Why the fuck do rappers have to get all political...

Why the fuck do rappers have to get all political? Why would any moderately intelligent person care about what a rapper thinks about politics? Stick to rapping about money, cars, hoes, gangs and growing up in Compton. Stick to talk about your own experiences in life. Don't talk about shit which

Don't get me wrong I like Kendrick, he's one of the better rappers out there but he is fake deep and is trying way too hard to be an 'intellectual'. I mean dude.. you haven't even finished high school. No one cares what you think of Trump, Russia, the election, etc.

Same goes for any other musician desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMRFwJaxkwY
college.usatoday.com/2016/11/09/how-we-voted-by-age-education-race-and-sexual-orientation/
youtube.com/watch?v=IH15YLAo5Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=lbYIUnV8u7E&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would any moderately intelligent person care about what you think about rappers?

Why the fuck do anons have to get all political? Why would any moderately intelligent person care about what aposter on Sup Forums thinks about politics? Stick to shitposting about memes, waifus, vidya, traps and growing ul with no gf. Stick to talk about your own experiences in life. Don't talk about shit which

Don't talk about shit which you know nothing about*

>Why the fuck do rappers have to get all political?
It's like you have no historical knowledge of rap

Because as young white male who is a fan of his music I am part of the demographic that he is trying to cater to. Most people my age group voted Trump. Why would he try and alienate us by attacking Trump and white people? Does he not want us as fans? Does he not want us to buy his albums?

Well don't worry Kendrick.. I don't intend to buy your album nor come to your live shows anymore. You want to go full Black Lives Matter on us? Go ahead. We won't pay you anymore.

He is an intellectual though, user. Listen to To Pimp A Butterfly, it's a genius concept album. Clearly you're too idiotic to understand his genius. He discusses important topics that matter unlike Drake or other mumble rapping retards.

my main beef with kDot is similar. Like yeah we he can be deep or whatever but then he has to go and fill every other bar with cuss words, muh dik and all that shit, hes all too vulgar to be taken seriously

>t. a disgruntled young country fan

Without white people (most of whom are Trump supporters) Kendrick would poor. Black people don't buy his music, they download it illegally. It's white people who have the disposable income to buy his shit.

He needs to get his shit together. Stop this SJW BLM bullshit.

>I am part of the demographic that he is trying to cater to
No you're not. Kendrick is already set for life, if he's in it for money he's already won. He wants to create music about the stuff he wants to talk about, if you're too triggered he has a different political affiliation than you than tough shit, nobody cares except you

kek this guy definitely has never been laid

lol he doesn't speak for u "massa"

btw nice b8m8

Admittedly I dont listen to much mainstream rap music but I really love J Cole and Kendrick. It's sad to see these guys get swept by the SJW wave.

It's like dude.. what the fuck are you doing? Stop the racial division. Fuck your ethnicity~!

So? I have better things to do than obsess over females and sexual intercourse. Music is much more interesting and intelligent. And I'm still young, at 25 I have my whole life to worry about such things. Imbecile.

>Chemical Brothers
That's more like it

lol is this post a fucking troll

>I am part of the demographic that he is trying to cater to
Are you serious?

wew lad i bet you got bullied

>No you're not.
Of course I am.

Without young white people he would have NEVER gone fucking platinum nor would he have become a star. To become big in music you need to cater young white people. That's just a fact as that is where all the money is at.

Sorry but this is the truth.

Who do you think buys his album, genius?

Go to any Kendrick show you'll see it's mostly young white people.

>I bought his album, he has to cater to my wants now!

Yeah I did. And it made me stronger. Fuck off with your stale memes, cunt.

WTF? Of course he has to cater my needs.. I'm the fucking customer. This is how capitalism works my man

Sure white people buy his Albums but does that mean he caters his albums to them? Hell no. Rap in general does not cater to white people. They just want a taste of black culture.

It should since we're the customers.

All I'm really saying is that he needs to cut the SJW BLM shit out..

Rap has always been about kill whitey/make money/fuck bitches/murder/whitey need to gibs me more. Nothing new there.

>why should artists be entitled to free expression?
why don't you choose to ignore media that doesn't appeal to you?

>as young white male who is a fan of his music I am part of the demographic

no, he is appealing to black people. he wants to appeal to his own people, which is fine. Fuck off with the "cater" bullshit too. No one owes you shit, just because you buy something doesn't mean those supplying the good/service has to suck your dick for money.

i say this as a huge drumpftard.

I already know you're baiting for (You)s but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Nobody cares what you want m8. If you don't like the message, don't buy the album. Plenty of other people will. He's been 'black lives matter' since Section 80 through TPAB yet it's the short, one line about Trump that upsets you. You're a very special kind of dumb.

