So last night I fucked a tranny. She was born with some kind of imbalance so she has natural tits and looks like a girl...

So last night I fucked a tranny. She was born with some kind of imbalance so she has natural tits and looks like a girl, but has an underdeveloped dick and balls . I fucked her in the ass, and came in her mouth. Does this make me gay? Really don't know how to feel , will post her pics/nudes if enough respond

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex#Medical_classifications
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/118/2/753?sso=1&sso_redirect_count=1&nfstatus=401&nftoken=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR: No local token
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>She
stopped reading there

>She
>dick and balls

It's time to choose.

I've done that twice. I'm still not gay.

Yes, why is this confusing?

Pics first, faggot

if dicks didnt touch then its not gay.

Bumping for pics

>inb4 sexuality isnt black and white

Post pics.

Tight butthole?

Lucky bastard

>kind of imbalance so she has natural tits
You got trolled son

>she
>dick
>balls

post the pics

Yes. As a tranny, I can say you are gay. We fooled you.

Faggot

bump for pics

Kek

You are, as always, homo secks OP.

Trannies are faggots who desire straight men. They're smart enough to understand that to get a straight man you got to be a woman.

Of course they can never be a women, but it's like with selling shit: few lies and drinks will make the sale.

That being said; yes, it was gay. yes, you're a gay.

I mean i think theresa difference between somone born neither man or woman but looks like a girl , and somone that was born a man and just dresses like a girl and gets surgery to look like one

wanna suck my boipussi OP?

I'll send you a congratulatory bouquet of cocks. What's your addy?

That's her

>her
FFS

FUCKING STOP WITH THAT SHIT, YOU MASSIVE FAGGOT

Idk cus it felt right like being w a girl. Iv never been in to guys and am still not so idk what this means

Ya really tight had to use a condom tho

If you fuck/suck other men that is homosexual, of course.
Why is this confusing

Pics!!!

all good bro id hit it and im straight

Sweet!

>fucking men
>straight
pick one

I explained the hormone part like it wouldn't be a man biologically speaking also doesn't look/feel like one

Show it's benis

see

only pic I got rn

hormones don't dictate whether an individual is male or female, chromosomes do.

/thread

>She was born with some kind of imbalance so she has natural tits and looks like a girl, but has an underdeveloped dick and balls

so you fucked a hermaphrodite, not a tranny

Nah too young to have surgery and tits aren't even that big. Leading me to belice claim of being natural is tru

This, she didn't switch genders, she was born that way

Yes you're gay. I am to. Post his nudes

depends, were you attracted by her feminity or her dick ?

That's what I thought but I think that word is like nigger for them

>Does this make me gay?
It makes you something, but I'm not sure what.
I find all this modern sexual identity bullshit to be confusing.

Idk about chromosomes im have to ask about that

also meant to post this, forgot pic

>insecure little closet fags, I'll fuck anything that I want, as long as its legal

Already did

Don't worry about a damn label. It has no impact on your life at all as long as you don't run around telling people IRL that you like to fuck trannies.

Trannies and CDs are for your sexual pleasure, and most of them crave that. There's nothing wrong with being serviced (usually very well) or using their ass as a fuck toy. Sup Forums isn't a part of your real life, so stop caring what they think

Dude not gay. I fuck trannies and women. Not fuckin dudes. Not fuckin gay.

I think your pic relate is a woman who took far too much testosterone. Not a dude who took estrogen.

Fucking a guy is gay, you fucked a guy, you are therefore gay

You're delusional. Actually, you're a fucking delusional faggot.

Hats tru thanks

>That's her
dick or gtfo

Did you know that you're a degenerate?

Because a hermaphrodite isn't somebody who's gone through this and that human made processes for "sex change". It's a person who's been born with disfigured genitals. Technically with both sexes, but in practice neither. Since he'd be fucking a pretender it'd still be pretty fuckin' gay. But that's not the case here, because the tranny had UNDERdeveloped dick and balls. Not a outlandish blob of something that shoots jizz and hardened pieces of poo when cumming.

Instead the underdeveloped dick and balls are there due to hormone theraphy.

I KNOW it's a lot to take in at once, so let me sum it up for you:
>HE FUCKED A TRANNY
>HE'S GAY
>YOU'RE A RETARD

"Does this make me gay? Really don't know how to feel"
-Why do you care really? Shag whats fun, let pleasure guide you. Gay/straight, its just a stigma, a relic from religion made to classify and define you for better and worse.

It was a pretty dumb question. What I meant was what does doing this mean. How do others perceive it bucause I'm not predicting it as somthing gay/me being less of a man

>Really don't know how to feel
>I fucked her in the ass, and came in her mouth.
you're living the dream user

>Identify as genderfluid
>Fuck a trap
>Claim that you were a girl that day
Success, you still heterosexual.

He's gay if he only fucks members of the same sex. Fuck one goat kind of thing, you can have homosexual experiences without being magically gay forever.

