Canada thread?

Canada thread?

report in canadafags

London ON here

514 reporting in, wanted to ski today but way to icy

London is an awesome city, banged a few western girls lol.

Guelph, Ontario Sup Forumsro here.

Hamilton ON reporting in

403 here

Prince Albert here bringing the AIDS

Yo faggots. this isn't some scam bullshit.

if you open a Tangerine Bank account and deposit 100$ you'll get an extra 50$ bonus if you enter this when you sign up: 46732149S1

you can pay for a fleshlight or someshit with it

Man i'm 514 and I wanna move to Alberta so badly. Fuck Calgary is nice + great skiing!

Jokes on you i can't afford $100

lol you can withdraw the money as soon as you get the bonus and close the account.

tangerine is actually sick tbh

Hey so question from someone in Ontario
Can you actually openly purchase weed in bc

What part of 'I can't afford $100' didn't you get user?

In some towns yes. Port Alberni (AKA Pot Alberni also where I live) has like 5 legal dispensaries that do not require a medical card. You just need to be 19.

Reporting from Vancouver Island, which has THE best weed on the entire planet.

Is the housing market going to crash there? I want to move to BC so fkn badly.

Fuck it I can't wait for Trudeau I'm moving

Even if you need a medical card, it's so easy to get one. Literally complain of any kind of pain like back pain, joint pain etc and you get a card.

I'm from a place where chinks still aren't everywhere. ;)

Somewhat. There are some really cheap properties on the island that are like near the ghettos and stuff, but other than that, use google for your answers please.

fucken eh

Gas prices are pretty shat, was $1.09 3 days ago now its $1.15

Quebec is garbage, man

trips always tells the truth

Guelph/Not a student.

Toronto

I had brain surgery at university hospital

'Berta 780 here.

Because it's all laced with fentanyl

pretty early for a Canada thread but I'm in

Guelph has just as good weed if not better.

toronto reporting

Ottawa, eh!

306 here

I'm around Bay and Adelaide
Anybody wanna meet for lunch?

and you're still retarded

Charlottetown, PEI reporting in

clearly you have never been to B.C. protip, they GROW the weed there!

>Bay and Adelaide
u near the trump tower? im in the lobby

Non Canada fag
Is there anything you guys nationally complain about? Politics you have don't seem so bad

Vancouver island produces more weed, hence our weed is better. Use common sense next time you shitpost.
> pic is user

I lived there for two years.

Guelph is an agricultural university...best hydro in the country.

I openly purchase weed in Ontario lol get some connections dude, it's called canaclinic

dispensaries don't fucking do that dumbass. It's approved by the CFIA ffs.

>go on Sup Forums
>see that ugly Canadian flag which is totally irrelevant to anyone but narcissistic Canadians.

kill yourselves faggots.

Quit bitching, 1.34$ litre in Ontario

Hydro < Skunk ... I discovered that the hard way!

Taxes. Yuuuuuge taxes, especially in Ontario.

You spelled Americunt wrong!

Nah

I like my weed as pale as it gets.

514 here. Well 483, because no landline.

YES. We still need to pay natives taxes because of what we did with boarding schools and stuff and the government give that money to their grandkids for some retarded reason. Even if someones relatives were not in boarding schools, we still need to pay taxes towards those natives.

ne1 519?

Like a 4minute walk away

Residential schools were a crime

Higher energy prices but not as bad as Europe

the fuck you want again op ?

The natives

>Be Albertan
>NDP ruling party
>Carbon tax is coming
>Employers already on the way out due to the NDP raising the minimum wage ONCE AGAIN
>B-but we'll give a rebate to farmers!
>Trudeau's social justice activism is so present that even our schools are becoming degenerate
>tfw the conservatives can't get their shit together and push for impeachments of Trudeau and Notley, and then push Chris Alexander to the moon
>We will never have a bro-tier relationship with Trump and Putin
What's the point of being alive and Canadian?

I agree user, but why do we need to pay taxes to people who weren't even fucking alive for those.

where at in london?

You earn more money tho
Y?

trips of truth

Alberta is the richest province.

