I had an argument with the girlfriend this morning on an instant messenger. Mid-argument...

I had an argument with the girlfriend this morning on an instant messenger. Mid-argument, she shuts me down by not reading the next message, or the next, or the 50th much later this evening.

"Never fucking contact me again you son of a whore," that I can accept. It's final. I know where I stand in the relationship.

Instead I get silence. Not even reading the message. She's blocked me on FB, but not on the messenger. I can still send messages that appear not to be read.

This is a game. This is about control. I know what I should do, but I wanna hear it from B.

Not everything is a game. If you give a shit about someone you owe them at least the benefit of the doubt

You already know. Listen to your gut, not your heart, and definitely not your pecker.

Who gives a fuck.
See the win for what it is.
A nice, clean separation without any of the horseshit that goes with it.
Done.

Now post the nudes.

Kill her, do it pussy

Yup, it's time to kill yourself faggot.

Your age ?
Her age ?
Length of relationship ?

She blocked you? Neat. Change your relationship status and message her "K. Bye."
Next.

If you care mend fences. If you don't care just stop here

Why would you continue to send messages you utter cuck. Send 1 or 2 then shut the fuck up and get on with your life. She will eventually wonder why you're not chasing and contact you, whereby you ignore her for a while before replying and being casual.

Girls lose all feelings for guys who send a ton of messages

Yeah this. I'm still waiting for a reply for a year old message

Post nudes. Best revenge. You win and Sup Forums wins

Just an FYI... Women have an almost psychological need to get closure on arguments. They don't just vanish like this unless they're trying to justify to themselves the fact that they've been cheating and are looking to move on to some new swinging dick.

This, she is showing she has no respect and wants to control you

i am actually in the exact same situation, my gf lives in germany and im in the uk for the holidays and will be moving there to be with her. she is now blocking me out and not reading messages or replying.

Do it. It'll feel good. Trust me.

This

Maybe she'd talk to you if you weren't such a massive faggot OP

Sie hat jetzt was mit mir.
Gruß Chad

Actual good advice for once

not with a name like chad, unless shes moved to an african nation

The one thing that gets to women is ignoring them.
You say messenger is still up. Send her a msg tell her your argument, what you want and need and state your position. End the msg with (I am sorry if anything i said now or before hurt you, it wasnt my intent,but this what i need and want). and go offline. Thats all. She will contact you.

Lol

So she went an entire day without contacting you . . . yeah. If my gf ever did that, I will dump her ass, itll hurt like hell, but I stand my ground and not turn back. A man is a man, and we cant be anybodys playtoys they can ignore whenever the hell they want.

Unless you fucked up somehow. What the fuck did you do in order for her to block you and shit {question mark}

He's already fucked up and sent 50 messages. The best thing he can do now is cut his losses and forget her. If (unlikely) she responds to his millions of messages, he should ignore the fuck out of her for a few days before replying

as i said. the only thing that gets to women is ignoring them. She wants those 50+ msgs and she wants more. she will play hard to get as long as he is chasing her. As soon as he says his final words on the matter and leaves it at that, the tables will turn.

you've already fucked up by sending her messages 50 something times. In her eyes, you seem to NEED her andher not responding, in her mind, is sending you into a frenzy. The one thing you should have done was shut the fuck up. The majority of basic women are fairly simple despite everyone thinking that they're not. They THRIVE on attention and validation. You gave her the attention by sending all those messages and in turn, that makes her feel valid, or at least a validity in your life.
Don't make this mistake again. You might think the sun shines out of her pretty pink ass hole, but trust me, it doesn't. Learn to cut your losses and on to the next one. Never fucking dwell on a girl. And incase you're ugly, well you've clearly pulled once so get out there and pull again.
Cunt.

>or the 50th
Dude never be this desperate. Huge mistake. If you are this desperate you are basically letting them play you whichever way they like.

Jayden?

I am god, to me I am the observer and the giver of perception , to me my own world is the only thing that's real .I observe all around me and I am also the world I am god

thread is kill

didnt really read but my advice bro, hit the gym lawyer up and delete facebook

She read and didn't reply yet you kept messaging her?

>such a beta faggot

Jesus FUCKING Christ you kids and your spastic twitching thumbs. Stop texting, stop using fucking technology, and do one of two things:
1. GO SEE HER IN PERSON. If you want her back and want to apologize for some shit. Then fuck like bunnies.
2. HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT FOR A WEEK. If you want her to apologize or don't care if she comes back. Then go fuck her sister or best friend like bunnies.
Notice that neither option involves texting/phoning/messaging or any other electronic shit.

Bro this generation is fucking lost.

I stopped reading after your first sentence. Could it be that you are just an unbearable fucking faggot?

eure verfickte konversation bestand ausschliesslicht aus doppelten ihr penner.

Wait, you sent 49 texts that went unanswered? And then did a 50th? What kind of fucking cuck drama-queen are you? You deserve whatever shit you get for being such a pussy. Any woman with any self-respect at all would drop your ass just on those grounds alone.

nothing to do now but dump her nudes for us to enjoy

You sound really needy. That's a huge turn off

You aren't even a beta, you're an omega. Out front now you cannon fodder piece of shit.