Big things, little places

big things, little places

source ?

territory - narse

Bump for interest

DAAMN

>territory - narse

thanks

why are there always at least two separate g/fur threads?
there is this one and that one over there:

African wild dogs are sexy!

they don't know how to use a thread finder

>tfw my new Rex will arrive tomorrow
I'm excited.

size?

i learned there was more than one finder

Small. Wanted one that is about the "real" size.
I have a medium seadragon as a larger knotted toy, but rarely use it due to it being almost too big.

really? I only know tripfag-finder

it's a big toy in the first place. i've got a medium clayton that i've had rotting away in a cupboard beside my bed for the past year or so.

yeah, until TFF comes back up (if it does), that's the only available one i believe

I had a sex dream for the fist time in a while last night. Was pretty legit.

piracy is so bad that the movie industry smashed box office records again

where's my name

not sure
maybe it's in the void

dewwyy

test

what was it about? care to greentext?

hey it worked

was the dream really that legit?
details, dev. i need details

Was pretty vanilla quite honestly, me just taking dick. But it felt fantastic so that was pretty cool.

oh ffs thats nasty

oh, i was expecting something not vanilla, but that's pretty neat.

was it from your dad

Lord no.

was it from me

God, Singed was better than I remembered, also Dark Seal worked way better than I'd have anticipated.

Lick my taint.

with the slowest of slurps~

And wettest, don't forget wettest~

So what was the sex dream about?

this was filtered for some reason

Me getting plowed. It was just extremely pleasurable for a dream. I actually woke up in the morning with a big hard on and some pre everywhere. Just wat.

ur filtered u fuk

Get this faggot shit out of here you fucking losers

>not having a vivid dream about being in the middle of a bull/werewolf train

I am disappoint.

ohai

hullo there, how's your day been? better than yesterday, i hope.
nice triple zeroes

it's been good, actually. Been mostly lucky in Magic and my games in League have been decent on average. I've played mostly well, but since my teams are bronze 50% of the time... well, you know how it goes. How about you?

thank

canine cock > bovine cock

that's good. yeah i know how it goes, but there's always next game to look forward to.
eh, i've been okay so far today, i'm still not really doing anything so it's kind of boring. thanks for asking, though.

hey boys

bump

bumperino

anyone into scat?

Very big things

human cock is actually my favourite

Mhm, just had a beastly game with Singed. I was just 3/3/7 and did only 23000k damage, but I did have 300 farm and single-handedly took down all mid and top turrets. Also took baron with Veigar once we'd aced the enemy team.

Do something fun, get Magic Duels and play that with me.

Make a separate thread pls, thx

moar

sorry was just asking

No scat here pls

Thanks

>human cock is actually my favourite
but it doesn't have a knot.
knots make getting penetrated so much more fun!

You're one fucked up kid, ya know that

singed was my favourite back when i started playing, mostly since people chase you and die all the time. it saddens me that he's not played much anymore.

i'll try it out, not being able to get a lot of the cards without winning a lot/paying for them and getting decent RNG is a bit of a lame thing though

Alright ill save this thread from all this faggot shit, post fembois

Thread's dead

bra this is fucked

To be frank, I am quite disgusted by animal cocks.

Just means people don't know how to play against him. I was against Poppy which is always a pain.

It is lame, but you should be able to get a decent amount of cards in the start since you get coins for completing storylines, daily quests and skill quests. Also you get a starter box once you complete your first storyline and a booster for each subsequent storyline completed.

the only fucked thing is that the fur/scat thread isnĀ“t anymore ;-;

somone made ane one :D

i can see how she would be a pain since her rework but she was ez mode before it. i miss when you'd be able to tower dive and Q E someone for their entire health bar and get away with taking essentially no damage because of your ult, but now her kit makes more sense.

oh well that doesn't sound too awful, i've got half a gig left before its done downloading.

bump

What the fuck is wrong with you people

tried bumping but it didn't work

hey this thread is down yet again
fix it!

Yeah, she had less global impact before, but since her ult gave her an eternity of immortality, it kinda sucked.

gig?

what was the topic of it?