Hi I'm a fameous youtuber ask me anything

Hi I'm a fameous youtuber ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you moving back to the East Coast, Joey?

Who?

Can I contact your bull? I'm in the mood for a good cucking.

I'll give you guys I hint I'm known for making comedy and I have a gaming channel

Hi I'm also faemouse youtuber ask anything

The only people I hate more than youtube 'celebs' are the fucking pathetic faggots who watch their videos

Thatz not me i do funny pranks and shit

Put all roleplaying threads on /x/

Don't forget to report

Also I saged

Maxmoefo?
IDUBBBZ the nigger faggot himself?

This is my smile

how do you feel that you can't produce kino similar to pewdiepie's videos?

fuck off Aidsmoby

who the fuck is gabriella skory?

>ask me anything
Who?

>Star and producer of the family-friendly comedy YouTube web series The Skorys who stars alongside her three siblings on the channel. The four siblings can also be seen on the YouTube channel 4KidsGaming.

Kill yourself shitposting irc samefaggot.

I'm also famaus.

Im Gabriella skory

hah triggert

>fameous youtuber

Translation: fame-whore who wants to make money and be famous off of spouting off inane babble on youtube.

how do you feel that your income is up to other people? meaning, if people suddenly stopped watching or youtube goes down, you are now poor?

This is me

no, I am Gabriella skory

Who?

Who?

Check out my channel called the skorys and my gaming channel called 4kidsgameing

Why?
What do you do?

Spell Gaming Badly

Prove that you are who you say you are.

Sorry for bothering you with this, but in 100% sincerity: 6 million didn't die, there were no gas chambers, and there was no governmental genocide program in the holocaust. Here's two good documentaries on the issue (one is made by a jewish man). And beneath those links is a link to a proxy that will let you bypass international censorship of this information.

David Cole in Auschwitz (1hr)
youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth (1hr)
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Proxy
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

If you're not up for a one-hour documentary, here is 5 minute clip of a priest explaining his disbelief in the holocaust legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM

Sorry for the cuck meme. I forced it harder than anyone I think. I'm sorry. You've proven you're uncucked.

Unless your Molymeme, in which case get back to Sup Forums you handsome saviour of the white race.