Hi guys , im 18yo 1.80 cm and pretty good looking but every girl i have been...

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

Hi guys , im 18yo 1.80 cm and pretty good looking but every girl i have been with cheated on me and i dont understang why , anyway that make me hard , but I dont understand why they did that to me , still a virgin btw , should i be embarrassed of this?

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

you should not care
girls will be girls

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

but every girl i have been with cheated on me and i dont understang why

still a virgin btw

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

humans suck
doesn't mean you should suck to, but it will probably help
one man one woman isn't something natural, we're wired to want to fuck a lot of shit
if you want a girl who will have the same values as you m8, you're going to have to get ready to weed through a lot more shit. Stop using tumblr, don't go to clubs, join like yoga or some bullshit and meet a ho there.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

autism

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

tinder???*

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

my experience most girls want one guy, til they cheat on you

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Have u tried not being a fagget?

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

OP isn't even an inch tall, please cut him some slack.

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

1.80 cm. Wtf op is not human.

James Robinson
James Robinson

RIP thread. 1.80 cm killed it.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Kek

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

1.80 cm

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A BIOLOGICAL IMPOSSIBILITY!!!!!!!!

do you get many offers by research universities?
have you considered a career in espionage?
do you often get lost in other people's pockets?

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

You are LITERALLY THE WRONG GENDER STOP CONFORMING TO GENDER ROLES

Eli Watson
Eli Watson

Im 180 cm and not a fag , with girls i have been with i mean my ex girlfriends

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

Is that a guy or girl, no one I ask seems to be sure.
Trans-whatevers are fucking confusing.

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

mad virgin < autism

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

it's a girl that calls her self a him because of a bunch of non-sense reasons that amount to = because I said so.

She openly admits it, the girl part but now a pretend trans person, or "Transtrender" as some call them.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

You don't fucking be a man. Women cheat because they're rather A. a whore or B. Bored of you or C. You're not bringing them into submission and taking charge. Women like rough sex. Fuck her in the ass and if she says no slap her ass and tell her not to be a whore. That will make sure they will want to fuck you instead of any bum on the street.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

every girl i have been with cheated on me
i dont understang why
still a virgin

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

you guna pull a plum if you do that

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

In case anyone from other countries wonder why we don't use CM to describe anything is because in America (The land of the free and the home of the shut your bitch mouth or we shoot your black ass)
We learn to use CM in when we're 5/6/7yrs old depending on what grade you're in and when we get older we learn about inch/feet/yards/miles ect. So when you fags use CM it makes you seem like stupid children that can't convert to adult logic.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

Shame, it would be hot if it had a dick. Now its just sad.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

It's all about domination. It show's that she is only his.

William Sanders
William Sanders

To me she's a little girl. A chubby lazy looking tom boy little girl, not my thing but whatever floats your boat. You do you user.

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

These guys are onto it. I bet OP is a "nice guy" who caters to his girl's every need and puts the pussy on a pedestal, not knowing this leads to ANY girl losing respect and interest in you. No respect=cheating. Because why wouldn't they, there is no consequence since they know you're a little bitch and won't go anywhere.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

fag

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

1.80 cm
no wonder they left you, you're even shorten than me (169 cm master-race reporting in)

Julian Anderson
Julian Anderson

gross dude

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit