Why are you called a creep if the age gap is quite wide but when you are good-looking this doesn't matter to a girl?

Why are you called a creep if the age gap is quite wide but when you are good-looking this doesn't matter to a girl?

>Why are you called a creep if the age gap is quite wide but when you have moneyare good-looking this doesn't matter to a girl?

FTFY

So girls are basically biased?

Mfw I'm 34 and my gf is 19

Prove it.

Fuck off g hannelius guy

>34
>gf is 19
why did you need a hand transplant? are you a veteran?

KEK. I'm a singer in a somewhat successful band. Last few girls I been with was 24,21 and 18. I'm not even that good looking either.

She's hot m8.

this girl is 20 and her bf is 40+

moar pics

24 is your minimum

But you are also within the allowable variance

GraphFag here

that sounds like a headache.

Sucks doesn't it?

now uncommon where im from

>older guys typically have careers and wealth amassed

but she looks like an ugly Iranian and he is a hick so nobody cares you faggot

because people are hypocrites, what a surprise

here she is topless

kek

Black guys are not the threat. It's the older white men taking our younger girls.

How does it work out for you?

I am 31 and my friends keep telling me to hit on that 17 year old who is heads over heels for me.

I get along with her really good, but it feels like I'm her cool uncle. I don't think she could handle a serious relationship. She is very mature but can be very clingy and childish at times. I dunno...

fuck off g hater

Not even a little. Girls that age are easy as fuck to deal with, straighten them out when you first start with them and act the cunt them give them a bit of love and their basically yours till you're done with them.

This day in age is amazing for guys in their 30's. I been a musician my whole life basically and never got as much pussy as I do now thanks to tumblr and daddy issues being acceptable.

see this: he's an over 30 deadbeat in a bar band banging the kind of sluts impressed by bar bands

Loving youthful women..... that's a good thing

she has a wider nigger nose than the black girl

If you're into her them go for it. You won't know how it's gonna work out till you try. I've been with girls my age who were ten times more effort and drama then a teenager.

Also checked

Because you're an ugly piece of shit, OP. Age is rarely a factor unless the gap is greater than 20 years or someone looks like a fucking leather handbag.

Women's discomfort is based on how attractive they consider you to be.

Yeah but they're Mexican. Ever heard of a quinceanera? That's essentially Mexican parents announcing that their daughter is fair game. Historically, the girl would sometimes lose her virginity after the party.

I thought mexican girls got busted out by their dad so he could show them how it's supposed to be done

Well I am not deadbeat and I don't fuck sluts. We have common friends, plus we live in a small town where everyone knows everybody. You don't want to be that guy in such a place, the anonymity of a big city must be comfortable, where you can fuck random people and you will probably never see them again.

Not at all.
Women are willing to love any man that is willing to be a perfect gentleman.
Regardless of his looks, his body weight, or the amount of money he has.
But while you're wasting your time complaining about the unfairness of life on an image board, Chad is out there chumming the waters with jokes about nerds and showing off his perfect breeding genetics.

Get off your computer and go outside. Show them that a gentleman can still finish in first place.

Been years since I played the bar circuit but girls love a musician regardless of what venues you're playing.

Also
>types of sluts who are impressed by bar bands

You mean women you couldn't get

Inb4 WAHHHHHHHH I wouldn't want skanks like that

>triggered

>t. 500 pound, 30-year old virgin

Still waiting for "the one", champ?

It's usually an uncle or older second cousin, even shitskins wont fuck their children. Source: my father grew up in Cuba.

I am not the bar-dude.

because caring about your appearence shows signs of social intelligence

also approaching/ interracting with a girl in a non-creepy way shows status

these two play the biggest role, then if on top of that you show interest in your work or have a passion (in fewer words you got something going in your life), it's a bonus

Too autistic to understand sarcasm, Raymond?

>Women are willing to love any man that is willing to be a perfect gentleman.
>Regardless of his looks, his body weight, or the amount of money he has.

Come on man, you've got to be trolling.
Think about this from an evolutionary perspective. Women don't give a shit about a guy being nice or gentlemanly. Sure it's a nice bonus if he doesn't black both her eyes every time she makes that god damned tuna casserole, but it's not what they look for.

Women are only interested in attributes and characteristics that increase the likelihood that their offspring will not just survive but succeed and prosper. These include being physically fit, at least decent-looking, having social status and cool friends, if not successfully financial then at least ambitious. One of the things that women ike about men is that we are born to work hard and be thick-skinned; things that women are fucking terrible at. They want attributes that are complementary to their own, and that are hard if not impossible for them to attain.

