In your honest opinion Sup Forums

In your honest opinion Sup Forums

Would she be considered THICC or just fat?

I may date this girl.

man she fat as fuck

I can't tell if she's fat she has clothes on. Give us shots of her gunt and tits.

Protip: if you need to ask, she isn't worth it.

landwhale/10

amen

She's definitely just t h i c c. I will fuck the hell out of this woman if you won't OP

Are you really that insecure that you need a general consensus on whether you would be seen with a "fat" girl or not, and unable to decide for yourself whether you find her attractive or not...

tl;dr go kill yourself

this

Lol her posture gives it away, she's leaning forward in that pic so her gut isn't as obvious ffs

are you serious OP?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA

But that face though/10

gross

She's cute. Don't listen to these virgins. Fuck her in the ass and let her clean it off with her mouth when you finish. Now post more pics.

I may just get a quick nut in and if she is actually a fun person I may stay with her.

Shes hot, dating depends on a personality as well. If you can talk to her for 5 hours and not want to slap her i think your aok

Go for it lol, who cares what virgins on Sup Forums say. You'll not regret fucking a semi-fat chick when you're on your death bed.

>niggas with low self-esteem and no prospects

id date her. more pics that show off her body.

Faaaaaaaaaat

shes fat but not ugly

Yeah, I'm going for low maintenance. It will take a bit to red pill her though

body is built for breeding fuck her have 10 white kids propagate future of white race

unless you're a nigger then hang yourself

She is Fat

But Thicc in the right places

clearly fat

if he were a nigger he wouldn't be asking if she's fat. That's a skinny chick to a nignog.

right on

Half white/spic

Don't worry I'm no groid.

considering thicc is some bullshit Sup Forums term that sheep like you like to use, that bitch is fat.

Who cares what people think. If you like being with her and if you are attracted to her, go for it.

Also, fat bitches love the dick

She is both, but mostly fat. But not too fat either

Shes huge. And she will get bigger bro. Women tend to gain MORE weight as they get older. If u have a fetish fuck her then buck her. Too risky to date. However if shes an ugly duckling and magically loses all the weight she will remember you as the guy who "liked her when she was a whale". Or keep her as a fuck buddy. Fat chicks are always down to degrade themselves for male attention. Use that to your benefit.

I thought they threw shamu back into the ocean.

Also she's a solid 2. Have fun with your gross landwhale OP. Maybe if you were in a gym a few times a week you wouldn't be pulling fat bitches. Bet she smells like onions and old pennies

Yeah I can tell she is horny af

Guys get yourself a thicc girl, best head.