Hey Sup Forums. I have a question

Hey Sup Forums. I have a question.
TL;DR
>Is it socially acceptable to tell a person you're familiar with, but not really on a first name basis, that you find them attractive?
Not long enough, willing to read:
I've been pretty much of a social retard my whole life. I mean, sure, I have friends but when it comes to talking to new people I am a complete sperg, mainly because I don't know what I should or should not say. There is a girl at this diner at which I eat every day at lunch and I find her incredibly attractive. So I am wondering whether it is OK to tell a person you don't really know on a first-name basis that you find them attractive?

TL;DR
No, you socially-stunted creepy teenage fuckstick.

No

I'm not a teenager, nitwit.

Is this 'diner' your school cafeteria, son?

Initiating with a physical compliment is almost never acceptable. A big time alpha may be able to pull it off if he's also good looking but not always and that ain't you anyway. Make small talk first, get to know her a bit before starting the flirtatious stuff.

No. You'll sound like a creep, especially if you suck at talking with new people.

Get in touch with her first. Find a way to meet her, sit with her to eat, for instance.

If you're confident enough, nothing you'll do will look weird. You'll just look : confident.

Source : I was a beta fag and I'm now an alpha that can get 100 new friends a day if he decides to.

It's not.
>MFW I'm very probably older than you
>son
>MFW no face

Anyone who says no is a moron. But you're also a moron if you go up to her and say "Hello human I find you very attractive. Please engage in coitus with me"

Instead, be smart about this. You see her, you say "Hey! Yknow, you're looking really good today! You manage to look great everyday honestly..." and take it from there. Don't be a fucknut, grow a pair and get laid my man.

Cheers mate, that's all I needed.
Thank you for not taking a jab at me like these other fucktards.

You're sperging out over this chick purely because she's good looking, without knowing anything else about her? Yeah you sound super young.

Thanks man.
I'm doing alright in the looks department, but defjnitely not alpha male material.

In the age of feminazis it's not wise to start off by mentioning her looks. You're liable to catch some "I'm not a piece of meat" bullshit

SPOILER: If you're the type of awkward autism-o-bot that uses terms like "alpha" and "beta", it's already over for you.

Might as well just throw "friendzone" and "cuck" in there for good measure, then buy yourself a fedora and start vaping.

Oh ffs learn to context. I wasn't agreeing with the feminazi stuff I was telling him how to avoid it

Thank you kindly. I would take your advice and sit in conversation range but there are no chairs at the counter, so it would result in me eating my burger standing by the counter, which sounds kind of forced.

ITT: Lonely aspergers victim seeks dating advice from lonely aspergers victims.

Well, just figure out how to talk to her, bro.

You eat at the same place for lunch : you have at least a few things in common you could use to start talking to her, right ?

What is she ? A colleague ? Does she smoke ? Do you ? Don't you have friends in common ? Try figuring out something, bro.

Also, if you're not confident enough, just have a strong but small drink before talking to her. Just one, tho. You'll get confidence and stress will disappear.

Egh. Things have become so complicated

I will see what I can do about the commin interests, but I'll pass on that drink since I go there from work, where I operate heavy and dangerous machinery.
Thanks a bunch

Maybe your best move would be to meet her on a non-professionnal context ? In a bar ?

Alpha and beta are terms used over animals of a herd.
>Humans are animals.
>Ergo humans also posess alpha and beta characteristics.

Whatever man, you can think of me as one of those faggots as much as you'd like, I don't give a fuck.
Just be careful not to burn your dick jerking off at that thought.

If you don't know whether it's appropriate to tell someone they are attractive or not, nothing anyone can tell you in this thread will help you.

That's where you are wrong.
The passing of information is how we learn and grow.
For instance, now I know that it's not socially acceptable, so I will refrain from doing it and making a creepy ass of myself.

If you're pretty this much thought into such a miniscule comment you fucked up. She will never be yours.

Never say never.
I'm not 'putting much thought into this'. I just wanted to know if this is acceptable behaviour or not because I honestly did not know. If you think pursuing thoughts and doubts by asking for opinions makes one a hopeless case then maybe it's you who is hopeless.

Something similar happened the other day
Cute white girl works at the new asian resturant by my work. Found it odd a white girl works there but w/e.
My buddy keeps telling me stop being such a pussy and ask her out.
I open my fortune cookie and it said something to the effect of "you will receive a gift from someone with no strings attached".
Gave me a good feeling so i said fuck it wrote my name and number down on my receipt and have been fucking that girls brains out ever since.
Moral of the story is, grow some fucking balls and just do it.
Also, im a new fag that doesn't quite understand how to use green text so fuck yall ill figure it out soon.

Nice, well done man. Maybe I should do the same, give her my number and if she is interested she will call.

All you need to greentext is to put > at the beginning of the line.

Example
>Example

No lol i know how to green text just dont know how to word it and not look like a Salisbury retard in the process haha.

But yeah, just walked up to her and said "hey, i meant to do this before but im kinda rushed on my lunch break. I just thought you were a very beautiful woman and id love to take you out sometime if you arent busy" she smiles and said thank you. Within 10 min i got a text from her. And ill be the first to admit that im not the most attractive guy but still, showing confidence sells to women no matter what you look like

just ask her out on a date, to get to know her, for funsies

BITCH JUST COMPLIMENT HER ON SOMETHING LIKE I DONT KNOW "HEY YOUR HAIR IS REALLY PRETTY TODAY" BUT DON'T JUST SAY THAT IF HER HAIR IS A MESS POINT IS FIND SOMETHING YOU PARTICULARLY LIKE ABOUT HER THAT DAY AND COMPLIMENT THAT. YOU'RE ALREADY TOO ATTACHED TO HER ANYWAYS THOUGH BECAUSE AUTISTS LIKE US DO THAT SORT OF THING.