He wasn't trying to be deep or intellectual, he was just making fun of trump.

Better question why are you people so sensitive about trumpkins? His said and done so much dumb shit over the years, his a prime target for jokes, it's nothing serious you little pussy, grow up, learn to laugh at yourself.

Why does he have to make fun of Trump? Is he a comedian? Does he have a political science degree? Why should we listen to him on politics?

Stick to rapping. That's all I'm saying, nigger.

>Diagnosis:Butthurt

In S.80 he made 'Fuck Your Ethnicity' in TPAB he went more SJW-BLM. In this new album I expect him to go full BLM/anti-Trump. He was a huge Obama guy.

It's sad but it looks like I won't be buying this new album. I don't want to support a guy who is obsessed with dividing his mostly white fan base. If he sticks to making music about real life experiences then I will support him. Otherwise he will not get a penny from me.

Politically incorrect rap is the best

youtube.com/watch?v=kMRFwJaxkwY

>why does he have to make fun of trump?
why can't he? he's entitled to his first amendment rights just like the rest of us
>is he a comedian?
do you need to be a comedian to mock somebody?
>does he have a political science degree?
do you need to have a degree in law to shit yourself and argue that someone's obligated to shut up only on the merit that they say shit you don't like?
>why should we listen to him on politics
nobody is saying you should except yourself. you're not obligated to listen to him, you can turn the other way, pisser.

>>Most people my age group voted Trump.
What the fuck are you even talking about? Did you literally just pull that statistic out of your butt? 55% of 18-29 year olds voted for Hillary, as opposed to 37% of them for Trump. college.usatoday.com/2016/11/09/how-we-voted-by-age-education-race-and-sexual-orientation/
I honestly sort of agreed with you at the beginning, like when all the anti-Trump songs came out I started getting annoyed. But that was more because they were bad/mediocre songs than because they were political. Anyway, you lost me when you started spouting "facts" that are blatantly false.

I'm 35 years old.

Dude, trump is ripe for jokes, dude is a meme machine, i voted trump myself cause i thought him winning would be funny and i didn't like shillary, but seriously grow up.

It was just a little dig, honestly you should blame trump for making it so easy

Dude, pay attention. Rap has been militant since NWA. In fact, the best rappers are Ice Cube and Nas and they would love to see most white people dead or licking their boots. It's nothing new and it's a core value of the rapping community. Not brotherly love.

the b8 game is wild

I don't mind the Trump thing but Kendrick needs to start thinking about how these specific political references are going date the shit out of his music in the future

lmaoooooo

not the same shithead arguing with u, but ur a good man

t. /r/The_Donald

Stop crying cuck.

Thanks man, really appreciate it. Life can be hard but I proceed forward with my head held high and my middle finger higher. Have a nice night, user. Back to listening to Loveless. ~

>wahh why does Kendrick have to rap about things that may be affecting his race!
>we'd be stronger if we just never even talked about race! Except me cause I'm white! White people are the only source of money in this world therefore we are allowed to talk about race!

OP is a cuck beta. Sad!

go back to your safe space and put on some creed and nickleback they'll cater to you

Then you are no longer a young person.

Stop trying to act like an intellectual. You're over structuring your sentences; Its annoying to read.

Also, Hip Hop music in the late 80s and 90s (artists like Gang Starr and KRS-One) were the real underground teachers who wanted to make positive changes in their communities (reduce crime, raise levels of consciousness, promote healthy lifestyles).

Mainstream rappers like Kendrick, Gucci Mane, Young Thug, and Migos are all owned by elite media companies. Their purpose is to brainwash the masses. They don't get all that fame and money by just being talented. They were chosen to plant seeds of the worst human qualities in the minds of the younger generations.

>as young white male who is a fan of his music I am part of the demographic
Yes, you are. You've never seen the hood, you have concert money, and you fall for all the fake, superficial bullshit.

Because (((the music industry))) is essentially a global propaganda/brainwashing scheme bruh bruh man.

Rappers such as Kendrick are looked up to by their slummy communities. Part of being political is trying to better their communities and have a better legacy. Trump has escalated this but it has always been the case. Tupac was equally seen as being a political/racial activist as well as rapper. That is why Kendrick is compared to him so much.

Don't expect mutards to understand they're favorite artists are some of my worst artists I've ever heard

Race baitiing """""artists""""" need to be shot and/or skinned alive with a pickaxe then thrown off rooftops

He'd be trying to cater to me more than you and I'm a Mexican intellectual which is far from what he's catering to.

