Hey Guys

Hey Guys

Im going to Thailand next week for Sex Tourism, any other mongers on this board?

Its not a hobby for the poor so Im sure a lot of you wouldn't understand

Nice bro, i was going to go to Thailand in March, but decided to go for Vietnam instead.

Was thinking about taking a trip over the border, I'll be around thailand for a few weeks, how would you rank it?

My first time in an asian country, been to Brazil, DR, Colombia, Venezuela for this kind of thing tho

Tell me more op?

Going to fuck a lady boy?

Well ive heard (cant confirm though as I havent been to either) that Thailand is more strict policing wise than Vietnam when it comes to sex tourism.

Both sound amazing though.

You going to do a lady boy? Im definitely 100% going to.

I believe it would be the opposite, just going off the sheer amount of information/youtube videos showing open prostitution in many places.

Considered ladyboy but not 100% sure, may do it when I am drunk however

yeah im going to thailand next week with my gf too

I went last year by myself and had lots of fun, but when I ended up on the beaches I was so bored

I'm happy to be going back a nice girl this year. Anyway have fun. Be safe. Represent your country well. Don;t be a worthless sexpat

any questions feel free to ask

The police do not care at all about sexpats in thailand

Most of police are on the take. If you buy drugs, make sure to buy it from the police directly. Last year I was staying on drug police hotel compound and the bar had all the drugs on the menu... X, LSD, of course weed, and shrooms. And on the last page it said ask your waiter if you want to "bang lassie"

so it's no problem I stayed on the islands and smoked for all of last January then went to Bangkok and Chiang Mai. It was great.

I think it will be alot better with my gf this year though cause we can talk and adventure together.

I met alot of nice guys while I was there. But i don't really like haning out with strangers. Im kind of a loner. Rather bring a friend.

ALSO IF YOUR AN AMERICA. I would not mention donald trump or any conservative poltical views you have or you will have problems with all the euro trash hippies in thailand. I got thrown out of couple bars when I was there.. feels bad man

Can you tell me of such a bar / compound?

I like Weed and X, but am afraid of getting arrested. Im also up for traveling outside of Bangkok Area, what are these islands you mentioned?

Any good markets to recommend? I've got a friend asking me to bring him back a fake rolex

The exchange rate doesn't mean that you need a lot of money. Just like in Rio, poor guys can live well just on a few hundred dollars.

Well yeah... All near Krabi

"Lanta new beach" on Ko Lanta Island is a secret police ran hotel they have several bars that can help you out and an Irish guy on staff to facilitate

on Railay Beach their is bungalow resort on a hill called "Repella" I don't think they do online bookings. The bar at the bottom of the hill is run by the police and their bartender looks like the Thai basegod. He sold me X and weed alot. There was another bar their too that sold weed

Watch out with the ladyboys. They all carry razors covered in garlic, and you can easily lose your life to them if you are disrespectful. Remember, Thailand recognizes three genders, just like many East Asian countries.

>Im kind of a loner
haha

>They all carry razors covered in garlic
Why the fuck are they covered in garlic?

For vampires obviously

Garlic doesn't allow clotting to happen. So does piss on blades.

cont..

I wouldn't try smoking or popping in Bangkok or Chiang Mai... lots of scams and police bullshit. One of my friends had to pay 3k usd just for trying to buy an 8th of weed in bangkok cause the police

The islands are much more chill and police are usually in on it. Just make sure other tourists are doing drugs first and its a good sign in the bartender is smoking blunts or hitting bong

The Silom market is good for tech goods

for fake watches and literally everything else you would want you should go to the worlds largest night market Chatuchak, its easy so see off the metro. Kinda in a slum area.

>it's not a hobby for the poor
Kek. Vacationing in Thailand is literally a budget holiday that predominantly poor people partake in.

take pics and post them afterwards
we will be waiting

make it epic

No, it's in order to get people to bleed to death.

>Thailand
>Its not a hobby for the poor so Im sure a lot of you wouldn't understand

Yeah, unless you've got $15 to spare you're going without

Nigga thinks he's sex touring in the U.K.

Also the whole island of koh jum and phi phi are drug havens

TONSAI BEACH is full of eurocucks just smoking, doing shrooms and living in cheap bamboo huts thinking their like hippies or in the 60s or some shit

They have a big sign that says "welcome to the non-capitalist zone" lots of (white) girls will give sexual favors and art projects in exchange for shelter, food, and drugs. I stayed their two days before I got so disgusted I had to leave

For Americans, it's a little expensive to get there. You have to have at least 3-5 grand laying around for any american to go to thailand

Europoors on the other hand... and Russian... its like their florida there is no shortage of cheap flights. Lots of like euro high school students and poor ass mother fuckers there

I've been to Thailand. It's pretty eh. There's much better budget locations you can travel too. Bali, Fiji, Vietnam are all better alternatives imo.

Is it true you can get a whole day and night of gfe with a ladyboy for very cheap?

Not interested in Vietnam for reasons

Don't know much about Fij

But yeah i Should have gone to bali with my gf this year not thailand

Bali sounds awesome tbh

Thanks again!

Now when you say Slum, do you mean no go? I've been to some bad areas and never had issues, but I understand there are some slums to never go to

made the mistake of trying to go to a Favela whorehouse once and was held hostage

Yeah Balinese people are a lot more polite imo. Plus it's not as busy and it's also cheaper.

GO its a famous night market with really awesome stuff.

Just be smart, pick pockets and the usual scams. I didn't feel very uncomfortable.

>donald trump or any conservative poltical views

my gf is Russian and Bali is like "teh place to go" if you russian

thailand is so last year (for russians)... but i booked the flights and half the hotels without even asking her, whatever. there is always next year

SEX WITH WHORES / PROSTITUTES = DEGENERACY

AVOID DEGENERACY

BECOME SUCCESSFUL

BECOME RICH

LIVE LIKE TRUMP

>2016
> actually paying taxes
>not expensing almost everythings
lel

Yeah I'm Australian and Bali is basically our private playground. It's gets a bad rep but I've been to 10 different countries and keep going back to Bali. It's great.

Every bar I went into some french manlet or stank snatch British hoe came up to me and started some political shit. The conversations go like this:
>American,yeah?
>how'd you know?
>Good teeth, you don't smoke, and you happy for no reason....
>Oh yeah that's right I'm from Chicago
>Wow! So do you know?
>Know what?
>You know bang! bang! Cowboy. Do you have guns? That's a shaaaaame!
> Oh I guess so, I don't think you underssta...
>Donald trump! what about that! Crazy bastard, you must hate him? HEY GUYS ITS AN AMERICAN LOOK AN AMERICAN COWBOY WOOO WOOO

Then a few drinks later I am getting kick out of the bar because after a long interrogation with the bar's resident hippy they detect some conservative tones in my political beliefs and I'm off to drink alone in my hotel.

This didn't happen alot. Only 3 times. But I was kicked out of 3 bars in Thailand by Euro Trash Hippies. And believe me I don't go out looking for this conversations. It really felt bad. I thought liberal europeans were tolerant? They can handle rapeugees but not an American trying to buy a beer?

Has no one ever taught them not talk about politics, race, and religion in public?

I cant believe i had to scroll to this extend to read this

Also enjoy your AIDS OP

Only the worst of British leftist plebs go to Thailand. They are all middle class and have privileged upbringings but think they know everything about the world and want to go and get back at mummy and daddy by living in a hut and sucking black dicks in a foreign country. All while still having access to daddy's credit card of course. I am British and I hate the fuck out of those fucking cunts. Sorry about your experience.