Its balls, moran.

>Really don't know how to feel
you don't deserve life, you waste

*preciving
Can't text spell fr shit

Leftists are like pedophiles trying to lure kids into getting in their cars.

Same shit different asshole.

:(

How so

This makes sense

you had sex with a cute dickgirl that's awesome dude
technically i guess you're fucking a man but if it looks like a girl and identifies as a girl then that's what you're attracted to right? doesn't make you gay if you aren't attracted to dudes

pic related to this subject

still a man

id fuck that, with or without benis

Im smoking my 3rd pack of cigarettes today, still not addicted to tobacco..

closeted much?

also what is intersex? (a.k.a hermaphrodite)

An intersex human or other animal is one possessing any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies".[1][2] Such variations may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female.[3][4]

>or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies"
>according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
>UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights

its been decided on pretty fucking high level (wich would want to have a shittonne of medical proof to claim something) -what a hermaphrodite is

is tl;dr: YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD!

can he/she/it deliver a load of spunk and get a woman pregnant?

>>dick and balls
>It's time to choose.
Ummm...I choose "dick" then.

appeal to authority, not based on natural science.

you automatically lose

Nope.

its based EXACTLY on natural science you dull fuck

Thanks. don't think it's a man tho I guess it's a hermaphrodite or intersex idk looked like a chick and felt good hittin the ass

I hope it was good sex, please do it as many times as you want.
Moar pics wouldn't hurt

I would've raw creampied that thing no fucking joke

>according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights ts been decided on pretty fucking high level (wich would want to have a shittonne of medical proof to claim something)

You actually showed zero evidence

weasel words, ever heard the term?

Sorry, your word alone mean as much as dog shit on fire. It just stinks.

If I had more I would. There will probably be more pics in the future , cus I think I wana do it again

Oh. Oh okay.

I thought that it had a lot to do with real world things. You know, things like what other people think of you and how they perceive you, and how that reflects back to you.

But I guess not. I guess you have a girlfriend with dick and balls and it's not gay when you take it up the ass from him --err I mean her. You're not just insane faggots whom the society hates, r-right?

I'm going to assume that you understand what I meant by that. It's a serverside vs clientside kind of setup; there's the public opinion and then there's your own opinions which are not recognized by the public.
These are facts of their own sort.

If you refuse to acknowledge public facts or somehow mentally mutilate public facts what you will end up with is not public facts. Instead you'll end up with more brutally mutilated private facts.

Let me give you an example:
Just because you wear a crown and strut around the harlem like a pimp doesn't mean you're the king of harlem -- infact nobody will recognize you nor your claim but yourself.

You being a king is a private fact.
You being a local lunatic / pimp is the public fact.

So lets skip forward; what does this have to do with sexuality?
Men have a thing called the respect. Faggots and women don't understand it because they live in a different set of public facts.
When a man goes gay he loses other men's respect the other men will tolerate him as that's the public agreement but they will never again respect him.

That being said, if you do gay shit you'll magically be gay forever. That stigma will follow you where ever you go. No retries.

How did he get the surgery to look like that?

Wouldn't let me, first time meeting had to wear protection

You should keep fucking meeting then dude! You need to attempt breeding with that. Holy shit

The action itself is gay. very gay. A part of you wanted it bad enough to fuck this dude (cause he has a dick). So it makes you a gay by action.

It's not surgery and not a guy technically. But also not entirely a woman so idk if it's gay

OP is a Faggot, anyone who says hes not a faggot, is aslo a faggot, kill yourselves, fucking faggots :)

I wish I were you user, she sounds like a person worth spending time and energy on. Don't worry about titles, you like what you like. Nobody else can decide for you

Buttsex is the best sex

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex#Medical_classifications
and
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/118/2/753?sso=1&sso_redirect_count=1&nfstatus=401&nftoken=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR: No local token

there is more than zero evidence for you

or we can just go back to arguing over what you consider gay and what a bunch of hughly educated individuals consider a hermaphrodite

because arguing over opinions is really fucking progressive...

>2016 + 1 and Im still arguing over internet

I dunno, well by dictionary definition "homosexuality" is attraction to ones own sex which implies genitals

But I personally think if you personally prefer the vagina and are attracted to tits, curves, and soft feminine features you're in the clear.

I don't like men tho. Just the hermaphrodite I banged, that looks like a girl. I guess I can see how doing this isn't straight at all but I don't see it as making me gay still don't like men/dick

You fell for the femininity, not her dick. Don't worry so much user

If it's got a dick and balls, it's not producing estrogen, unless it's got internal ovaries, in that case you fucked a hermaphrodite. Otherwise you're a faggot

Yup. It's pretty gay to fuck a dude. You're gay OP, face it and move on with your faggoty ways.

is it because he/she/it was born without the reproductive capability (missing parts) or because the sperm itself, if produced at all, is bunk?