Found a live mouse in my shower dis morning and I wanna kill it in a painful and brutal way. No im not a sick fuck...

Found a live mouse in my shower dis morning and I wanna kill it in a painful and brutal way. No im not a sick fuck, but it spooked me and my dog so it's getting some kind of punishment. Dubs decides it's fate. Any dubs saying to release it, I'll start taking limbs

Shhh it's ok u don't have to. Be strong

Only one fate for it, stick it up your bum

astronaut program. i think thats what EVERY unlucky mouse should get.

Power drill to the spine

ur dog gotta be some sort of faggot to get scared by a fucking mouse

Will a steak knife work

Sure, just make sure to twist it around

Buddy I won't just twist. Im gonna plunge and pull can't wait to share this with you all I'm so excited it's like Christmas

OP
To livestream it go to
TINYCHAT(DOTCOM)
And join room nzcam
We want to see this

I hope you deliver, the OP in the last thread I was in didn't cut his dick off like he said he would

A mouse scared you so it deserved punishment?

What a weak person you are. Sadist, too, it seems. Fuck yourself. And I mean that with all sincerity.

No, get the fuck outta here with that gay shit

Do this op we beg you

fuck off

>wants to look edgy
>acts like a special snowflake
You are a special kind of "special", aren't you?
Why don't you do what you are planning on doing to the rat on yourself instead? Do us all a favour, pathetic scum...

Tfw people dont want this livestreamed

thisss

moralfag, why come into a thread about killing a mouse if you dont like it

go back to le reddit

We'll listen here bub. I'm the superior species and it was on my turf. As dumb as it sounds, jet could have avoided me (I'm calling him jet now, that was the shower setting) but no he chose to face me and now this is what happens

Why dont you just drown it in the show

Tfw people don't like that sketchy-ass site that you faggots have been shilling lately

In the shower