Hey Sup Forums I plan on buying a 750ml bottle of Jack later, I'm 6'3" about 220 pounds, not a very seasoned drinker...

Hey Sup Forums I plan on buying a 750ml bottle of Jack later, I'm 6'3" about 220 pounds, not a very seasoned drinker. How drunk will it get me? Will it hurt me?

Other urls found in this thread:

whiskyforeveryone.com/whisky_basics/whisky_or_whiskey.html
masterofmalt.com/whisky-or-whiskey/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whisky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stale pasta

when u really ask this shit, you are definitely too young for this.

Jesus Jack Daniels is disgusting. Highly recommend mixing it with Dr. Pepper or Tropical Punch.

I have a similar physic as you though, and it took me about 5 shots to feel buzzed, 9 to get drunk.

I like this plan

You will probably be running into shit all the time and have a hard time talking clearly. Will probably still remember everything tomorrow though. Jack's a nasty hangover, so you will hate yourself tomorrow for that!

1, very drunk
2, yes you will be hurt
3, go for it
4, Profit

Nah I'll be right

I am 5' 10 and have done one of those in a night a few times. It gets you completely fucked but hasn't done me any lasting damage. I didn't throw but I rarely do.
Mind you, whiskey can make some people aggressive.

Mix with coke

Not I rabbi

That's the spirit

OK how we do this?

Extremely drunk. I seriously doubt you'll finish the bottle before passing out.

Of course it can hurt you, alcohol is a poison. But unless you chug the bottle (so you don't have a chance to pass out) or have other medical conditions you won't have any serious hurt like alcohol posoning. Hangovers hurt, but they don't injure you.

>I seriously doubt you'll finish the bottle before passing out.
Based on what? Me and people I know can drink that much and not pass out

Drink it straight or just thin it. What are you 12?

>full of coke
>picture is a straight on the rocks
kys

Having a mixer with whiskey means you're 12? You're an idiot.
Plus it's not like OP is some experienced whiskey drinker, what's more likely is that he willeft not enjoy it without mixer.

Don't be harsh the young members of /b are still learning.

If you are too stupid to know how drunk a bottle of Jack will get you... why don't we start with baby steps.... have a glass, wait, repeat... at some point you will stop either toasty drunk as fuck, or dead... this has to be a troll post.... jesus Christ I cant believe I responded to this.

I found a drink that he will enjoy.

They are like 2%.

Your misleading him, too get drunk you need 10 bottles of that stuff.

Ok boy, first off jack is fucking garbage whisky. If you want a rye drink Jim bean, if I were you I'd go straight to Irish whiskey. Pull out a bottle of Jameson if you want quality, it's not for mixing. You get a nice big tumbler with 2 hunks of ice and you start with a three finger pore. Repeat when nessesary

>Jim Bean
Yeah this man knows what he's talking about.

Ice? Jameson? What the fuck, faggot?! That's like a recommendation from an alcoholic 10 year old.

Whiskey is always poured neat (no ice, OP, don't be a faglord), drink something nice like Eagle Rare or Bullitt. Pour yourself two or three fingers and sip. With closed lips, move your jaw like you're saying hello. Experience the flavors. Swallow. Repeat.

Jack sucks, Jim beam sucks, jamo sucks. Spend the extra bucks and get a quality bourbon. I say Blantons but that's $48 or 1792 is decent at $26. Rye go Rittenhouse $24.

>Jameson
>Not for mixing

As if 2/3 of Irish coffee isn't made with Jameson.

I'm 6'6, drank about 800ml out of a 1L bottle, among other things. Threw up once and woke up fine

Bullshit. I'm so fucking tired of hearing that whiskey makes you _____, vodka makes me feel _____, rum makes __, etc

What you're failing to realize is the intoxicator is ALWAYS ALCOHOL. if whiskey makes you "mean" drunk so would beer and champagne.

There's no difference between whiskey and Smirnoff ice in terms of the feeling you'll get.

Please enough with this 90s high school party nonsense

Also what the fuck is throw? Throw up, or throw down? Dumbass trying to be cool

This guy !! I wholeheartedly endorse this post

Actu;ally there is a chemical difference between dark and clear liquors. Some people with certain imbalances will respond differently to either or.

Throw up

>Physic
noun
medicinal drugs.
"his servant's venture into selling physic"
verb
treat with a medicine.
"he told Mrs Webb he had physicked himself"

Did you mean Physique?

As long as you don't go past the neck you should be fine sticking it up your ass.

But if you are inexperienced then I might suggest this first.

again WTF with giving your height? only size as in weight matters when it comes to tolerance and BAC. Sup Forumstards

Of course only use this if you are experienced sticking bottles up your ass.

Dear America,

Bourbon is not Whisky, the process may be similar, but it is NOT whisky.

So go fuck yourself.

Also beer is NOT lager. Take that faggot drink away from the word beer. Beer is a stout or heavy.

Jameson is only slightly less shit tier than Jack and is only suitable for mixing

Incorrect. All bourbons are whiskeys but all whiskeys are not bourbon. Same goes for scotch, rye, irish etc...

Nope, the process is similar but different ingredients are used.

Scotch etc are Whiskies.

It is like saying I make a car from scratch using the same methods as Ferrari, does not mean the car I made is a Ferrari.

Same goes for bourbon. It is NOT a whisky (proper spelling not that American shite spelling)

The ingredients and process determine the type of whiskey. Typical of a ginger wog to disparage American whiskey because Scots only know how to make shit taste like burning peat.

ITT: Alcoholics brag about their self destruction

Now I'm gonna go do some heroin brb

Well Dumbass, I guess this BOURBON is a WHISKY! Not all American whiskies are spelled with an "e".

vodka is fucking disgusting

You're stupid af literally

If you turn off all means of communicating by internet and phone, the only thing it will hurt is your next few days.

You are a fucking inbred moron, with smegma breath and bad teeth!

Oh look, another American WHISKY! TRIGGERED!

whiskyforeveryone.com/whisky_basics/whisky_or_whiskey.html

masterofmalt.com/whisky-or-whiskey/

Well if nothing else about that is true it might still just be a self fulfilling prophecy. For example someone drinking whisky for the first time who happens to get angry is probably gonna look back on it and say "I guess whisky makes me a mean drunk," when in reality the flavor of alcohol was coincidental. But because he believes that it's the whisky's fault he's going to expect to be a mean drunk every time because of that singular incident.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whisky

If nothing else I'm glad they renamed it to whisky, I wouldn't want to drink something called Usquebaurgh, shit sounds like a witches potion or something.

It's Gaelic for "water of life". It's pronounced Uski-bregh. Shortened to Uski, which sounds like whisky.