Hi guys , im 18yo 1...

Hi guys , im 18yo 1.80 cm and pretty good looking but every girl i have been with cheated on me and i dont understang why , anyway that make me hard , but I dont understand why they did that to me , still a virgin btw , should i be embarrassed of this?

you should not care
girls will be girls

>but every girl i have been with cheated on me and i dont understang why

>still a virgin btw

humans suck
doesn't mean you should suck to, but it will probably help
one man one woman isn't something natural, we're wired to want to fuck a lot of shit
if you want a girl who will have the same values as you m8, you're going to have to get ready to weed through a lot more shit. Stop using tumblr, don't go to clubs, join like yoga or some bullshit and meet a ho there.

autism

tinder???*

my experience most girls want one guy, til they cheat on you

Have u tried not being a fagget?

OP isn't even an inch tall, please cut him some slack.

1.80 cm. Wtf op is not human.

RIP thread. 1.80 cm killed it.

Kek

>1.80 cm

HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A BIOLOGICAL IMPOSSIBILITY!!!!!!!!

do you get many offers by research universities?
have you considered a career in espionage?
do you often get lost in other people's pockets?

You are LITERALLY THE WRONG GENDER STOP CONFORMING TO GENDER ROLES

Im 180 cm and not a fag , with girls i have been with i mean my ex girlfriends

Is that a guy or girl, no one I ask seems to be sure.
Trans-whatevers are fucking confusing.

mad virgin < autism

it's a girl that calls her self a him because of a bunch of non-sense reasons that amount to = because I said so.

She openly admits it, the girl part but now a pretend trans person, or "Transtrender" as some call them.

You don't fucking be a man. Women cheat because they're rather A. a whore or B. Bored of you or C. You're not bringing them into submission and taking charge. Women like rough sex. Fuck her in the ass and if she says no slap her ass and tell her not to be a whore. That will make sure they will want to fuck you instead of any bum on the street.

>every girl i have been with cheated on me
>i dont understang why
>still a virgin

you guna pull a plum if you do that

In case anyone from other countries wonder why we don't use CM to describe anything is because in America (The land of the free and the home of the shut your bitch mouth or we shoot your black ass)
We learn to use CM in when we're 5/6/7yrs old depending on what grade you're in and when we get older we learn about inch/feet/yards/miles ect. So when you fags use CM it makes you seem like stupid children that can't convert to adult logic.

Shame, it would be hot if it had a dick. Now its just sad.

It's all about domination. It show's that she is only his.

To me she's a little girl. A chubby lazy looking tom boy little girl, not my thing but whatever floats your boat. You do you user.

These guys are onto it. I bet OP is a "nice guy" who caters to his girl's every need and puts the pussy on a pedestal, not knowing this leads to ANY girl losing respect and interest in you. No respect=cheating. Because why wouldn't they, there is no consequence since they know you're a little bitch and won't go anywhere.

fag

>1.80 cm
no wonder they left you, you're even shorten than me (169 cm master-race reporting in)

gross dude