attractive?
Almost every time we're out drinking with friends, some 50+ woman comes on to me.
Do I seem so desperate in their eyes?

More?

i wish i could get a finger up her ass.

She has a nice round poop cutter for such a little waist

I used to nail a milf who was 14 years older than me. Met her at a house party, she asked to see my bedroom, next thing I know she's telling me that her husband's got MS and if I was cool with it she'd like to fuck me behind his back.

Obviously said yes... next thing I know she's sucking my cock.

We fucked on and off for a few years. Was very convenient as she only lived 3 doors away!

>More

What did her butthole smell like?

beanis goes in bagina

Freshly-baked cinnamon raisin bread

poop

fucking kek

Bump

volafile 9gmhp1cc

use dating sights user damn, not like tinder n shit im talkin bout that e harmony shit so many thirsty milfs on there

but where look?

dude, if you're over 21 you should have no problem hooking up with a milf. sit at the bar long enough and some drunk older barfly is bound to start buzzing around provided you don't have a shovel face or something. I've hooked up with several older women since i turned 21, but the one I'm fucking now is certainly the best i've ever had. pic related! happy milking B/ro!

Alcohol, maturity and respect, is how I got with mine.

I met mine on PoF. You just gotta wade through the landwhales and nastiness. Found myself a gymbunny who's kids are a bit younger than I am.

Relationship is great. She spoils me and fucks me how I want. All I have to do is whip my cock out and she's sucking on it in no time.

>respect
>post her on Sup Forums

pick one

this

Bumping