>File: image.jpg

Literally all women are bi

So fucking what

yeah she takes both in the pussy and the ass hahaha

Oh wow oh no oh jeez oh dear oh boy oh man
now this is what i call news

Dumb iFag.

Who cares?

She's a "fell off the alphabet"-list actress who does straight-to-home-video movies.

So she thinks that licking pussy will help her career? It'll help like it helped KStew's career.

Just because you put

>inb4 who cares?

doesn't mean anybody is actually going to care, she's a fucking D-list bitch who is never going to get a gig as good as parks and rec.

Seriously who the fuck cares?

>le quirky girl in her 20's is bisexual

REALLY? WOW NO WAY

All women are bisexual

who cares?
really? you knew "who cares" was coming and you try to deflect it, saying it's not a valid question, just because you knew you were going to be asked who cares?

All chicks are easy and stupid and fucking awful. Bisexuals are worse than faggots, they make it known every day, so of course she's bi. What a fucking way to get more attention.
Not that I even believe in bisexuality, but god damn the worst people flock to it to try and seem open minded

She's 32...

>It's a castmember from Parks & Rec tries to stay relevant episode

Bisexual girls are the best tho

This

>and its the worst member (tied with blond feminist) too

"She takes dick and licks pussy folks! Haha isn't that wonderful? So strong"

Society is fucked up

>I ate a girl out once.
>Okay.
>But I'm LGBT aren't you going to say I'm brave?
>Brave? What did you do?
>I just said, I licked a pussy.
>Yeah, me too.
>No, but it's brave because I did that. Just say you're proud of me.

This is more like a 'no shit'. Who doesn't want to fuck cute girls: faggots.

I like her, but she can really only play her character on Parks. When she tries a different type of character, it just doesn't work. She's cute though.

>[Someone] did [thing] and it's [adjective]!!!!
What kind of journalism is this?

>bisexual
what kind of backward bigot still identifies as bisexual in 2016? just why isn't she pansexual???

>iphone
Why do people let themselves get cucked by $600 phones that they only use for calling, texting and browsing the internet?

I'd say like 99% of women would eat box but it's only now becoming fashionable to admit it.

Bi aka straight but you get oppression points

Literally no man wanted to fuck her. She's going to find girls much harder.

Being bi and not being at least a 9/10 if you are a woman must be hell on earth.

Because they're better than bloated android shit.
You don't have to turn off everything just to have the phone be functional and/or have the battery last for more than ten minutes.

>Not that I even believe in bisexuality
What do you call it when someone enjoys having sex with either gender

youtube.com/watch?v=S2cHqZMh3CE

NEVER FORGET

Ah, the "who cares" of passive-aggressive disapproval. You obviously do care, you just don't like to hear it and want to shut it down. Same as with all the other "who cares" posters of the internet - you know outright disapproval won't go over well, so you just try to make it seem like you're disinterested, but the seething anger is palpable.

Android user here, literally never had that issue.

#BRAVE

are you saing that user who post image.jpg is iphone users?
please answer me
I need to know if there are so many retarded iphone users on this board

>Drink falls out of her hand
Lol did he dare her to do that or what

>still falling for apple's propaganda
Have you tried recent versions of android or are you just a retard? Enjoy your walled garden and paying $600 bucks for something that costs $88 to manufacture. Also enjoy Apple stripping away features and steadily worsening the build quality and battery life.

>come out as bi to get the LGBT audience as your post-P&R career faulters
>can still get fucked by guys every night

win/win