Why the fuck do Taiwanese hate us? we didn't do nothing to them but they hate us just like japs

Why the fuck do Taiwanese hate us? we didn't do nothing to them but they hate us just like japs

Other urls found in this thread:

livedoor.blogimg.jp/sekaiminzoku/imgs/5/b/5b035460.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=3bXQ5m11lw8
youtube.com/watch?v=hW0g_ncExrc
youtube.com/watch?v=8oe8IULNV7o
youtube.com/watch?v=oMfuLcQEOgM&t=2m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=-1lqYQlNNbU&t=32s
youtu.be/03m7fmnhO0I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Sino-Korean_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Treaty_of_1910
blog.livedoor.jp/kaikaihanno/archives/40191543.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Agreement_of_August_1904
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Treaty_of_1905
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Treaty_of_1907
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's because they're still loyal to their former overlord of Japan that they hate you.

Seriously though, the Japan-SK feud is a bit ridiculous. You guys should be natural friends and focus your energy towards hating towards China. Your countries are more culturally similar to each other than to any other countries in the region.

It's crazy that Japanese and South Koreans actually harbor more hostility to one another than Americans harbor for Russians.

Why are taiwanese so cucked to a point they reject their chinese roots and suck their japanese masters cock? Surely the most cucked nation in east asia.

Koreans posted anti-Japanese thread again.
We do not regard Korea as a rival, but they continue stalking.

Mainlanders Chinese are subhumans

Taiwan is superior to Samsung republic

You are overly self conscious. It's more like you are stalking Korean posters.

What are you talking about? Drug addicts?

>implying a majority of taiwanese arent all chink immigrants from mainland china.
This is like if canadians start hating on brits.
Taiwanese are cucked.

We want to be alone. Stop stalking.

Why do so many Koreans play Pokemon GO while South Koreans hate Japan?

Real reason: used to be rival on lots of fields. Now korea has obviously surpassed Taiwan in most area. And frankly, we don't really hate Koreans more like a banter, low quality bangers though.

Taiwan needs more plastic surgery before it tries to make fun of Korea.

> What are you talking about?
I'm talking about your remark is wrong and it suits for your behavior rather than Korean posters'.

> Drug addicts?
Nope. I don't smoke tobacco, drink alcohol or take drug.

Zhang, please. Come home before roleplaying as typical holier than thou Canadian, you will always be that sneaky Zhang in whites eyes

Is the TV program the source?
Many Japanese are not interested in a small country like Korea.

Taiwan is a tiny island next to superpower that thinks it owns them and wants to annex them more than anything, how can get less cucked than that?

You are surrounded by Korean or Chinese made commodities while you hate these countries.

Taiwanese hate Korea because the ROK recognized the PRC as China for sweet business deals instead of ROC even though Taiwan was supposed to be Cold War buddies with the ROK. Taiwan used to teach that South Koreans were Taiwan's brother in the fight against communism.

Zhao you are nothing more than a self hating chink.
At least keep the ROC name now you want to be just called "Taiwan" so cucked.

日本のみんなが絶対負けたくないライバル国
第1位 韓国
But bringing the ape, that's obnoxious.

That's actually really sad

But many Japanese posters are eager to reply Korean posters even though Korean posters don't want to interact with you.

>why don't you identify with a totalitarian shithole bent on your destruction?

Obviously the answer is to develop long range nuclear missiles and have a splendid farewell with this filthy world with Shanghai...numerous huge coastal cities near Taiwan

Please, Zhang. Come home, nobody can hear you over the Pacific

i'm sorry

success breeds jealousy. it's not enough to succeed, others must fail - ancient Confucian saying

Why is Japs always spotted on the Korean posters? stop stalking us

It's fine. Now you get the taste of PRC foreign policy over the whole THADD thing, Korean government made the decision for their own advantages and that's international politics 101. Can't really blame you.

Look in the mirror for once and stop being a self hating chink weeaboo zhao. Your ancestors are crying in their graves.

Samsung 's smartphone will explode and Hyundai' s car will be out of control.
Taiwanese companies outperform technology than Korean companies

livedoor.blogimg.jp/sekaiminzoku/imgs/5/b/5b035460.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=3bXQ5m11lw8
youtube.com/watch?v=hW0g_ncExrc
youtube.com/watch?v=8oe8IULNV7o
youtube.com/watch?v=oMfuLcQEOgM&t=2m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=-1lqYQlNNbU&t=32s

anyone else find it hilarious two chinks are throwing around chinese last names as insults at each other

no, not really, why you ask?