Your women are disgusting everyone knows niggers (Spics as well as other sub humans) would sell their left ear for white booty

>Thinking anyone could possibly give a shit if you buy his album

Confirmed.

>I just started listening to rap music 3 years ago the thread

hahahahaq

Imagine being so underage that you unironically use the phrase SJW and think J Cole is good.

>as a young white male
stopped reading right there

kendrick isn't even that political you plebs

You cut off a sentence.

Everybody knows that nigger rappers are retards. Their politics functions as social proof for other niggers, who are willing to purchase it.

Post god tier rappers.

youtube.com/watch?v=IH15YLAo5Wg

>if you oppose trump you're a dirty capitalist liberal who likes Obama

All popular music is shit. Listening to it is like going to a doctor who "improvises" medicine because fuck studying lmao.

>In S.80 he made 'Fuck Your Ethnicity
That song is about race being nonexistent and how in reality it is a mechanism to divide people. How is that SJW? What do you want him to say, "YES MASSA WHITE MAN SUPERIOR TO ME" These faggot Sup Forums posters ruined Sup Forums.

They are all third worldists.

You can't read.

Ebin

t. "I'm 12 btw"

t. plen

holy shit this.

Why would any moderately intelligent person care about rappers at all?

It's literally nigger music, or music for edgy teens like Eminem.

Fine, if you don't like it don't buy it, I'm sure he'll go broke eventually due to all the people not buying his albums due to you specifically not liking them :^)

t. underage suburban white kid that started listening to rap last year

Rap is trash and niggers have no valuable input about shaping society.

You can keep trying but the bait isn't sitting right.

>as young white male who is a fan of his music I am part of the demographic that he is trying to cater to

Believe it or not there are plenty of people who feel that way. Listening to what a nigger has to say about building a prosperous society is like asking Jenna Jameson for advice on how to remain chaste. That's why Niglet Lamar has to parrot the same tired cliches that are being passed around on late night comedy shows. He's an imbecile.

Why do people get all political? Not like politics affects their lives.

>What is RTJ3

>Being this deluded

>why do (((people))) that disagree with me have to get political? why can't i just live in a safespace echo chamber of hating brownos that know their place?

Underrated.and you won't see any good arguments against this just insult spewege that Is so pathetic Twitter can muster up a more coherent response

ayy my boy mr. clifford

Also mu seems to hate facts which makes prone to insults and the leftists just leaving the thread in general to talk about:The Daily Song of Mbv
Which has 300+ replies of
"Woah the lead guitar is toadally radical!!111" and that's one of the better discussions
All in all Sup Forums is pathetic

Literally offended by a song, you people are morphing into the whiniest bitches on the face of the earth. You need a safe space full of music that doesn't say mean ol things about your favowite president? An artist should never ever under any circumstance censor their values or beliefs in the name of writing something "for everyone." Anyone who disagrees can go live in some statist shithole where faggots don't have to deal with mean words. The world doesn't revolve around you, if someone wants to write something political then they can fucking do it.

hence why I hate anything post good kid mad city

>No one cares what you think of Russia

Lamar rapped about Russia? When?

Yeah I don't agree with OP about that part, but pigeonholing a slight against Trump into your music has already become worn out, especially when you do it in such a ham-fisted, blatant way. He's certainly not the worst of the bunch when it comes to that, but I do enjoy an opportunity to point out how badly his music sucks since people love to slobber all over his nuts for some reason.

t.leftist statist

OP, you seem to be forgetting that absolutely no one cares about what you think. At least Kendrick has a platform and fans, you can say no one cares but that really isnt true now is it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbYIUnV8u7E&t=5s

>offended
more like dissapointed that they actually had to reach for the "fuck trump" card to gain additional followers
This is coming from a leftist.

I'm not even a kendrick fan, I just don't care for people telling artists what they should or shouldn't do. A musician can do whatever they want lyrically and musically. If you don't like it then that's fine. End of story. A lot of people are rightfully so completely worn out in politics, but some people still want to have something to say and that's fine.

As if the best form of art doesn't come from one's self emotions. If all artists catered to peoples wants, everyone would be making shit pop and rap.

I get what you're saying but OP criticizing a rapper's lyrical subject matter on a board dedicated to music is as valid as any other post that's critical of a piece of music. I mean, what he was really saying was that he's a fan of Kendrick Lamar when he makes music about his own life and experiences but doesn't enjoy it when the guy tries to talk about politics or intellectual matters, since Kendrick doesn't really doesn't have anything valuable to add in that arena. Personally I think the dude's overrated as fuck and has never had anything compelling to say.

>"""""frumpf""""
>pitchfork "masterpiece"12.7/10