Sup Forums show off your pets

Here's my rat

Here's my other rat

Cute birb

That's a QT

Hello rato
I have kittens

Ty

My doggo likes to kill cats and other small animals.

that's not a pet, that's what proper pets eat.

nigger dog

all QTs
Also cute, but user should be killed for his irresponsible care

Also cute.
Nature is nature, all animals are lovable, and all animals need to eat. Nothing wrong with that.

Majestic goofballs

She's old and has a bunch of diseases by now. She's also allergic to loads of things, but she seems happy and not in any pain yet. Still a puppy in the mind.

All the cute

My border collie mix kills lizards but is gentle with my pet rats. She thinks they're puppies.

This is Timmy, a gerbil.

Hope she keeps you company for a longer time user.

Very likely because the dog is part of the pack, and sees that the pack cares for the rats.

Check my girls OP

My dog Elvis

I'd name him Buscemi, he looks angry.
Still cute, 10/10

Your pet would kill you if it had the chance. -1/10 pet

My cat in meatloaf coma

Silly kitty

thanks user. She's got a bunch of benign tumors, which eventually will end up in her respiratory system, and no matter how benign will end her. We've been ready for it for a couple of years though.

>Here's my rat
and my disgusting nail.

10/10

I don't have pets.

But I do shoot my leftist/libtard neighbors' cats and dogs. Toll so far: 12 dogs and 23 cats. One particularly annoying libcuck neighbor has a 50 year old parrot I'm going to eat.

R8 M8

Man, why did you get a sub megapixel dog? We all know you need to have a 4K dog in 2017.
9/10

heres my snake named satan

What are doings to poor animal?
>remember Dusty

Cute! Mine also had that hammock and they chewed a hole in it.

I guess so

It's from eating blueberries, sorry.

I want a potty-trained, middle-aged dog. Would you consider selling?

What's its breed, and its name?

He's cute as fuck
10/10

Cute as fuck

thanks bro, i got an other snake, 7 leopord geckos and a bearded dragon as well

I had a leopard gecko, but the pet store gave me some shitty advice that eventually lead to his death. I fucking loved that little bastard.

Nicest thing I heard all year

Trump?
No spray on tan though
10/10

Cute fucks, names?

damn yo im so sorry! my friend actaully just lost a bunch of his snakes cause petco was spraying pesticide on their live mice to prevent live feeding.pet stores cant be trusted.

Me and my guinea pigs.

Trumcat

Asshats said the crickets didn't bite, and was no issue for the very young gecko. I voiced my concerns the first few days and they just shot me down. Ended up finding him attacked by the crickets. I was devastated for months.

Gotta finish my education and get a job so I can keep pets again.

Snakes are loathsome creatures.

Yeah the shit you see in the cage is a towel i gave them so they can rip apart and that's now their nest that they move weekly. Never buying them a bed again

Had a guinea pig similar to the left one, only with black instead of white. His name was Elvis and turned 8 before he passed. Lovely critters!
10/10

here's mein turtle

Here's one of my piggos

10/10, furballs of love
I've always loved turtles, but never had the time or money for one. One day... 10/10

yea small mealworms are better for them when they are young, also putting just couple crickets at a time works too. thankfully we havent had a cricket problems with ours

Hello piggo!
Red eyes, rad
10/10

checked and 10/10 top turt

Thanks and I'm sorry about your piggy. I hope that mine live good long lives and that they're happy because I love looking after them.

I always only gave him a single cricket and supervised him so nothing bad happened. Got meal worms too once I realized the crickets were too much work, but still had to get rid of the crickets. The morning he died I left home not having time to make sure he finished his meal.

That's soo cute awwww.

What are you?

I really dislike dog owners like you, teach your pet to not be aggresive unless provoked. No dog is aggressive by nature, only by mans doing

He seemed pleased with his life, especially the food. Good luck, user!

this

Your mongrel is a monster and fucking ugly too. Kill the nigger dog and kill yourself.

10/10's, you cute bastards

I have 5 Ferrets,
The darkest one named Albert
The lighter dark ones is named Oras
The darker kinda Caramel one is named Eddy
The darker white one is named Joey
And the albino is named Franklyn

that so sad, i had a lil baby bearded dragon, but my ex roomates cats got to him and fucked him up real bad, didnt have money for the vet, so i had force feed him and he died in my hands a few weeks later. was very sad drunk night. i hope you can have an other lil leopord gecko thats lives a long life

It's not the dog's fault the owner is an idiot.

Birb

.   ヾ"ヽ
.  (o´∀`)
  ノ" )  )
  彡ノ,,,,ノ
―〃-〃――――
  レ,

Image didn't send

My new kitten, Misty. 9 weeks old.

Heres my shepherd, Sup Forums

I lyke this thread. Its nice to take a break from scat and creepy shit.

trade one of them for a phone with camera and take a motherfucking picture you faggass

Now that's just fucking adorable

What happened to dis poor guy

That's so cute omg. What do they eat?

I didn't take the photo dumbass

I'm going to end up with a zoo in my home once I can afford it, but all the animals will get the love little Harry didn't live long enough to get. Thank you for your words, user.

This is true

>No dog is aggressive by nature
literally descendants of wolves

I'm sorry. I know how it feels losing a pet as my cat has recently disappeared. Are there no emergency vets in your area?

my corgi

This is my dog. He got hit by a boat when we were swimming :,(

see