ZHANG, Really. My ancestors are fine, yours though, burying under 6 feet and have no descendants to visit their graves because all of them are in Canada now, that's the real tragedy.

You are an idiot who thinks that all the Japanese people feel what the director of the TV program says.

youtu.be/03m7fmnhO0I
is this Hiroshima's revenge?

Why? I'm obviously an ethnic Chinese and have no problem with that. Weird someone would deem it an insult.

while on the topic of consumer safety, fix your goddamn airbags. those are important

tell him how your ancesters fought along great qt Chiang Kai Shek while his ancesters fled like cowards to the West, while you're at it

So, most of the Japanese are not interested in South Korea. lol
Japanese are interested in animation, video games, food, American movies and European music.

D-delete this.

Will you please do so now?

Toyota is a wonderful company that recovered millions of cars and repaired them free of charge in order to take responsibility for only a few accidents.

Hyundai found tens of thousands of flaws, but South Koreans did not take responsibility.

Was "stalking" the English Word of the Day over in Japan?

this often happens because some beta chink immigrants are so delusional and such heritage fags that they are all for ccp and mainland as"true" chink or something legit liek that. they hate not only taiwanese but hongkongers too.

Ah? What?

I am not interested in Korea. lol

> Toyota is a wonderful company that recovered millions of cars and repaired them free of charge in order to take responsibility for only a few accidents
That's what recall is. Other companies do the same.

Shut up, Joe Smith.

Shut up, Chou Hsien-lung. Nice trips tho.

I wouldt say they have surpassed you at all

However, Korean companies did not do that

Talking shit jap? My great grandpa was a general in the KMT who bftoed your ass in ww2. My senpai left shitwan cuz it got cucked too much by DPP faggots. Taiwan deserves to die.

if anything, they were surpassed in popularity. you don't see many taiwanese cars or electronics around, do you? i see Acer but that's mostly all

So you arent Chinese? You dont speak chinese?

why do you even care. are you a chink or something

Dibs on the middle one

they really dropped the ball with HTC. they were one of the first to enter the mobile market

it's more complicated than that, if i may butt in
there's Hakka and Taiwanese dialects, but most taiwanese i've met speak Mandarin
it doesn't mean they're renegade chinks or something. let's say you're eastern german. would you love and beg to join Russia after all you and your family went through with communism? isn't then a reasonable reluctance of Taiwan to go back being China while there's still commies in power?

nah nigga im just tellin da fact and think you should fix dat shit. yall western chink niggas should know that shit be actually problematic in da hood

Nope. But modern Japanese are kind of scared of interact with others and being sensitive about if others describe you "stalking" someone else. This is just my impression though.

And words like "stalking" or "stalker" are also often used to insult someone else you don't like, labeling him or her a weirdo or creep.

Because North Korea and China will soon invade South Korea, South Koreans should be hostile to that. lol
If North Korea attacks south Korea, south Korean people please ask America to help.
Japan has nothing to do with the Korean War.

is "the enemy of my enemy my friend" appliable here though? i don't think you'll ever join forces

It's impossible to not know Mandarin unless you never went to school.

Why would China invade South Korea? Is this some Japanese fantasy scenario? Go to bed, Issei.

Taiwan is too cucked. They even legalized faggotry which is a big no no in Sinic society. They've gone too far. Now KMT is forever fucked because some stupid plebs "said muh democracy" fuck em. I'll just rebuild China in Canada after they off themselves with nukes.

Taiwan is the original China.

Mainland is the (not really anymore) communist shitfest.

Are you ignorant?
China participated in the Korean War and China is an alliance of North Korea.

Korean War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War
>People's Republic of China

In addition, China has made Korea a slave country from ancient times.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Sino-Korean_relations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Korea

Japan has a history of releasing Korea from China.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sino-Japanese_War

In addition,
Japan won the Sino-Japanese War and Koreans who were freed were afraid of the colonial rule of Europe, so we asked to merge Korea into Japan.
Japan accepted it pleasantly, pouring in the state budget, and raising Korea to a mighty country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Treaty_of_1910
blog.livedoor.jp/kaikaihanno/archives/40191543.html

South Korea does not educate this fact at school.

w t f korea. how could you do that?

Not a forced consolidation, Koreans signed a treaty and was consolidated.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Agreement_of_August_1904
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Treaty_of_1905
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Korea_Treaty_of_1907

Chosun Hotel (1940, Seoul)
The woman on the left is a Korean dancer.
It looks very peaceful.

Taiwan does not do anti-Japanese education, and they are doing the right education.
Therefore, the Taiwanese are countries that do not forget appreciation to Japan.