How do I stop being toxic?

How do I stop being toxic?
>inb4 shoot yourself
>inb5 go out, meet some people

>Study philosophy
>Realize nothing matters and that everything you ever thought was wrong about everything
>Feel better

b-but I don't want to be alone
I want real friends

Who are you? Don't give me a name tell me who you are really.

stop trying a to be a therapist to some random person on the internet, user

this
fuck off nigger

This is wise, did it myself.
This is dumb af

I've got nothing else to do while drunk at 1pm on a Wednesday. Sometimes its nice to just have a chat with a fellow user instead of calling them a fag.

Are we supposed to guess what "being toxic" even is ? Sounds like something a feminist should say to her man.

What about you stop being a bitch and start accepting yourself?

If you don't have a job, get one.

Exercise. Don't start with weights, just do 20 pushups, 25 situps, and a 10 minute run every single day. Build up from there. You'll feel 100 times better by the end of the first week.

are you talking league?
if so mute /all chat
mute ur team if needed
youre there for 1 reason
>victory
not to make friends

What are you doing since you're toxic?

this curious mysel;f
^ fuck spelling and key mistakes
this is the internet
>learn the languages

this is also true
as of now im up to 100 a day and a 7 min mile
started like 2 weeks ago @ 5 a day and 1 minute run

stop asking for the attention of random strangers on the internet

leave Sup Forums

ahh fuck of, the person obviously wants advice.

why do you care about what advice people want to give OP?

what?

Are you a social loser screaming for attention on the internet?

maybe you can help me with something, i have no motivation to do annything.

i think the reason i turned out this way is because of my father.

i always listened to whatever he told me to do, mostly because i was afraid of him.
i used to train 4 times a week because i was made to, read all the time. and do so manny chores.

but when i turned 18 we had a fight and we never talked again.

i think the reason i dont have motivation is because i need to have people shout what i need to do at me.

i live in norway and am thinking about enlisting to the military just to have people tell me what to do and make me more disiplined.

do you think that is a good idea?

but I need atention to live
so do you

1. Learn to read
2. Read some fiction
3. Read some non-fiction
4. Watch some movies that you wouldn't watch normally.
5. Fap to something you would never fap to before.
6. Get educated and get out of the poor and retarded place you are from.

Sounds like you have a good handle on what you need to do already user. Military could be a good answer. Motivation is a mindset and the military is for sure a way to achieve that.

nah, i know what i will say is cliche.

but if you really believe in what you stand for, and love yourself.

then you wont care about what other people think about you, and you wont crave attention.

i am the opposite of socially akward, i can make friends wherever i go, and i mean long lasting friendships.

but i love myself so much and i truly enjoy being alone. i will often do an effort to be alone for weeks at a time without meeting friends.

and then i will meet friends 1-2 times a month just to maintain the friendship.

my english is bad, but you get the point.

If you're retarded, pathetic, or have poor social skills and can't get friends, you'll have a really shit time in the military. They won't fix your problems, just make them worse.

i actually have really good social skills, make friends really eazy, but i simlpy have zero motivation or energy.

i choose to stay inside playing video games all day even though i could be chilling with friends all day long.

im not a fat neckbeard, but i lost alot of muscle since i stopped training when i turned 18.

now i am really skinny. 175cm 64kg.

used to bench 90kg. can barely bench 60kg now.

im actually looking forward to all the training in the military, and they feed you really healthy food 3 times a day in the military here.

lots of option of meat and fish every day, atleast that is what my little brother who just completed the military last year said.

>hang yourself

realize you are just an idiot like the stupido guy next door and so on, learn humilit. focuse on improving yourself. Leave League Of Legends

I just feel like its hopeless sometimes, and I hate myself for it.

Everyone else seems so happy, so care free, until something hits them in the face.

When I sit and watch everything burn I feel helpless, like I can't do anything to correct other people's behavior .

So I laugh to dull down my emotions, so I don't feel like I'm burdening everyone around me.

Hold a mirror to yourself. Listen to yourself talk. Watch how you react. Beyond that, I have no clue what you mean by toxic, so fuck if I know.

Then accept the fact that you can't do anything to correct the behaviors of others, that you can't save everyone, that things die, that nothing lasts forever, that you have your own problems, that some of them are not easily solved, and that you will inevitably shoulder the heavy burden or yourself, or balance the burden on others.

Leave this place. No seriously, this place is toxic as shit.

I'm not playing lol, jesus.
Believe it or not I even got a job.
And go where? Reddit? Tumblr? kek
or I should just stop browsing the internet... and do what? Read books? "meet people"?
Most people I knew are long gone, either studying or left the country. I work almost entirely remotely, so I see by buddies at work only once a week.
Shitposting the way of life, dude.

everything always burn its fuckin physics learn school LEARN THAT ALL WE ARE IS MATTER
>dust in the wind ~ Kansas
we are nothigness yet we are everything.

atm we are infinite for our understanding of indefiniteness learn that .. win @ life
\if ur talking league
>please stop playing ranked

Op can't inb4
Kill yourself

Then stay being a toxic, bitter, piece of shit.

brb, gonna off myself

I guess that works too.

If you want honesty then drop your ego no matter how butthurt you get over something