*Cshhh* the representative from california has the floor

*Cshhh* the representative from california has the floor

how does this utter sellout live with himself?

something something Bush sucks blah blah

I'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE FUCKING-NINETEEN-EIGHT-FUCKING-EIGHT!

>2004: Fuck the political establishment! Fuck oppression! Free speech for everyone, fuck censorship!
>2016: If you disagree with the establishment you're a xist xophobe xiac who shouldn't have a platform!

counting his blessings and realizing he'd probably be homeless if it weren't for his music career

my whole life I thought green day was from England for some reason

I think I'd rather work at Wal-Mart then be some middle aged asshole wearing mascara and regurgitating propaganda.

yea id rather work at walmart then be famous with 55 million too

i wouldn't

Fame is a prison. And what's the point of the $$$ if no one respects you?

its really not if you know hoe to manage it. And id rather have money, i dont give a fuck what people think about me. Hes not hated anyway, hes got millions of fans

It's still money
retard

Why? At a certain point what's the point? How much $$$ do you really need? Money is the lowest form of power.

I'd much rather have Ian MacKaye's career than BJA's.

worshiping $$$ is for people who've never had any.

word. imma buy everything ive ever wanted with my bank full of respect. big facts bro.

What are you going to buy? Jewels? Cars?

Not that this is an actual debate. I'm well aware (((Green Day))) has shills.

I know this feel

He's not doing anything he isn't aware of, and they honestly could be worse, and the only people they seriously piss off are emofags that give a shit about makeup and stuff in a non-sellout way.

And whatever you have to say about Green Day, American Idiot at least isn't shit

You've got some growing up to do. Hopefully the experience isn't too painful like it was for me.

I've got some growing up to do because I don't worship money?

Once you've achieved stability/security pursuing cash above everything else is for small dick losers. Money can't buy anything important.

Fuck off shills.

many women wont look twice at you if you don't have excess money

Green Day is a fine band. Kerplunk and Dookie are great albums. In fact, every album they released from American Idiot back is at least good. For pop punk they're fantastic. They don't deserve all the shit they get from music snobs. It takes talent to write genuinely good pop music.

Insomniac is still a great one. Makes you feel the need to take a shower.

I guess you're right

I just don't understand why bands sell out after a while when they're completely already fine on their own? Like you already have a million bucks you asshole, Manage it and you wont lose the money you waste on crack

nigga if you need more than a million dollars to get laid your genes deserve to die off.

whatever the fuck i want? my personal tastes are besides the fucking point lol. what i find value in is what i find value in. nothing more, nothing less.

If there is a difference in your life between say 5 and 10 million dollars....you have a sad fucking life.

And I'm not some commie.

But if you have to be 45 years old, wearing mascara, and being a jew puppet for $$$....you're one pathetic loser.

You do realise that Hilary didn't win the election, don't you?