So is this weed any good?

so is this weed any good?

How the fuck should we know if we aren't smoking it?

i did it was pretty good I was just wondering if it was like anything special

How it felt?

like a headrush mixed with some like full body shit all in all it was like a glued to the couch for like 3hrs

sounds good to me

kool any idea on the name of the strain?

nope... maybe purple haze or sour diesel

nice

How come week nowadays looks like a rolled up ball of shit?

that looks like rotting pulled pork

Looks dank as fuck is it sour d ?

looks like some upper mids, that deep purple in the leaves towards the bottom of the pic makes me think it was starved of O2 for retail value. Kief count looks decent though

The black portions are where excessive water collected whilst growing. It'll still get you high, but might taste a little musky, like old clothing that's been stored in a wooden chest for years.

Going to bake some weed cookies... anybody wants me to go step by step? I can post the Recipe too!

Pretty good. Hitting my first bowl now.

Its mold and mildew nigga. You gon get sick.

Just smoke a bowl and find out

Pic related. About to dab fat

where to find this bong? I've seen it online several times

It's one of a kind. I own it. It's a collab between two famous glass artists. Salt and akio of team japan. Akio did the line work in the eyes salt did the body

OP you bought oregane top kek etc etc.

With that out of the way, that looks like some serious top shelf. But you would know that considering you're the mason jar. Get the fuck out

Did you already eat it? Looks digested

That's a shame that it's unique. Seen it here ages ago and have always hoped to find it again

Please do?

looks like 'toprot' idk how to say it in english
just weed that gott toprot & they dried it t& sold it

It's a piece of art. The shame would be if this beautiful piece was just a production tube. Get your own unique piece. If you like they eyeballs line work go for something by akio. If you like the tube look for Salt glass. His standard ripcurl pieces start at about a rack so they really aren't for everyone. I paid 4k for my collab. Pic related; a salt ripcurl tube for sale online

Oh Thank you very much, dear Sir! I Will start by letting about 2.5 g to simmer in 50 g of butter.

And?

...Aaaaand its shit. Using butter is some 90-2000's level of knowledge. I bet you didn't even do a decarb. Done the right way you could easily turn that 2.5 grams into 10+ edible doses (granted your tolerance isn't too high).

and I'll let this simmer in molten butter for 40 mins, while we are at it we preheat the oven to 180 celsius.
really? i tought that when simmering and later baking it in the oven i wouldn't need decarb. does it really make a difference? how can I decarb such few grams?

Tbh i always like that you only need half a cookie these are the best

While we wait let's ready up the other ingriedents! 80g flour, 30g sugar, 10g, cocoa powder.

fuck maybe clean yo kitchen first faggot

yea I know.. .no need to point it out, it makes me feel uncomfortable!

It's okey I have a messy kitchen too

that aint ok bro what the fuck
that aint messy thats just filthy

thanks mate!
I know Bro, it's an old kitchen, and I hate it, it seems to never get clean enough!

Definately not Sour Diesel.

Purple haze, maybe. Only because I don't know it's effect.

I'd claim Cali Orange, because the effect sounds about right. But it doesn't look right.

I wouldn't pay 4k for glass rofl good luck with it breaking I'll stuck to my 2k solid quartz chrystal.

I've seen worse, its not neglected and no fungus

im still lurking
can you get baked on just the cookiedough?

Yes decarbing makes a difference, and how you decarb depends on how fresh the bud is.

The type of carrier fat you use also makes a difference, in how the cannabinoids are absorbed into the carrier itself and your body as well. Thats right different fats are absorbed differently by your body. Butter is a poor choice because it is almost 20% water. A nearly pure saturated fat like coconut oil even ghee is a superior choice. Another thing is you can add lecithin to your cannaoil to somewhat emulsify your cannaoil, making it more bio available.

As you can see there is a whole science to this process, and simmering weed in butter on your stove is not the best way to go about it. I could write a paper to you but this is just some basic info you can expand your knowledge upon by research.

It's like you haver to be a chemist graduate just to understand this shit. What happened to just smoking a bowl maan

will try coconut oil next time then!
I guess you can, but you will get stomachache!

Lel I thought that was a turd on a plate

yea I know! I
tought i was so smart... guess I am not!
now let's mix all our shit and filter the weedy butter in... press on the weed wit a spoon to get all that oily THC in!

next let's grind up our leftover greenery...

Nah bro just read up and educate yourself, you'll save bud in general if you just look into it
The stuff in that post was fairly basic, just google a word if you don't understand
How bud tolerance works is fairly interesting in regards to the receptors, for example

Let's pound that shit in a ball...

Because that's not good weed.

and make 7-9 biscuits. let's bake them for 15 mins top

PROTIP : put some tea and hot water in the pot you used for melting butter, to get some nice weed tea! never waste any!

I like where this is going OP