Some guy died and left you his daughter

>Some guy died and left you his daughter
>this girl is now ur daughter and she wants you to be her dad
>wat do?

Adopt her. Make sure she has food, education, religious guidance, stable home life and parental support.

not even gonna lie i wouldnt hesitate to trick her to suck my dick, then constantly have sex with me. would make her my stockholm syndrome bitch

give her back

/Thread

Sell her to the slave market. I ain't rising a child that's not my own, fuck that.

Raise her to be as smart as possible teach her to provide money for me ??? Profit

Would sell to a pedo and collect royalties from the cp shes in

I would take her in and give her a good home. An then on her 16th birthday I would fuck her in the pussy. 16 is the age of consent in my state

Claim she ran away
Lock her in an underground room
Force her to perform sexual favors for necessities, food, water, toilet paper, heat.

This

Just sell her to this guy

Hug her and raise her good. After like 10 years she falls in love with me and we gradually discover our feelings for each other as we get into the most vanillla romantic relationship. We kiss every day and I fuck her in the ass occasionally.

ngl i think this is the best scenario

Raise her like normal child but install hidden cameras in the shower, toilet and bedroom

and what if you get caught, whats you backup plan

Secretly marry her

I'd raise her even if I don't have enough money (that's it I may as well quit smoking and buying useless shit like a new computer for games that waste my time). She deserves a good life like all whites.
>inb4 nazi inb4 moralfag

>religious guidance
bad daddy

if she doesnt have a job in 2 weeks then she's off my couch.

Give her a shitty life raised by welfare funds
No field trips, no money for that
No pizza night
Just tasteless rice and beans.
She'll have the public school system but will probably start suckling cocks early so she'll be on her way
Moves out at 18 with her boyfriend of the month Ricky Jensen, be proud of her for being herself
She never visits

kek
genius

checked

And have sex with her right?Kek

I will be her daddy but not her dad, if she wants me to give her a roof and food she has offer something. I won't take care of some little bitch so she ends up giving spreading her legs for other guys.

God your a genius

Check 'em.

She could become your wife
Just convert to the one true religion

>underrated/10

nice trips

Id make her call me daddy that's for sure...
if you know what I mean

IMMEDIATELY call social services.

>You're somebody else's problem now sweety!

if shes that hot ill make her my literal slave , suck my dick all day and night , i will stretch her vagina and asshole , we would have alot of fun , i will teach her that doing that is normal and ok

Is she white? If so, then I would raise her as my own and give her the best life possible.

If not, then I'd drop her off at the nearest fire station and leave. I'm not raising some halfbreed.

Bleak & true

Your learning disability is apparent.

nice nones

Make her succ my old, veiny, long dried out penis.
Make her my absolute slave, teach her to steal, then send her to steal stuff for me, later teach her to shoot a gun and to fucking sneak around, and send her to assassinate people.
Fuck her all along.
One day she would eventually stop listening to my command, then she will proceed to tie me up, fuck me for four hours straight, then proceed to cut off my dry fucking penis while ejaculating, stuff it in my mouth, and then stab me in the left thigh 32 times and slit my throat with a short, rusty bronze dagger she stole.
Then she will run away, never to be seen again.
That's the last time anyone saw her.
Then, I will choke on my dry fucking veiny penis while bleeding out for about half an hour.
Cont.

i would also sell her organs if i need some money , and if shes sick with anything ill throw that bitch out

Story started so good :(

Adopt her
Give her my last name
Support her financially and educationally
Make her heir to my kingdom
Butt rape the shit out of her

the only thing you got wrong is the long penis part

After the most painful and shameful 30 minutes of my life the enhanced mutated zombie rat she stole for me and we raised and enchanted together walks in
>Pic related
Cuts the chains with his razor sharp teeth, accidentally slits my wrist.
Since there won't be much blood left in me, he will ascend and transmute in a beacon of light I to a living blood bag, and cut his teeth into my heart in the process.
He will break 10 of my ribs and crush my chest in by the way.
So I get up, look out of the window.
The radish growing g out there shows me the way she went.
I spread my neck.
I finally realize thaty dick is not that veiny.
Anyway.
Adopt a black kid, tell him I'm his boss and that his parent are the Greek gods.
Raise him like the good father I am.
Make him do various fighting sports,
He becomes really strong,
Start kidnaping white bitches together when he turns 18.
Once he gets wounded in a gunfight, not lethaly.
Be best friends

The penis is not long,
It's just dried out for a very long time already

this
also, give enough attention so she doesnt end up being a slut or even worse... a feminist

Hugs and cuddles

these whiteknights are so fucking annoying , anyone on Sup Forums would fuck her skull till she fucking chokes on semen and dies