Stinky cat posters will deny this

Stinky cat posters will deny this

Dogs are the better pet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can confirm. Doggos are far superior.

In personality there are two opposites, one type of person who acts based on thoughts. Other type of person who acts based on feelings. The people based on feeling mostly prefer dogs over cats. you know why? because they are feely fucking faggots that need to feel good by use of an fucking animal you NIGGERS HEIL HITLER ZYKLONBNEVERHAPPENED

cat shit also smells and tastes worse than dog shit

No dogs are just better.

doggos are better

youtube.com/watch?v=9uAAP3PbkRI

Wtf is the point of a pet if not to feels? Yeah I am going to own a pet and get nothing out of it except having to feed it and it shitting and/or pissing somewhere I don't want it to every once in awhile.

a pet is meant to pet, not to love you nigger. There are humans to love, but your beta faggot ass is too scared to talk to one so you rather love something thats actually worthless but makes you feel good

>Click embed
>Click remove

same

Not competition. Both make great friend and great food.

>Wolf mindset
If dogs had wolf like instincts, you couldn't tame it and it would kill you as soon as it matured.

You miss the point. At least a dog makes you feel good. It does something. A cat doesn't do shit except, I'll repeat myself, shit and piss and need to be fed. Might as well get a lizard or something instead because at least feeding it living shit would be cool for awhile.

You can feed cats mice

thats what you think and see. If i went to look negatively towards you, it wouldnt matter who or what you are in order to get rid of my negativity towards you.
a dog is bark
but
a cat is
meow

how is it possible that a bark cannot meow?
a meow shouldnt be barking when its cold
but rather when its warm it can be meowing, so why you ask?
heil hitler

I am completely convinced of whatever it was you just tried to convince me.

>tastes

mfw

It would routinely challenge you for pack leadership, domination, feeding and mating rights. And by challenge I mean try to fucking hamstring you or go for your face/throat/groin

All those deluded faggots who thing real life is like GoT and they can tame a wolf because they watched some Caesar Milan make me lol

Back on topic though: dogs are vastly superior to cats, but cats can be OK. Main gripe with cats is they are selfish, aloof fuckers and their shit stinks up an apartment. Little playful kittens living in a yard is better. Also, I got 2 year old GSD and I disdain little retard breeds like pugs and pomeranians more than cats. They're physically inept, retarded and fearful with none of a cat's cunning and viciousness.

when your outside in the freezing cold mornings picking up dog turds, remember how much better dogs are than cats.

A cat will be cool with you if you respect it. They dont forget and never forgive.

Hey man i got plastic bags for that, it literally takes 20 seconds and it's no problem at all. Dog shits twice a day, morning and evening.

Enjoy your entire apartment stinking of cat pee and shit also enjoy the mewling when they're in heat.