You know what it takes to be "nice" and "gentlemanly"? Fucking nothing. Less than nothing. It requires no work or commitment or dedication. It provides no value other than making a woman feel warm and fuzzy for a brief moment. It also makes you look weak and desperate, instead of being a man who acts how he wants and selects the mate of his choice, because he has options.

I missed it, admittedly. Not awake and all that.

Have some tits.

+1

this. women want to swim upstream. they want things that are hard to attain, just like men do.

Respond to my post. I didn't type all this shit out for it to 404

dont do it. noone under 25, women are not capable of acting like responsible adults under 25

Very well written

This.

moar of the dude on the right or source

>Women don't give a shit about a guy being nice or gentlemanly. Sure it's a nice bonus if he doesn't black both her eyes every time she makes that god damned tuna casserole, but it's not what they look for.

>Women are only interested in attributes and characteristics that increase the likelihood that their offspring will not just survive but succeed and prosper.

These two statements contradict. An abusive guy is probably going to be abusive toward their offspring, decreasing the likelihood of the offspring successful and prosperous. That doesn't mean that people don't make poor choices, but ignoring abusiveness doesn't maximize anything but misery.

If you want to be a douchebag because, for some reason, you think being a "nice guy" is weak, just admit you're a douchebag and carry on. Don't hide behind to pseudo-scientific explanations.

Mid thirties, my side piece is early 20's. Its ok but if she where from the same country as me, she'd went bananas by now. Thank goodness for good looking girls from third world countries

I agree that the guy you responded to is a moron, but this is still some pseudo-darwinian bullshit dogg. srsly:

> what is culture

The female libido is not somehow controlled directly by the ghost of natural selection. The individual is complex, and so is erotic and romantic sexuality.

This user knows, for I have stuck my duck into crazies

+2

I didn't say I want to be a douchebag at all. I understand how you could have inferred that, but I certainly didnt say it of myself.

As to you point, that's absolutely right. A glaring, inherent contradiction exists between the things that women say or want others to believe they want in a man, and the things that make them sexually attracted to a man. This also points toward the commonly discussed theory that women are intended to be unfaithful; that it is in the best biological interest of their offspring to sleep with and become pregnant by men who are enormously successful and dynamic but who don't care about them personally, and then to latch onto a man who is more caring and, as you put it, "gentlemanly" in order to ensure that those viable, high-potential offspring are raised in a suitable environment.

Whoa, whoa. I didn't say that culture has nothing to do with attraction. It does, but it goes hand-in-hand with the universal biological framework of the human female sex drive. Women want men who outwardly exhibit signs of status and success. That manifests itself in various ways. In western culture, it's men who have nice possessions and exhibit influence over their peers. In many african cultures, it's the fattest guy in the tribe, because it means he has the most food. The cultural framework changes, but the basic motives are more or less consistent.

Your argument is inherently douchey and flawed.

The flaw of your argument isn't in the nature of women that you assert; it's in your pseudo-scientific "logic."

Basically, fuck off with this ev psych/PUA reductionist nonsense.

>more reductionist nonsense

the fuck are you on about, OP? Girls love older guys. I'm 26 now and it's easier to get 18-22 girls than it was when I was around that same age.

It's only weird when you're like 80 and trying to fuck 18 year olds, but it can still happen if the money is right $$$$.

The 10 yr gap isn't likely as you wouldnt be able to share somewhat childhood memories. If you are thundercats, Gi Joe's, and Voltron. She's into pokemon card collecting/pong not an argument.

Really if all you've got to refute my argument is to call it "douchey" and "flawed", and offer nothing specific to support those claims, then I think we're done here.

if you regularly talk about GI joes, Thundercats, and cartoons with girls, you're too autistic to ever get one anyway--regardless of the age gap.

You never stuck GiJoes, or Thundercats up your girlfriends ass? Your no fun

>ignores the accusations pseudo-scientific and reductionist
look into the problems with panadaptionism too.

i mean its not hard to achieve nowadays, im 20 and i have a fwb with a 13 year old who i met over a teen dating app. literally rented out a hotel for two nights and took her virginity in both holes and made her my cum slut

mfw gf is 18 and I'm 26

bump

Let's ignore the fact that a pseudoscientific explanations are not necessarily flawed. Let's ignore the fact that reductionism is often a useful tool in common scientific discussion. If you're going to refute my points. Don't just call them words that you think have a negative connotation.

I've got news for you my man. I don't give a shit if you think I'm wrong. I'm not writing a thesis for dissertation; we're having a discussion on an image board. If you think I'm wrong, then prove me wrong, or go home.

faggot fuck kys

you've been given enough to find answers for yourself.

>or go home.
well technically he is home. assuming his PC is at his house/arpt and he isn't at a coffee shop or something.

samefag fs