How would Sup Forums blackmail someone?

How would Sup Forums blackmail someone?

Woman on left in pic related would stand to lose a VERY prominent job in our smallish town if the rest of this set were to be released.
Also, her husband inherited a fuck ton of money.

What do?

You should keep posting those tits user

Tell us her name

Nothing you idiot. She goes to cops you go to jail. This isn't something you can win.

Let's see some more pics so my creative juices can start flowing

Depending on what nuggets of wisdom come from this thread, more tits to come.

Nice try FBI

The pics have to be humiliating or what's the point? Just flashing tits at a friendly BBQ isn't enough to ruin your work life

That's the beauty of blackmail. Is it worth just paying someone to not release the pics?

People on here are currently blackmailing me with my nudes so I'd say it's not difficult.

Let's see... she has power and money on her side, and you have what, exactly? Just some pictures of tits? Doesn't seem like you're going to be the winner of this.

Yeah they have to show her getting done by the gardener or another man other than her husband or at least some naked dancing and masturbation with her face showing

There's way more than titty flashing in the set.

The pics would ruin her.

Story or gtfo

You are awfully close user.

All I'll say is that she is the VP of a bank.

I grew up in a small town, it doesn't take all that much to ruin you. Just enough talking behind your back and pretty soon no one is shopping at your store or eating at your restaurant. Much less if she's really prominent like a bank president. How bad are the pics?

No one cares. Story and/or pic dump or gtfo. /thread

Then I'd say having her pussy spread or having her butthole exposed would be a pretty bad for business. Can you imagine the looks she'd get when people came into the bank?

disgusting

Stop posting

There's basically no way to do this without the funds being tracked.

You could probably score more nudes at best.

Years ago some blonde tv anchor, in Ohio I think, went to spring break, got into a wet T contest and wound up stripping naked. Months later Thr pics surfaced and she was ruined, had to leave her job. In the station's comment section people in particular said they couldn't see her the same after seeing her bare pussy. Kek

By my standards, pretty tame. But I'm a degenerate.

Ex posted my nudes and Kik, got 100 messages in a day. Not much of a story.

How the fuck is that "currently being blackmailed"?

The pics are out. The damage is done.

Trying to stop further damage is like trying to hold back a flood with a bucket.

Post them without face so Sup Forumsros can decide

Nah, I've contained it pretty well. Could be a whole lot worse.

how'd you get the pics

A friend of a friend left their phone at my place.

Post one good one without face if you want and let us see if this is worth doing more

Post some raunchy ones without face please.

No deposit, no return.

Unless the photos make her husband divorce her, which is not guaranteed, they are useless.

Not necessarily, the husband could buy the pics for safekeeping. Kind of like a trophy

Do you know her, what she's like? Is she cool or a bitch

I think we don't really care either way we just want to stroke one out to that old whores fat titties, so do what your gut tells you, and post some more.

No pics are ever going to happen, OP is a faggot. I'm out

Either post more, or get the fuck out.

Trips demand tribute. Post em

It's hard to do now, girls don't accept random friend requests or read message requests from random accounts

Like what. Her ass? Also how where they aquired by you?

Pics or it didn't happen

Don't be a faggot

Now we're talking, Post more. How'd you get them?

Wtf is wrong with that thing?

Tranny

Sex change
Not tranny

Clearly that is a man that has gone through gender reassignment surgery.

So they are swingers.

Big freaking deal.

I can give you 3 websites that will probably have people you know on them that swing.

Swinging isn't as bad as it used to be.

im being blackmailed right now. Someone got my 2000 dollar LoL account, and now heasks me for like 40-50 bucks a month or hes gona delete the account

Why don't you call customer service and lock it down. Then you can reactiviate and change the password by confirming your id

What's lol account. Also if they have it and you don't have access to it why you paying. Also this

League of Legends. I don't know how he can have an account taken for ransom like that, what kind of cuck would go along with that.