Reminder that Sup Forums voted Guardians of the Galaxy as the best Marvel movie ever made two years ago

Reminder that Sup Forums voted Guardians of the Galaxy as the best Marvel movie ever made two years ago.
Don't believe me?
strawpoll.me/2258974/r

anybody who has ever once watched a capeshit movie made after the year 2005 should be rounded up and executed

Well, it is less capeshit than star wars

And it is OBJECTIVELY the best Marvel movie ever made, so what's the problem?

That's because it is, dipshit

I won't defend the tastes of people on this board, but you can easily cheat strawpolls.

Something is off with CIA. Like he quit the agency and became some kind of detective.

>"the flight plan was a tragic misstep in human evolution"
what did he mean by this

BUT NEVERMIND

NEVERMIND

I HAD TO LEAVE MY PLANE BEHIND

Because it is

>image.jpg
>baneposter
>iphone poster
what did he meme by this

he made more useful and on topic post then you.

really makes you thinkā€¦

Shit: The Post

It is easily, with Ant-Man being second. You fell for the memes here, huh?

Awesome world building, fx, action, heart, humor. Far and away more FUN than any other Marvel flick.

>286 votes
Great sample size fag

>I take strawpolls seriously and dont realize 80% of the people who vote are trolls.

All Marvel movies are shit so that's like saying you'd rather get kneecapped than shot in the face

nope, they're great

This

>dance off

>taking this movie seriously

retard

fpbp

le xd

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha, maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic CIA agent guy isn't it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that's right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You're a fat fucking fuck up and she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bane fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even talk try to you because all you say is "FOR YOU. FOR YOU. FOR YOU".
You became a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now.
And that's all you'll ever be.

It's easily one of the better ones. I don't really understand the point of this thread.

I don't get what's wrong IM1 and GotG are equally good.

>Just turn your brain off :^)

>I don't really understand the point of this thread.

OP here, I just wanted to fit in. I really got the impression we hated this film, whatever.

>replying to yourself

actually though, if you don't understand why he invited ronan to a dance off you either have attention deficit or you're a retard

CIA kind of looks like Rust now that i look at him.

It is idiot, marvel movies suck for the most part, sure quiplord has been memed a lot but still Guardians of the Galaxy along with Iron Man 1 is the only good movie there, maybe Winter Soldier too, rest are shit.

the only good ones are iron man, ant man and gotg

Hello, I'm here to make this movie good

lol everyone on Sup Forums is a cuck

you guys are legit retarded and can't understand tone.

>Sup Forums

more like reddit fampai

That's because it's McCunnyHoney's face shopped on Littlefinger's body.