>Residential schools were a crime
>When most of Europe and even parts of NA had an education system that didn't just demonize southpaws, but also permitted the beating of children for getting something wrong/misbehaving
>It turned them into contributing members of society
>Meanwhile, coddling the aboriginals and blacks turned them into self-entitled twats
>B-b-but evil white man!
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
While I agree that residential schools were terrible as fuck, part of being an adult is moving on. People get so focused on the past that it becomes their entire life and this constant "we gotta look out for the victims of history" shit is why western civilization is going to shit. Even mother-fucking-nature says "if they don't contribute, they get the boot."

The last schools closed in the 90s m8. And the money all has to do with the Indian act which basically states "these are Indians Metis and Inuit, the federal government must take care of them, but they get to keep their reserves"

So what happens is these people stay on their reserves with no jobs or infrastructure and the feds need to pay for it until the Indian act is amended or repealed

>Alberta
>Rich
Not even remotely accurate. Fuck off, Ontario. The only good thing that you gave us was Bob Ford and his shenanigans.

>Oil

its hard to define Canada as a 'Nation', its more of a transit zone for other Nationalities to temporarily live or travel through. The government is pretty much owned by the highest bidder (currently Saudi Arabia and China). The demographics constantly shift, but its mostly Chinese, Indians, and other third worlders that come here, they don't complain because quite frankly they don't care where Canada is going to end up as long as it provides them with free stuff and weed its all good. Even if it the goes to shit one day they'd all go back where they come from.

416 here. Our country is sucking shit right now. We need to fix this bullshit.

It was systemic cultural genocide. These people would go back to their community on the reserves without any sort of identity anymore so they were rejected by their own culture and not fully assimilated into the dominant culture
It fucked up entire generations of people

Canada is definitely not a post nationalist state

>Price of oil has been steadily dropping since the Saudi's decided to send their surplus everywhere
>1,000's of jobs lost due to that bullshit
>Fort McMurray recently burning to the ground actually hurt jobs and recovery has been slow
>Carbon tax and minimum wage hike are currently killing jobs
Oil is one industry, and a slowly declining one at that. The more your precious NDP and Liberals seek to fuck Alberta over, the harder it gets for us to sustain our own economy and the thousands of useless Syrian's Trudeau insists we take on.

Torontofag checking in.

but is the way to solve that problem just pay them so they forget about it? We shouldn't be giving the money directly too them, but instead use it to fund programs and therapy for those who need it, and treatment centers for addictions and shit. I just think that we could be using that money for something other than to pay natives just to go to school and be lazy on the reserves.

area code 778/250. It sorta varies in my town

Fuck the hip, why isn't that faggot singer dead yet?

>canadians
>narcissistic
>coming from an american

kek

topkek

>It was systemic cultural genocide
Given that their culture was all but eradicated in the US, I think we were pretty allowing. We didn't need to do jack shit since historically, the superior culture would often absorb the inferior one and erase it completely.
>These people would go back to their community on the reserves without any sort of identity anymore so they were rejected by their own culture and not fully assimilated into the dominant culture
They were rejected for recognizing that their own culture was inferior and it wasn't simply whitey having better weapons, but their own people lacking innovation and education that led to them losing the overall war. Those that didn't fully assimilate still held onto the remnants of their failed culture and today it's an expression of how "peaceful" and "loving" they were (revisionist history is detrimental to everyone's future) when in fact they were barbaric and wholly violent. They lost because their culture was inferior. Fact.
>It fucked up entire generations of people
No, the government coddling them and giving them free money and land while trying to assimilate them despite prior generations resisting and even causing problems fucked them up. You can't assimilate into another society when remnants of your ancestor's failed culture constantly pushes on you and insists that your people were somehow victims.

I agree with you, but that would involve amending the Indian act which is entrenched in the constitution which no government wants to do.

The Indian act is 19th century legislation which existed when natives were supposed to still live off the land and trade with the white man. Then residential schools fucked up their native culture but left them in the same shitty conditions a hunting fishing people of the 19th century would live in.
So now natives want the Indian act because it guarantees them land rights and government money so any amendment or repealing of it would have to involve input from tons of native groups. Ultimately by law these people are forced to live an unsustainable lifestyle or else fully assimilate into mainstream culture
It's a pretty fucked up situation but I think a Supreme court ruling or audacious government will reopen the Indian act at some Point soon

One can only hope

403 as well. where from? i am in lethbridge